Thread: America’s First Ever ‘Gay Bank’ Approved By Michigan

America’s First Ever ‘Gay Bank’ Approved By Michigan

Will offer "undeniably LGBTQ focused experience, products and services"

America is set to get its first ever "gay bank."

On Monday, the state of Michigan approved a charter for Superbia Credit Union, which will offer products and services specifically designed to meet the financial needs of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender customers, a demographic that has an increasingly appealing buying power for financial institutions.

"As the world’s only LGBTQ profit-for-purpose provider, Superbia is here to force the needed systemic change in banking, insurance and healthcare and install a new paradigm in funding LGBTQ social equality," the credit union's founder Myles Meyers announced on LinkedIn.

"Superbia Credit Union will offer products which are often outside the scope of a more traditional lender, such as loans for transgender people in the process of transitioning, said Myles Meyers, founder of New York-based Superbia Services Inc., which created the credit union," Bloomberg's Jeff Green reported Monday.

Michigan's decision green-lights the new LGBT-focused credit union to form a board and begin hiring executives. The financial institution plans to begin offering online services to customers in early 2020. Superbia, said Meyers, also plans to expand beyond the credit union, offering products such as health care and insurance and services like wealth management geared to meeting the needs of LGBT individuals.

Green notes that there's an increasing financial incentive for banking services to target LGBT customers, a demographic which a 2017 study by Witeck Communications estimated to have nearly a trillion dollars in collective buying power.

more...https://www.dailywire.com/news/51578...-james-barrett
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well thats a bank I'll never ever use.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

such as loans for transgender people in the process of transitioning
    I don't know how much money can be made enabling mental illness, but hey, great, keeps me from having to pay for it.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I don't know how much money can be made enabling mental illness, but hey, great, keeps me from having to pay for it.
    Ya WTF and these are going to be peddling health insurance , health care etc for the mental . Those will have to be some seriously high rates . How much should you charge a guy who gets his dick cut off by choice and thinks that is a good idea ?
    Do something Danke

Big Gay Herschel's Big Gay Credit Union?

I'm goin' to Hell for that, aren't I?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

You forgetting TARP, brother?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

I'd make a joke about this, but I've lost interest.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    I'd make a joke about this, but I've lost interest.
    +rep

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    You forgetting TARP, brother?
    Damn it...

Is there a test? Will I have to suck a dick in front of a bank official to join?

Quote Originally Posted by CoastieInColorado View Post
    Is there a test? Will I have to suck a dick in front of a bank official to join?
    Yes.
    "The Patriarch"

That would be their Demand Deposit.
    Last edited by tfurrh; 09-10-2019 at 09:53 PM.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Yes.
    Damn it. I was hoping for a if you can't beat 'em, join 'em type approach as I got older, and I never hear of any "purity tests" for LBGQT+qrstuv, and figured I'd just say I was gay, thereby removing myself from the "straight white male" demongraphic by default.

Damn it. I was hoping for a if you can't beat 'em, join 'em type approach as I got older, and I never hear of any "purity tests" for LBGQT+qrstuv, and figured I'd just say I was gay, thereby removing myself from the "straight white male" demongraphic by default.
    No loan for you cis scum.
    "The Patriarch"

Damn it...

Bailing a "gay" bank out tends to give BOHICA a whole new dimension of meaning, don't you think?
    Chris

You could just identify as a woman, and offer to taste the snapper of some pretty young teller.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    To be fair, banking has always been pretty gay.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

You guys are killing me over here...

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    To be fair, banking has always been pretty gay.

Well, dealing with bankers DOES often leave one feeling like they've been sodomized so...
    Chris