Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LGBT Activists Hate Christianity — and Want to Destroy It

Quote Originally Posted by Republicanguy View Post
    I'm English, but I used to view Ron Paul videos about his view on foreign policy, but I eventually got out of the bubble, I was in. The world is a big place with serious problems, and it needs a regional player.

I am a republican as in a British republican. There is a British republican party, but it has no actual connection to the republican christian order that America has currently, the country is bigoted in many places as a result, that guy here is representative of that, he's dangerous.

America was founded by theists. He took like many inspiration from Christianity, it doesn't mean that it must thrive, it is full of bigoted ideas. It is another form of fascism. Look Ireland, look at Catholism, Irish people were naive in the 1970's.

President De Valera who was ceremonial president in the 1960's was a stuffy, suit wearing bloke, who never believed in freedom or liberal ideas, nor would of. There is nothing good about faith, Richard Dawkins explains this in his films.
    You have to go back.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah I live in the UK, I'm not a migrant who is a republican left wing kind of guy in the states.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    You have to go back.

Yeah I live in the UK, I'm not a migrant who is a republican left wing kind of guy in the states.
    Go back to school then.

While you're laying around sucking state dick and complaining about how insufficient you're free $#@! is you could be learning a trade to feed yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Go back to school then.

While you're laying around sucking state dick and complaining about how insufficient you're free $#@! is you could be learning a trade to feed yourself.
    You sure that's still legal over there? Haven't they outlawed all handtools by now in the name of safety?

Your a fool, an arrogant one. I don't know any trade, or have any interest in a trade, I am one of those who left college not succeeding with computers, if there was a dream job it was to do with that, in some form. Not a corporate office.

Stop living in fantasy land, liberals say learn a skill, conservatives think there is employ for everybody, one size fits all BS.

Like I keep repeating, there is no such a thing as success for all people, liberty people, right wing people, selfish people never care about anyone else, and the wealthy do not care about me, or you, or anyone on the board here. That is the sad and idiotic delusion so many of you believe.

In an ideal world, there shouldn't be government corruption or abuse of anything, but that is life, I am being a pragmatist, not a delusional christian nut job, who thinks we can impose morality on everything, be holier, and bring everybody to justice, and stop people being ignorant or drug addicted or lazy. People's true colours show on here. And it is sad.

Your a fool, an arrogant one. I don't know any trade, or have any interest in a trade, I am one of those who left college not succeeding with computers, if there was a dream job it was to do with that, in some form. Not a corporate office.

Stop living in fantasy land, liberals say learn a skill, conservatives think there is employ for everybody, one size fits all BS.

Like I keep repeating, there is no such a thing as success for all people, liberty people, right wing people, selfish people never care about anyone else, and the wealthy do not care about me, or you, or anyone on the board here. That is the sad and idiotic delusion so many of you believe.

In an ideal world, there shouldn't be government corruption or abuse of anything, but that is life, I am being a pragmatist, not a delusional christian nut job, who thinks we can impose morality on everything, be holier, and bring everybody to justice, and stop people being ignorant or drug addicted or lazy. People's true colours show on here. And it is sad.
    You are correct; maybe you should just go an hero.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    You are correct; maybe you should just go an hero.
    The bloke is being narrow, and too many on here, are like this. Even Mr Paul, never explains in depth on the liberty report on anything reality. It was like the government shut down nearly a year ago, volunteers keep the parks running. This guy was living a world of his own, had the draft not been around, he wouldn't of been a flight surgeon. The world is full of opportunity and business dealings, with ups and downs.

He is a christian, and has a family, never took a pension, he was employed by the tax payer for a number of years as a politician, wanted to bring freedom, which has downs with his ideas.

People on the right wing like their myths, the wealthier people do, especially them.

At least with Mr Yang, he is looking at society from a human point of view, not some old way of living and looking at life, which is now a by gone era.

. I don't know any trade, or have any interest in a trade, I am one of those who left college not succeeding with computers, [snip]

No wonder your life is in the $#@!ter.

I move that the US gift wrap a few thousand tax-ticks and ship 'em across the pond so ya'll can whine in three part harmony.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    No wonder your life is in the $#@!ter.

