Thread: Trump says N.C. rally attendees were 'soaking wet' waiting in line, but it wasn't raining in F

Trump says N.C. rally attendees were 'soaking wet' waiting in line, but it wasn't raining in F

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/2270597001/

Who needs facts?

Trump says N.C. rally attendees were 'soaking wet' waiting in line, but it wasn't raining in Fayetteville

WASHINGTON-- As President Donald Trump departed for a campaign rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina, Monday he said that people were standing in line “trying to get into the arena” and are “soaking wet.”

“So we have now people standing in line trying to get into the arena and I will tell you that they are soaking wet," Trump said, according to a media pool report, during a briefing he received while aboard Air Force One headed to North Carolina.

However, the weather in Fayetteville wasn’t stormy leading up to the rally, according to reporters who were in attendance at the rally.

During the rally, Trump also noted the poor weather in the state.

Prior to the rally, Trump had to cancel plans to tour hurricane damage in Havelock, N.C., which roughly 150 miles away from Fayetteville,

During the rally Trump said that people told him "'Maybe we could skip North Carolina today, sir,'" but he said he responded "'No, thank you,'" which drew loud cheers from the audience.

Later in his stump speech, he told supporters that he sought a larger venue for his rally in support of Dan Bishop, the Republican who is running in a special election Tuesday for the North Carolina’s 9th Congressional District, and said, "I was even willing to stand out in the rain and get my hair soaking wet but they said it was a little bit out of your district.”

"But I was willing to do it. I would’ve taken it. I would’ve been very proud to have done it. It would have shown it’s my real hair at least," he said lightheartedly.

"It’s my hair. May not be great, but I will say it’s better than most of my friends' who are the same age,
    " he continued, prompting laughter from the audience.

The Trump campaign last week relocated Monday's rallyfrom the Fayetteville Regional Airport to the city's Crown Expo Center. The Trump campaign told the Hill that the change was made because of logistical problems with flight times at the airport's hangar.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Lol, really?
    "The Patriarch"

Where's muh rain? Damn zippy, with all the $#@! that's going on you need to post this?
    "The Patriarch"

They were sweaty. Anyone who has ever gone outside in NC knows that you will get drenched on a hot sunny day.

The DNC used to be the working man's party. I swear, most DNC operatives act like they have never stepped out of a climate controlled office.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    +rep

Keep up the great work.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    They were sweaty. Anyone who has ever gone outside in NC knows that you will get drenched on a hot sunny day.
    Give Zippy a break, he is from San Diego and has obviously never been anywhere else.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    +rep

Keep up the great work.
    Ya, he does a fantastic job making the anti-Trump folks out to look like total retards.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Democrat Underground blames unprecendented Carolina drought on Administration pulling out of Paris Accords. TIC

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

The women that attended were soaking wet, if you know what I'm getting at.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The women that attended were soaking wet, if you know what I'm getting at.
    We all know that's what he meant.

XD

Member when Stormy was the big scandal?

XD

HORSEFACE!!

XD

Alabama.

LoL

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    90 with 70% humidity.

https://www.wunderground.com/history...eqdb.wmo=99999

The DNC used to be the working man's party.
    They've abandoned working colored people as well.

Trans queeer weirdosexuals, communists, climate doomatarians, Malthusian butchers of babies and the elderly, and 50 million woke $#@!s with ten foot rods up their asses and 6x6 chips on their shoulders, bitching about every single little thing.

That's the Bolshevik's new coalition.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

It should have been raining at some point. Dorian isn’t that far out to sea.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

our president is a liar, shocker.

He said that to wiggle out of the promised "tour of Dorian damage" due to weather. The thing is, the WH Pres schedule never included a tour in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    It should have been raining at some point. Dorian isn’t that far out to sea.
    You're going with that narrative? You know that Dorian was in Canada by then, right?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book