Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LGBT Activists Hate Christianity — and Want to Destroy It

Exclamation LGBT Activists Hate Christianity — and Want to Destroy It

If ever there were a case of projection, it’s when our sexual devolutionaries (a.k.a. LGBT activists) accuse Christians of being hateful — then turn around and hatefully persecute Christians. In fact, warns American Thinker’s Fletch Daniels, Christianity’s destruction is their unstated goal.
    Daniels opens his piece with the story of New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees, who was attacked last week for appearing in a Focus on the Family (FotF) video encouraging children to carry Bibles to school. It didn’t matter that Brees had previously appeared in anti-bullying ads in support of the sexual devolutionaries; that FotF embraces the Christianity-spread, Truth-based conception of marriage and sexuality meant that, in their eyes, Brees was no longer the bee’s knees.
    Thus did the sexual devolutionaries sack Brees, and thus did Brees — concerned about making his next $10 million, like so many wealthy people — give up the ball, saying he didn’t actually support the organization he did a video for.

While Brees didn’t do anything even remotely “anti-LGBT,” as Daniels puts it, his “sin” was making common cause with a group the sexual devolutionaries hate and promoting a book they hate just as much. Moreover, this reflects a very dark and deeper reality, as Daniels warns:
    For too long, many Americans have misunderstood the goals of the LGBT community, particularly its activist leaders. The majority of Americans thought this movement was about winning acceptance and tolerance of gay Americans, something few people found objectionable.
    But that was never the goal. It was only an intermediary step. The goal was always about forcing Americans to celebrate and bow before the full and ever-expanding LGBT agenda while detaching America from its Judeo-Christian heritage and moral framework. The destruction of Christianity in society is the goal.
    Note that liberals are always the aggressors on this issue. While many Christians do not want to be forced to celebrate what they believe to be sin, they are not attacking or discriminating against members of that community. Most Christians rarely think about this issue at all. But they also don’t want to be forced to violate their own deeply held religious beliefs, which is where they become vulnerable for attack. Since they don’t celebrate the LGBT agenda, they are the enemy.
    This is why Christian businessmen, from bakers to florists to wedding planners, have been persecuted in recent years for refusing to service events — faux (same-sex) weddings. The irony is that these Christians weren’t trying to shut down these faux weddings; in typical conservative style, they simply didn’t want to participate in something they found objectionable. Yet the leftist attitude is far different: “Someone somewhere disagrees with me. He must be destroyed!”
    Yet let’s be clear about what’s really going on. I know of a man who’ll now admit that when he was a young secular hedonist dismissive of religion, he didn’t know Protestantism from Catholicism from Zoroastrianism doctrinally speaking. He had a sky-high libido and sex was very important to him, however, and he did know this: If the “religious nut jobs,” as he put it, got their way, girls wouldn’t be as generous with their bodies.
    Just as threatening a greedy man’s money or a power-hungry politician’s office can evoke his wrath, the sexual devolutionaries will seek to destroy anyone or anything that imperils their passions. Christianity does just that, too, with its model for human sexuality.
    Sex is a powerful force, and this really is a situation in which the sexual devolutionaries say, on some level, “This universe isn’t big enough for the two of us.”
    Delving a bit deeper, when people have an affinity for a given sin — or as some today say, “preference” — they don’t generally exclaim, “Hey, I’m evil and love it!”
    Rather, they seek rationalizations, and don’t want anyone shattering that bubble of self-delusion. Of course, Christianity does that, spectacularly, calling sin “sin,” telling these people they’re wrong (in the true, absolute, unchanging sense), and that we’ll all be judged for our actions. If Christianity is right, they’re wrong, so Christianity can’t be right. To them, the Good News is bad news — and must become yesterday’s news.
    This helps explain legislation Daniels warns about, the misnamed “Equality Act,” which will certainly become law if the Democrats retake the Senate and presidency. Under it, explicitly “Christian institutions will be forced to service acts they find sinful or be driven out of business,” writes Daniels, as he says it offers no religious exemption.
    “Imagine Christian teachers being forced to teach and accept dozens of ‘gender identifications’ in their classrooms within a Christian school,” Daniels writes, providing an example. “When and if this act goes into effect, an army of lawyers will immediately go into action to attack Bible-believing Christians” — and stamp out faithful dissent.
    After all, it has long been known that perhaps the best way to “destroy” faith is to force people to behave wholly contrary to it; once accomplished, a person’s religion becomes a hollowed-out shell, devoid of substance and the capacity to enrich life and, having been rendered meaningless, may be discarded.
    Interestingly, the reason why Christians (and conservatives) are now experiencing intense intolerance isn’t because of any distant Christian history of intolerance, but because of a recent history of tolerance. “Tolerance of right and wrong, truth and error, virtue and evil, Christ and chaos,” as then-monsignor Fulton J. Sheen wrote in 1931. “Our country is not nearly so overrun with the bigoted as it is overrun with the broadminded.” (Or that was the case, at least — until modern leftists came along.)
    I examined this in the 2013 essay “The Acceptance Con,” which may be the most important work I’ve ever written. Its main point is that tolerance leads to acceptance, then (barring robust pushback) to effective marketing, and then to the subordination of market competitors, whether what’s tolerated is good or evil. And so it has come to pass that oh-so-tolerant, lukewarm Christians allowed the sexual devolutionary beast to escape the closet — and now find Christianity being shoved in there itself.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/cultu...-to-destroy-it