I move that the US gift wrap a few thousand tax-ticks and ship 'em across the pond so ya'll can whine in three part harmony.
    There is a reason the miners were put on welfare in the 1980's, they couldn't do anything more. Yang understands people, that is what I like about his humanity first, forward platform, he understands the world. He may be mad, and have stupid ideas, but he's very intelligent, I wish I had his academic mind for computers, and good memory or concentration or what ever.

Some blokes aren't up for trade or hard work, or dangerous jobs.

Millions of people in my country are like me, in some form or another. We all live in a cage of some sort. This is my point for years on here, and nobody listens, just delusions. Yang is somebody who gives me optimism that the wealthy and the callous will stop their BS, but I wonder if he really can challenge the future, or where does it end going.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is a reason the miners were put on welfare in the 1980's, they couldn't do anything more. Yang understands people, that is what I like about his humanity first, forward platform, he understands the world. He may be mad, and have stupid ideas, but he's very intelligent, I wish I had his academic mind for computers, and good memory or concentration or what ever.

Millions of people in my country are like me, in some form or another. We all live in a cage of some sort. This is my point for years on here, and nobody listens, just delusions. Yang is somebody who gives me optimism that the wealthy and the callous will stop their BS, but I wonder if he really can challenge the future, or where does it end going.
    You are a slave and you cling to your chains because you are too lazy of mind and body to live your own life, you desire to bring all others into bondage because you are secretly jealous of their liberty, that's why you waste your time spouting idiotic assertions to people who will never listen to you.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You are a selfish, stupid plant.

You are a selfish, stupid plant.
    Slaves shouldn't be so mouthy, one day you will slip and say something nasty to an overseer and get some lashes as punishment.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

No you are selfish, you are a religious fascist imperialist, you relish on Israel conquer of the holy land, when what you should be doing is de christian America, and the world for benefit all humanity. I wouldn't want a Jew or Muslim telling me that my society needs their belief, or even Native America, but there beliefs aren't like the Abraham religions, they are pagan and have no order or organisation.
    You sling names and base your arguments on emotion. The perfect liberal but yet you are on a libertarian website. Free exchange of ideas and market place full of facts not emotions. You sure hate whites and Christian's huh? You are full of hate not the peace you claim to speak of

Your a fool, an arrogant one.
    Maybe your lack of success has to do with poor spelling.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

There is a reason the miners were put on welfare in the 1980's, , they couldn't do anything more.
    Why couldn't they do more? Did they have Down Syndrome? Were they quadriplegics? It is interesting that Britain was a second world $#@!hole country in the 70s following your ideals. Now it is a pretty successful country because Thatcher nudged degenerates like you a little bit. Though apparently not enough.

So basically you are saying some blokes will have to work hard so other blokes like you don't have to? That doesn't seem too fair.

Millions of people in my country are like me, in some form or another.
    Sure. And they should be ridiculed and shamed and not allowed to vote. There are no shortage of businesses that require little start up capital. How many books do you read a year? You have libraries in Britain right? You can gain from a successful person's life experience for free. I tend to be a bit of a bleeding heart on stuff like UBI. But honestly, you make it impossible to have any sympathy. I don't demonize people who have setbacks in life and think people can use a helping hand. The struggle is an important part of having self worth. But every time you post, I could not have less sympathy for you. You need a kick in the ass. You should be getting nothing from the government.

You need a parent or someone to be blunt and tell you that you are a loser. And it is your fault. Time to be an adult. There is near infinite opportunity in a country like Britain to have a great life. Read Felix Dennis' book. When you start working as hard as he did and for as long and took as much risk and still live off the government, then you can complain about lack of opportunity.
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 09-14-2019 at 11:41 AM.

No you are selfish, you are a religious fascist imperialist, you relish on Israel conquer of the holy land, when what you should be doing is de christian America, and the world for benefit all humanity. I wouldn't want a Jew or Muslim telling me that my society needs their belief, or even Native America, but there beliefs aren't like the Abraham religions, they are pagan and have no order or organisation.
    WOW! You are just insane.

Many LGBT Activists are just anti-christian & not anti religion!
    They don't hate a Problem with Islam or Judaism.

"Bake the Cake" is Just the First Step of Hate

I've been saying for years that the reason why the LGBTQ+ community has risen to power in society is because of the myth of religious and moral neutrality and due to the endorsement of it through legislative measures by both federal and state governments.

