Thread: Rand Paul and Liz Cheney clash on Twitter

Rand Paul and Liz Cheney clash on Twitter

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1171883396815081473

https://twitter.com/Liz_Cheney/statu...42141830029313

Doug Stafford, Rand's chief of staff chimes in:

https://twitter.com/dougstafford/sta...56836389609473

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    B00M!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Willing to bet Liz Cheney doesn't have the guts to reply to Staffords tweet. Too much truth in those statements.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Wow. Pretty extreme coming from a Chief of Staff.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Wyoming should consider voting Liz Cheney out of office.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Wyoming should consider voting Liz Cheney out of office.
    As always the pressing question is: how did she get in?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Wow. Pretty extreme coming from a Chief of Staff.
    It's good to see Rand has surrounded himself with some sound staff.

Rand is tweeting to Cheney:

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1172214532917403648

Last edited by Warlord; 09-12-2019 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Added new tweets

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is epic. Rand is unleashed:

"While they might exist, I sure haven’t heard of a war that Liz Cheney didn’t want us to get involved in."

Had me rolling
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post

Doug Stafford, Rand's chief of staff chimes in:

https://twitter.com/dougstafford/sta...56836389609473
    Wow.

RANDPAC

Dear Patriot, I don’t know if you saw this the other day but thought you should.

Neocon Liz Cheney and I got into a bit of a debate on twitter and in the media. While some found it amusing (and it was) it’s also informative and important.

There is a real battle going on right now on foreign policy. President Trump and I are trying to reverse a generation of mistakes by the Cheneys and others and their endless warmongering

Here’s a little bit of what went back and forth.

Watch Here
    Watch Here

I hope you’ll continue to be a part of this movement to fix American foreign policies.

Lol. People who still relate Endless War as fighting Turrorists oversees and anything less is capitulation in 2019 need an enema.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined