Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: John Bolton Fired

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Trump's White House must really be dirty with all the "house cleaning" he has had to do. Keep in mind, he hired all those people. I thought he said he only hires the best?
    Define "best people"
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Get me the long list of people in D. C. who would have called off a retaliatory strike on Iran over a drone.
    I don't have a long list of that. The same way I cannot give a long list of people in DC who would have resisted bombing Syria after he had made a red line about chemical weapons and they happen to "use" it. Obama made the list while Trump and Clinton would not have made that list. Trump also made the list of the few people in DC who would have reneged on the nuclear deal. So yea, he may have been good on one of the lists but in totality his name shows up in many of the bad lists.

He is a neocon, zionist, Isreali firster, warmonger, anti second amendment and he has no business as the POTUS.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I don't have a long list of that. The same way I cannot give a long list of people in DC who would have resisted bombing Syria after he had made a red line about chemical weapons and they happen to "use" it. Obama made the list while Trump and Clinton would not have made that list. Trump also made the list of the few people in DC who would have reneged on the nuclear deal. So yea, he may have been good on one of the lists but in totality his name shows up in many of the bad lists.

He is a neocon, zionist, Isreali firster, warmonger, anti second amendment and he has no business as the POTUS.
    Name someone better who is an option.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Man takes a dump in his own doorstep
    Same man waits for 3 months before cleaning up his dump
    Some people celebrate this move as some kind of a great move

Me wonders what made him take the dump in the first place
    I'm speechless.

But still not sure if "Man" is GOP-Adelson/MAGA alpha wing, "dump" is Hon. Bolton and "doorstep" is US foreign policy.

If so, this analogy goes bit too far.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Name someone better who is an option.
    I think Obama was slightly better than Trump, he was slightly better than him on the economy, second amendment, trade, resisting the deep state's war efforts, staying away from twitter. Trump is slightly better on tax cuts, brown nosing the Israeli govt, he has a hotter wife, probably higher levels of testosterone etc etc

But I know you'll dismiss my answer because Obama is no longer an option

I think Obama was slightly better than Trump, he was slightly better than him on the economy, second amendment, trade, resisting the deep state's war efforts, staying away from twitter. Trump is slightly better on tax cuts, brown nosing the Israeli govt, he has a hotter wife, probably higher levels of testosterone etc etc

But I know you'll dismiss my answer because Obama is no longer an option
    LOL

Not only is he not an option but he was not the least bit better, he was MUCH worse.

Every single thing you said is wrong except the part about Israel but he did their bidding more while giving them less lip service and the part about Twitter but that is a good thing about Trump.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    Last edited by UWDude; 09-09-2020 at 12:34 PM.

A Stupid President Saves Us From A Smart Warmonger

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Even if I hated Trump I wouldn't think Colbert was funny.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Yeah? Libya? Syria?

How do you rate Obama's love affair with the tongue of satan, aka western mainstream media.

Why did the tongue of satan lick his BBC for all 8 years?
    (you brought up the high testosterone, ill bring up 5 eyes members)

Yeah.

Trump is taking it to the MSM. The MSM is getting beat the $#@! up.
    And that has always been rule #1.

BTW, Obama had 1 gun ban, and Trump has also had one. Trump rescinded Obama's gun ban. So I score it 1 - 0 Trump on 2A.
    Trump was more hawkish than Obama regarding Libya. Trump wanted US troops on the ground while Obama refused this push by Trump. As for Syria, Trump has bombed both Syrian and Russian forces on the ground, funded the Al Qaeda linked white helmets and now starting a save zone with Turkey in the North. Despite the fork tongues rhetoric, his actions have been more hawkish than Obama.

What was Obama's gun ban? Regardless, Trump has one executive order gun ban in only 2 yrs and he about to enact more of em before he is done. So far, he has been worse than Obama.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Last edited by UWDude; 09-09-2020 at 12:32 PM.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Last edited by UWDude; 09-09-2020 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    This is all an interesting perspective, but it does not answer my question, in any way.

How do you rate Obama's love affair with the tongue of satan, aka western mainstream media.
    I care more about actions, not how people perform with the media. The neocon western media seems to hate Trump but his actions are usually in line with what they support. People rejoice that he fired Pompeo but his acting replacement is just as bad as he is and he still has Elliot Abrams and deep state Pompeo in his cabinet. The deep state media hates the man but loves his policies and appointees.

But yes, Obama had a very warm and loving relationship with the western (worldwide) media.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Last edited by UWDude; 09-09-2020 at 12:33 PM.

I'd settle for the short list.
    They're the same length.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Define "best people"
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

President Trump on Thursday said he does not plan to make Secretary of State Mike Pompeo his national security adviser.
    The president told reporters as he left to attend a GOP House retreat in Baltimore that he spoke with Pompeo earlier in the day, and that the secretary of State "liked the idea of somebody [else] in there.”