It's also occurred because the Church has a defeatist eschatology (study of latter times or last days/future), and that has caused a void to be filled by the LGBTQ+ community whereby they can enact their own "Puritanical" movement upon those who dissent and disagree with their sexual lifestyle/preferences. That's really the irony of it all.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Two and two don't add up here, granted Biblical teachings are old but still this looks like so old fashioned nd in violation of GOP-MAGA doctrines also:

Refusal of Interracial Couple Shows How Slippery the Slope of LGBTQ Refusal Really Is

Sep 11, 2019 Heron Greenesmith

After the owner of a wedding hall was caught on tape refusing an interracial couple "because of our Christian race," questions are resurfacing about the possibility that anti-LGBTQ "religious exemptions" might be paving the way for legalized racial discrimination.
    The Graceland Wedding Chapel is being used for its aesthetic value only. According to its FAQ Graceland Chapel does perform same-sex (and presumably interracial) weddings.
    outofideas/flickr

The owner of a Mississippi wedding hall, Donna Russell, made news last week for refusing to provide space for an interracial marriage due to her religious beliefs. Russell was caught on film stating that “First of all, we don’t do gay weddings or mixed race, because of our Christian race—I mean, our Christian belief. . . .” A Facebook post allegedly written by Russell on behalf of the venue, read:
    “after searching . . . and sitting down with my pastor Sunday night after church I have come to the conclusion my decision which was based on what I had thought was correct to be supported by The Bible [sic] was incorrect!”
    It took twenty years after the Supreme Court decision in Loving v. Virginia, banning state laws against interracial marriage, for Mississippi to amend its constitution and remove the amendment prohibiting miscegenation. Loving nullified all state laws in 1967, but Mississippi clerks and courts refused to perform or honor interracial marriages for years after. Even in 1987, a bare majority of 52% of Mississippians voted to remove the language from the state constitution.

https://rewire.news/religion-dispatc...sal-really-is/

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Two and two don't add up here, granted Biblical teachings are old but still this looks like so old fashioned nd in violation of GOP-MAGA doctrines also:

Refusal of Interracial Couple Shows How Slippery the Slope of LGBTQ Refusal Really Is

Sep 11, 2019 Heron Greenesmith

After the owner of a wedding hall was caught on tape refusing an interracial couple "because of our Christian race," questions are resurfacing about the possibility that anti-LGBTQ "religious exemptions" might be paving the way for legalized racial discrimination.
    The Graceland Wedding Chapel is being used for its aesthetic value only. According to its FAQ Graceland Chapel does perform same-sex (and presumably interracial) weddings.
    outofideas/flickr

The owner of a Mississippi wedding hall, Donna Russell, made news last week for refusing to provide space for an interracial marriage due to her religious beliefs. Russell was caught on film stating that “First of all, we don’t do gay weddings or mixed race, because of our Christian race—I mean, our Christian belief. . . .” A Facebook post allegedly written by Russell on behalf of the venue, read:
    “after searching . . . and sitting down with my pastor Sunday night after church I have come to the conclusion my decision which was based on what I had thought was correct to be supported by The Bible [sic] was incorrect!”
    It took twenty years after the Supreme Court decision in Loving v. Virginia, banning state laws against interracial marriage, for Mississippi to amend its constitution and remove the amendment prohibiting miscegenation. Loving nullified all state laws in 1967, but Mississippi clerks and courts refused to perform or honor interracial marriages for years after. Even in 1987, a bare majority of 52% of Mississippians voted to remove the language from the state constitution.

https://rewire.news/religion-dispatc...sal-really-is/
    People should have a right to decide who they work for no matter how stupid they are.

Don't you agree?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    People should have a right to decide who they work for no matter how stupid they are.

Don't you agree?

It is not polite for one to ask questions before answering questions posed to oneself earlier in same thread:

Quote:
    Trump plays politics because he has to but he has done much to roll back the qweer agenda.

EM.
    Ok, so now you are accusing MAGA of being a sham politician.

By same token, do you think he was also 'playing politics' in below photo when he held Bible? Or do you view him as a genuine Biblical Christian?

Trump admin. launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality

Qweers are the radicals, Conservatives aren't radical enough..
    Your topic framed it as "LGBTQ vs Christians" question and suddenly you switched it to "LGBTQ vs Conservatives". Interesting. Does it mean there cannot be "gay conservatives" or "qweer conservatives"?

