Thread: Ben Swann: Proof Gov Wrong About Collapse of WTC Building 7? (New Evidence 2019)

Ben Swann: Proof Gov Wrong About Collapse of WTC Building 7? (New Evidence 2019)

Ben Swann national treasure.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Seems legit:

h
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

You really gonna trust a study from University of Alaska, on the structural properties of high-rises?

Alaska's tallest tower is probably like 4 stories tall.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Alaska's tallest tower moose stand is probably like 4 stories tall.
    Epstein hung himself... Michael Hastings was in hot pursuit of a palm tree... And them buildings be collaps'n 'cause fyre - that be why...

Lets not forget the generous Saudi government sponsored "make a pilot foundation".

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Epstein hung himself... Michael Hastings was in hot pursuit of a palm tree... And them buildings be collaps'n 'cause fyre - that be why...

Lets not forget the generous Saudi government sponsored "make a pilot foundation".
    Don't forget the Israelis shot up the USS Liberty lifeboats on accident after 7 hours of reconnaissance and a 2 hour attack.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Don't forget the Israelis shot up the USS Liberty lifeboats on accident after 7 hours of reconnaissance and a 2 hour attack.
    Annnnd the Tuskegee study...

Gulag Chief:

NB4 hot topics?
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

... and what’s anybody gonna do about it?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    ... and what’s anybody gonna do about it?
    Tell everyone I know? 90% of folks dont even know about WTC#7.

With the government control/shift of all major alternative platforms, it may take a little white longer, but they'll get caught with their pants down. Then, your question becomes extremely interesting.

My guess... nobody does sh!t until the freespigot quits flowing.

Gulag Chief:

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Tell everyone I know? 90% of folks dont even know about WTC#7.

With the government control/shift of all major alternative platforms, it may take a little white longer, but they'll get caught with their pants down. Then, your question becomes extremely interesting.

My guess... nobody does sh!t until the freespigot quits flowing.
    Everyone knows now that 9/11 was perpetrated by a cabal of foreign interests in conjunction with a network of US officials in the highest echelons of the Defense Department and other national security agencies, working to achieve a combination of Middle Eastern ambitions and new tools for domestic repression. 9/11, in addition, guaranteed the renewed relevance of massive military hardware expenditures, after the withdrawal of the US from Vietnam and the fall of the Berlin Wall and the Soviet Union.

One of the main goals of Israeli foreign policy, going back decades, has been the destruction of centralized Arab governments, culminating with the annihilation of the ancient Persian state of Iran. https://steemit.com/truth/@munkle/th...vement-in-9-11

About 8 years ago a co-worker of mine visited NY from the west, he had never been there before nor had he ever discussed 9/11. When he came back he told me 70% of New Yorkers know the original story is false...but they feel they can't do anything about it so they have moved on with there lives, rather than be consumed by the injustice perpetuated.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

I'm sure Trump will get to the bottom of this. After all, 9/11 did happen in his state and city. Surely he would want justice for the thousands of Americans that were killed.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Everyone knows now that 9/11 was perpetrated by a cabal of foreign interests...
    That has not been my experience. Everyone knows Kim Kardashian, but not everyone knows even 1/4 of what happened before, during, after 911. Ben did his story several years back, and I had shared the story with some folks in my family, and a few friends, and they just politely dismissed (oh wow, ok... how did... where did... why isnt the... etc...)

The majority of folks I talk to know about 3 planes - the ones they'd seen on TV. Quite a few know that a plane went down in a field (perhaps it was targeted for WTC#7 before it was dumped in a field - I've never looked at the original route), but most just know of the 2 planes that crashed into the WTO, and the one that hit the pentagon.

Sort attention spans, and strong confirmation bias.

Gulag Chief:

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Who demolished building 7 and why?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Who demolished building 7 and why?
    Easy.

1. Destroy the Mayor's Bunker on the 23rd floor which was central headquarters for the false flag attack on the towers and Pentagon

2. Destroy evidence from the NY FBI headquarters on the "terrorist"/CIA informant Osama Bin Laden

3. Destroy scandalous evidence from financial institutions including Enron

4. Destroy evidence in ongoing cases of insider trading at the US Securities and exchange commission

5. Double insurance payout on the building to owner Larry Silverstein, who, months before, over-insured his buildings in the case of a terrorist attack
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Reality Check: Proof Gov Wrong About Collapse of WTC Building 7 (New Evidence 2019)

Proof Gov Wrong About Collapse of WTC Building 7 (New Evidence 2019)

Reality Check: Proof, WTC Building 7 Did Not Fall Down The Way Gov. Agency Claims

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.