There can be no truce, culture must drive them back in the closet or they will destroy us.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who is the moderate and who is the extremist, LGBTQ activists or Christianity activists?

LGBTQ activists :

Gay Teacher Of The Year Fans LGBTQ Pride In Viral Photo With Donald Trump
    Nikos Giannopoulos “celebrates the joy and freedom of gender nonconformity” in a photo with Donald and Melania Trump.

Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality

Trump administration launches global effort to end AIDS

Donald Trump Jr.‏ Verified account @DonaldJTrumpJr
    This is a really big deal and with @Richardgrenell at the helm it will get done!!! Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nat...uality-n973081 … via @nbcnews

Trump is selling ‘LGBTQ for Trump’ T-shirts for Gay Pride month

MAGA Rainbow Wave: Nearly 100 LGBTQ candidates claim victory in Tuesday's elections
    Nov 6, 2019

A Milestone: All Of The Walking Dead's Relationships Are Now Interracial Or LGBT

Nov 14, 2018
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertc...acial-or-lgbt/

Gay Jesus in New Special Stirs Up "Cancel Netflix" Outrage
    December 26, 2019

Trump hails Bollywood film with gay romance ahead of India visit

by Madison Dibble | February 21, 2020
    President Trump welcomed the news that Bollywood is producing a film featuring gay characters.
    In a tweet Friday, Trump said it was "great” that a new romantic comedy produced in India would feature gay characters less than a year and a half after homosexuality was decriminalized in that country.
    He retweeted the announcement from Peter Tatchell, a gay rights activist, who wrote, “A new #Bollywood rom-com featuring a gay romance is hoping to win over older people, following the decriminalisation of homosexuality. Hurrah!” Great! https://t.co/eDf8ltInmH
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 21, 2020

Christian activists:

Pastor Scott Lively Claims God Allowed Trump to Lose Election for Being Pro-LGBT
    1/26/21
    newsweek.com/pastor-scott-lively-claims-god-allowed-trump-lose-election-being-pro-lgbt-1564692

Sep 30, 2015
    Michele Bachmann Believes God Could Destroy The Nation Over Gay Marriage

Bye, America!

Conservative Christian GOP Senator Ted Cruz:
    "Donald comes from New York and he embodies New York values." "Everyone understands that the values in New York City are socially liberal, are pro-abortion, are pro-gay-marriage, focused around money and the media."

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Who i sthe moderate and who is the extremist, LGBTQ activists or Christianity activists?

LGBTQ activissts

Gay Teacher Of The Year Fans LGBTQ Pride In Viral Photo With Donald Trump
    Nikos Giannopoulos “celebrates the joy and freedom of gender nonconformity” in a photo with Donald and Melania Trump.

Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality

Trump administration launches global effort to end AIDS

Donald Trump Jr.‏ Verified account @DonaldJTrumpJr
    This is a really big deal and with @Richardgrenell at the helm it will get done!!! Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-administration-launches-global-effort-end-criminalization-homosexuality-n973081 … via @nbcnews

A Milestone: All Of The Walking Dead's Relationships Are Now Interracial Or LGBT
    Nov 14, 2018
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertc...acial-or-lgbt/

Christian activists:

Sep 30, 2015
    Michele Bachmann Believes God Could Destroy The Nation Over Gay Marriage

Qweers are the radicals, Conservatives aren't radical enough.

Trump plays politics because he has to but he has done much to roll back the qweer agenda.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Yeah, the religious in the quarters are doing fine, aren't they? Yeah....not.

Dump your bible. And the rest of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Republicanguy View Post
    Yeah, the religious in the quarters are doing fine, aren't they? Yeah....not.

Dump your bible. And the rest of them.
    The problems with religions all stem from giving in to worldliness and going soft on sin.

I'm not surprised to find out about you though.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Stop typing BS. Your just a fascist, just another wolf in sheep's clothing. So long as it revolved around the white christian order of 1959.

Stop typing BS. Your just a fascist, just another wolf in sheep's clothing. So long as it revolved around the white christian order of 1959.
    GOD wins, every knee shall bow and every tongue confess.

Repent and give up your perversion and you will find peace.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I don't like que er $#@! and it has nothing to do with religion.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    **** *** and your BS, you charlatan fascist, your full of prejudice and BS. BS. What America needs is rational, secular people, who care, not spiteful selfish people who think they are better, and holier, nobody is perfect in life. But your outlook is nonsense.

You ignore Native American history, Israel, religion. It is sad, weak minded, by people who are too scared to live life without delusion dangerous faith. Move to Israel you fascist.

**** *** and your BS, you charlatan fascist, your full of prejudice and BS. BS. What America needs is rational, secular people, who care, not spiteful selfish people who think they are better, and holier, nobody is perfect in life. But your outlook is nonsense.

You ignore Native American history, Israel, religion. It is sad, weak minded, by people who are too scared to live life without delusion dangerous faith. Move to Israel you fascist.
    America is and will remain a Christian country and you qweers will never crush us under your bootheels, you are the one who wants to use big government to force your perversion on everyone else so you can try to quiet what remains of your conscience by pretending you are normal.

Give up your perversion and your hate if you ever want to find peace.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    America is and will remain a Christian country and you qweers will never crush us under your bootheels, you are the one who wants to use big government to force your perversion on everyone else so you can try to quiet what remains of your conscience by pretending you are normal.

Give up your perversion and your hate if you ever want to find peace.
    Stop typing BS, America is for everyone. It doesn't matter what you think. So a native American believing in his rubbish is somehow a threat to you.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I don't like que er $#@! and it has nothing to do with religion.
    Yep. I don't need a book to tell me it's all $#@!ed up.
    "The Patriarch"

Stop typing BS, America is for everyone. It doesn't matter what you think. So a native American believing in his rubbish is somehow a threat to you.
    America is for Americans and it is a Christian country and will remain so.

Thank you for showing up to demonstrate the truth of the OP with your hate and insistence on forcing others to accept your perversion.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

No you are the one who is intolerant. You are not open to science or fact, and don't care.

If you are care so much, you'd support native American nations, but that would break up your christian mythology of America, now wouldn't it. I guess you supported the South Afrikaans who oppressed the people in their own land.

No you are the one who is intolerant. You are not open to science or fact, and don't care.

If you are care so much, you'd support native American nations, but that would break up your christian mythology of America, now wouldn't it. I guess you supported the South Afrikaans who oppressed the people in their own land.
    You are just bringing in nonsense now.

I support any independence movements and I support those who respect and preserve the rights of others over those who do not.

You insist on one world government to force your beliefs and perversions on everyone and to make everyone else pay to support you.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

No you are the one who is intolerant.
    And there is nothing wrong with intolerance for evil and tyranny, the idea that there is is one of the problems with modern religion, culture and politics.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No you are selfish, you are a religious fascist imperialist, you relish on Israel conquer of the holy land, when what you should be doing is de christian America, and the world for benefit all humanity. I wouldn't want a Jew or Muslim telling me that my society needs their belief, or even Native America, but there beliefs aren't like the Abraham religions, they are pagan and have no order or organisation.

There can be no truce, culture must drive them back in the closet or they will destroy us.

That post is the most bigoted and disgusting thing I have seen on this site in a long time.

America is for Americans and it is a Christian country and will remain so.

America is not a theocracy. The country was founded on reason and classical liberal values. Almost none of the Founders were religious nuts. As far as I can tell outside of foreign policy, you have the worldview of Rick Santorum.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    That post is the most bigoted and disgusting thing I have seen on this site in a long time.

America is not a theocracy. The country was founded on reason and classical liberal values. Almost none of the Founders were religious nuts. As far as I can tell outside of foreign policy, you have the worldview of Rick Santorum.
    Which civilization had The Enlightenment?
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Our culture tried it your way in spite of GOD's warnings and we have gotten to where we are, they are in the process of destroying us.

America was always a devoutly Christian country and the more devout we were the better off we were, our culture must return to its roots or we will be destroyed like every other nation that forgets GOD and embraces evil.

We either drive them back in the closet culturally or they will destroy us.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump plays politics because he has to but he has done much to roll back the qweer agenda.

EM.
    Ok, so now you are accusing MAGA of being a sham politician.

By same token, do you think he was also 'playing politics' in below photo when he held Bible? Or do you view him as a genuine Biblical Christian?

Trump admin. launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality

Qweers are the radicals, Conservatives aren't radical enough..

Your topic framed it as "LGBTQ vs Christians" question and suddenly you switched it to "LGBTQ vs Conservatives". Interesting. Does it mean there cannot be "gay conservatives" or "qweer conservatives"?

On a related not, do you see below views as moderate or extremist/radical?

Devout Christian fired for posting 'a passage from the bible'

Related

Gays at CPAC? 'Gays and lesbians were responsible for the 911 attacks'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_8dSnKiaD4

No you are selfish, you are a religious fascist imperialist,
    LOL
    I oppose government solutions to the problem, you insist on them, you are the fascist imperialist.

you relish on Israel conquer of the holy land,
    My opposition to Israel is well known, you are just making things up.

when what you should be doing is de christian America, and the world for benefit all humanity.
    See what I mean, people?
    It is us or them, they make it so and they always will.
    If we don't put them back in the closet they will force hell down our throats.

I wouldn't want a Jew or Muslim telling me that my society needs their belief, or even Native America, but there beliefs aren't like the Abraham religions, they are pagan and have no order or organisation.
    You just want to force your beliefs on everyone and be "free" to indulge your perversion without consequences.
    You are evil.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

....what you should be doing is de christian America, and the world for benefit all humanity...
    You are hitting a record for the most bigoted posts in a single thread. Hmm, red bar, is this all comedy maybe...if so you need to do a better job.

If not then you are out of touch with your own party and the majority of this country. I saw your handle initially and thought Cuckservativeguy would be a more accurate handle but you have gone so far to the left I would say Progtardguy would be more accurate.

I'm English, but I used to view Ron Paul videos about his view on foreign policy, but I eventually got out of the bubble, I was in. The world is a big place with serious problems, and it needs a regional player.

I am a republican as in a British republican. There is a British republican party, but it has no actual connection to the republican christian order that America has currently, the country is bigoted in many places as a result, that guy here is representative of that, he's dangerous.

America was founded by theists. He took like many inspiration from Christianity, it doesn't mean that it must thrive, it is full of bigoted ideas. It is another form of fascism. Look Ireland, look at Catholism, Irish people were naive in the 1970's.

President De Valera who was ceremonial president in the 1960's was a stuffy, suit wearing bloke, who never believed in freedom or liberal ideas, nor would of. There is nothing good about faith, Richard Dawkins explains this in his films.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm English, but I used to view Ron Paul videos about his view on foreign policy, but I eventually got out of the bubble, I was in. The world is a big place with serious problems, and it needs a regional player.

I am a republican as in a British republican. There is a British republican party, but it has no actual connection to the republican christian order that America has currently, the country is bigoted in many places as a result, that guy here is representative of that, he's dangerous.

America was founded by theists. He took like many inspiration from Christianity, it doesn't mean that it must thrive, it is full of bigoted ideas. It is another form of fascism. Look Ireland, look at Catholism, Irish people were naive in the 1970's.

President De Valera who was ceremonial president in the 1960's was a stuffy, suit wearing bloke, who never believed in freedom or liberal ideas, nor would of. There is nothing good about faith, Richard Dawkins explains this in his films.
    That's a nice load of lies and strawmen.

But thanks for continuing to prove the OP right.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That's a nice load of lies and strawmen.

But thanks for continuing to prove the OP right.
    What is, fascist.

What is, fascist.
    Talking to yourself?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

What is correct about being a member of the christian taliban.

Just how would Nevada end up, Western shoshone land, where Las Vegas is, without the all the sinning and filth going on. The place would end.

What is correct about being a member of the christian taliban.

Just how would Nevada end up, Western shoshone land, where Las Vegas is, without the all the sinning and filth going on. The place would end.
    LOL

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Sure, it would. It is an entertainment city, it wouldn't exist, it was the only way for it to be popular and make money, the territory is small, and has little resources.

Nevada is a boomerang state, literally, on the map.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast