Thread: 50 best cities to live in the US

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation 50 best cities to live in the US

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    14. Moorhead, Minnesota

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Wow, I'm pretty much in the top five.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Of course a city in Texas would be number 1.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Population of most were under 50,000.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

The best place to live is one that doesn't make the best place to live list.

Just yesterday, on left wing radio, they were talking about how everyone (they and their friends) are leaving California. Good luck rest of the nation, you are going to get all of the white leftists from California. And they carry the highly contagious leftist disease.

Lol, and that article is nothing more than a propaganda piece to give them ideas on where to move.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 09-11-2019 at 09:36 AM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Just yesterday, on left wing radio, they were talking about how everyone (they and their friends) are leaving California. Good luck rest of the nation, you are going to get all of the white leftists from California. And they carry the highly contagious leftist disease.

Lol, and that article is nothing more than a propaganda piece to give them ideas on where to move.
    An invasion map.

Great...
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    An invasion map.

Great...
    I'd wager that the majority of them are in red congressional districts.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I'd wager that the majority of them are in red congressional districts.
    Possibly...I didn't look for that.

There is a trend though, a noticeable similarity between them all, that your fleeing commie neighbors will be quick to "rectify" once they've infested local and state government.

Suburbia.

The best cities to live in tend to have much in common beyond the index components. For one, these communities are often within commuting distance of a major metropolitan area.

This is no coincidence as close proximity to a major city provides residents with access to more job opportunities, which in turn can help lower unemployment and improve financial security.

Some of the best cities include places just outside of just outside of Chicago, Los Angeles, and Houston. These metro areas are highly desirable places to live, but the downside is that they also tend to be very expensive.