Trump said Thursday he has 15 candidates under consideration to replace Bolton. A day earlier he said there were five.
    "A lot of people want the job. It’s a great job," he said. "It’s great because it’s a lot of fun to work with Donald Trump. And it’s very easy actually to work me. You know why it’s easy? Because I make all the decisions."

More at: https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...replace-bolton

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Charles Kupperman, long time advisor to Bolton, replaced Bolton on an interim appointment.

https://www.businessinsider.com/meet...adviser-2019-9
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Boltonism

FJB

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I wonder who will replace him? Henry Kissinger?
    Suspense is over and new guy seems to be no less of a supporter of our global allies in mideast than Henry Kissinger or Bolton:

an hour ago
    The special envoy, Ambassador Robert O’Brien, was seen at Stockholm District Court in the morning. A biographical statement on the State Department’s website says O’Brien “leads the U.S. government’s diplomatic efforts on overseas hostage-related matters.”

Trump Just Hired the Guy He Sent to Free A$AP Rocky as His New National Security Adviser

But he's not just famous for threatening Sweden for immediate release of Kim Kardshian sister's boyfriend and FLOTUS supported rapper Rocky A$AP, new MAGA pick is also a strong supporter of our closest ally and only Jewish democracy in mideast:

Trump's new NSA pick is a strong supporter of Israeli settlements on Palestinian land and opponent of Obama Iran deal

In 2015 and 2016, O’Brien expressed strong opposition to the Iran nuclear deal, at one point comparing it to the 1938 Munich Agreement with Nazi Germany. He also wrote an article encouraging Senators Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, who ran against Trump in the 2016 Republican primary, to criticize Trump over his wish to improve relations with Russia’s Vladimir Putin. His views are typical to the Republican establishment foreign policy world view.

In 2017, he published an article about how Israel was being discriminated against in the United Nations. The article attacked the Obama administration for not vetoing a U.N. Security Council resolution against Israeli settlements in the West Bank and East Jerusalem. He said that the resolution “has done nothing to advance the peace process”.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Suspense is over and new guy seems to be no less of a supporter of our global allies in mideast than Henry Kissinger or Bolton:

an hour ago
    The special envoy, Ambassador Robert O’Brien, was seen at Stockholm District Court in the morning. A biographical statement on the State Department’s website says O’Brien “leads the U.S. government’s diplomatic efforts on overseas hostage-related matters.”

Trump Just Hired the Guy He Sent to Free A$AP Rocky as His New National Security Adviser

But he's not just famous for threatening Sweden for immediate release of Kim Kardshian sister's boyfriend and FLOTUS supported rapper Rocky A$AP, new MAGA pick is also a strong supporter of our closest ally and only Jewish democracy in mideast:

Trump's new NSA pick is a strong supporter of Israeli settlements on Palestinian land and opponent of Obama Iran deal

In 2015 and 2016, O’Brien expressed strong opposition to the Iran nuclear deal, at one point comparing it to the 1938 Munich Agreement with Nazi Germany. He also wrote an article encouraging Senators Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, who ran against Trump in the 2016 Republican primary, to criticize Trump over his wish to improve relations with Russia’s Vladimir Putin. His views are typical to the Republican establishment foreign policy world view.

In 2017, he published an article about how Israel was being discriminated against in the United Nations. The article attacked the Obama administration for not vetoing a U.N. Security Council resolution against Israeli settlements in the West Bank and East Jerusalem. He said that the resolution “has done nothing to advance the peace process”.
    Moar swamp draining please.
    "The Patriarch"

Poor Trumpkins. Oh well, there's always next time.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Moar swamp draining please.
    Actually 'drain the swamp' slogan has been dropped for 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

Poor Trumpkins. Oh well, there's always next time.
    There are encouraging signs that next time there would be even better picks.
    Also, there would be no more nepotism if MAGA is re-elected in 2020.

Mormon Zionist. AIPAC and the rest love him.

https://www.jns.org/jewish-pro-israe...security-pick/

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Actually 'drain the swamp' slogan has been dropped for 2020.

There are encouraging signs that next time there would be even better picks.
    Also, there would be no more nepotism if MAGA is re-elected in 2020.
    "The Patriarch"

From JNS article above

O’Brien served under President George W. Bush as a U.S. alternate delegate to the United Nations in 2005, in which he emphasized America’s commitment towards solving the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Bolton was then the U.S. ambassador to the world body.
    A bold move removing Bolton, for sure. The boldest moves by the best people.

Trump was more hawkish than Obama regarding Libya. Trump wanted US troops on the ground while Obama refused this push by Trump. As for Syria, Trump has bombed both Syrian and Russian forces on the ground, funded the Al Qaeda linked white helmets and now starting a save zone with Turkey in the North. Despite the fork tongues rhetoric, his actions have been more hawkish than Obama.

What was Obama's gun ban? Regardless, Trump has one executive order gun ban in only 2 yrs and he about to enact more of em before he is done. So far, he has been worse than Obama.
    With technology, troops on the ground doesn't necessarily equate to more war. Obamas drone program showed us that. Arming the Saudis or one side is an act of aggression imo.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234