On a related not, do you see below views as moderate or extremist/radical?

Devout Christian fired for posting 'a passage from the bible'

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Why couldn't they do more? Did they have Down Syndrome? Were they quadriplegics? It is interesting that Britain was a second world $#@!hole country in the 70s following your ideals. Now it is a pretty successful country because Thatcher nudged degenerates like you a little bit. Though apparently not enough.

So basically you are saying some blokes will have to work hard so other blokes like you don't have to? That doesn't seem too fair.

Sure. And they should be ridiculed and shamed and not allowed to vote. There are no shortage of businesses that require little start up capital. How many books do you read a year? You have libraries in Britain right? You can gain from a successful person's life experience for free. I tend to be a bit of a bleeding heart on stuff like UBI. But honestly, you make it impossible to have any sympathy. I don't demonize people who have setbacks in life and think people can use a helping hand. The struggle is an important part of having self worth. But every time you post, I could not have less sympathy for you. You need a kick in the ass. You should be getting nothing from the government.

You need a parent or someone to be blunt and tell you that you are a loser. And it is your fault. Time to be an adult. There is near infinite opportunity in a country like Britain to have a great life. Read Felix Dennis' book. When you start working as hard as he did and for as long and took as much risk and still live off the government, then you can complain about lack of opportunity.
    All you really doing is playing slave master, and bully. That is typical of US society, and their bitterness. I am not surprised why so many are not inclined to have any help in society like the welfare ideas or anything of that nature, only according to their own bitter rules, of how they have had it in reality. I understand the feeling but that is wrong.

That is reality, some can only drive for a living, not everyone is up for tough work, for example working on a railway maintenance. Dangerous stuff. Unsocial hours.

All you really doing is playing slave master, and bully. That is typical of US society, and their bitterness. I am not surprised why so many are not inclined to have any help in society like the welfare ideas or anything of that nature, only according to their own bitter rules, of how they have had it in reality. I understand the feeling but that is wrong.

That is reality, some can only drive for a living, not everyone is up for tough work, for example working on a railway maintenance. Dangerous stuff. Unsocial hours.
    You are the slave that wants to enslave others and bully them to accept your perversion.
    Stop wasting your time.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    WOW! You are just insane.

Many LGBT Activists are just anti-christian & not anti religion!
    They don't hate a Problem with Islam or Judaism.
    No, they are the nutters.

No, they are the nutters.
    You have amply demonstrated your insanity in the past few days, slave.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You are the slave that wants to enslave others and bully them to accept your perversion.
    Stop wasting your time.
    No fascist, all I am stating is the truth, when Americans question Yang's idea of a universal system, they only hold hardship in their thinking, the know nothing else, only resentment, this what I see on here. Everybody justifying their life and thinking it by their rules, and all those liberals are idiot, losers who don't make much sense.

The whole issue with making a point about some biased person claiming everybody is on the band wagan on welfare is simply one way.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No fascist, all I am stating is the truth, when Americans question Yang's idea of a universal system, they only hold hardship in their thinking, the know nothing else, only resentment, this what I see on here. Everybody justifying their life and thinking it by their rules, and all those liberals are idiot, losers who don't make much sense.

The whole issue with making a point about some biased person claiming everybody is on the band wagan on welfare is simply one way.
    Get a job, bum.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Stupid plant, you are so delusional! It annoys me how you like to package the world, reminds me of the communists, trying to create their own world in their own image. Liberty people do that, and don't understand why it doesn't work.

Libertarianism and communism share the same facet, and I don't consider myself a communist. I am left wing alright, but not that far, some ideals sound nice, but I wouldn't go as far to call myself one.

Stupid plant, you are so delusional! It annoys me how you like to package the world, reminds me of the communists, trying to create their own world in their own image. Liberty people do that, and don't understand why it doesn't work.

Libertarianism and communism share the same facet, and I don't consider myself a communist. I am left wing alright, but not that far, some ideals sound nice, but I wouldn't go as far to call myself one.
    You are a thief, a pervert, a tyrant and a slave.
    You are the one who makes up your own little world and tries to impose it on everyone else.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

No you do, you plant biatch, fascist, religious nutter. You, tipper boy! You!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast