Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 91 to 120 of 120

Thread: John Bolton Fired

  1. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Trump's White House must really be dirty with all the "house cleaning" he has had to do. Keep in mind, he hired all those people. I thought he said he only hires the best?
    Define "best people"
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #92
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

  4. #93

  5. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Get me the long list of people in D. C. who would have called off a retaliatory strike on Iran over a drone.
    I don't have a long list of that. The same way I cannot give a long list of people in DC who would have resisted bombing Syria after he had made a red line about chemical weapons and they happen to "use" it. Obama made the list while Trump and Clinton would not have made that list. Trump also made the list of the few people in DC who would have reneged on the nuclear deal. So yea, he may have been good on one of the lists but in totality his name shows up in many of the bad lists.

    He is a neocon, zionist, Isreali firster, warmonger, anti second amendment and he has no business as the POTUS.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  6. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I don't have a long list of that. The same way I cannot give a long list of people in DC who would have resisted bombing Syria after he had made a red line about chemical weapons and they happen to "use" it. Obama made the list while Trump and Clinton would not have made that list. Trump also made the list of the few people in DC who would have reneged on the nuclear deal. So yea, he may have been good on one of the lists but in totality his name shows up in many of the bad lists.

    He is a neocon, zionist, Isreali firster, warmonger, anti second amendment and he has no business as the POTUS.
    Name someone better who is an option.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  7. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Man takes a dump in his own doorstep
    Same man waits for 3 months before cleaning up his dump
    Some people celebrate this move as some kind of a great move

    Me wonders what made him take the dump in the first place
    I'm speechless.

    But still not sure if "Man" is GOP-Adelson/MAGA alpha wing, "dump" is Hon. Bolton and "doorstep" is US foreign policy.

    If so, this analogy goes bit too far.



  8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  9. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Name someone better who is an option.
    I think Obama was slightly better than Trump, he was slightly better than him on the economy, second amendment, trade, resisting the deep state's war efforts, staying away from twitter. Trump is slightly better on tax cuts, brown nosing the Israeli govt, he has a hotter wife, probably higher levels of testosterone etc etc

    But I know you'll dismiss my answer because Obama is no longer an option
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  10. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I think Obama was slightly better than Trump, he was slightly better than him on the economy, second amendment, trade, resisting the deep state's war efforts, staying away from twitter. Trump is slightly better on tax cuts, brown nosing the Israeli govt, he has a hotter wife, probably higher levels of testosterone etc etc

    But I know you'll dismiss my answer because Obama is no longer an option
    LOL

    Not only is he not an option but he was not the least bit better, he was MUCH worse.

    Every single thing you said is wrong except the part about Israel but he did their bidding more while giving them less lip service and the part about Twitter but that is a good thing about Trump.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  11. #99
    Temporary Ban


    Blog Entries
    1
    Posts
    7,094
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Obama resisting the deep state's war efforts
    Yeah? Libya? Syria?

    How do you rate Obama's love affair with the tongue of satan, aka western mainstream media.

    Why did the tongue of satan lick his BBC for all 8 years?
    (you brought up the high testosterone, ill bring up 5 eyes members)

    Yeah.

    Trump is taking it to the MSM. The MSM is getting beat the $#@! up.
    And that has always been rule #1.

    BTW, Obama had 1 gun ban, and Trump has also had one. Trump rescinded Obama's gun ban. So I score it 1 - 0 Trump on 2A.

  12. #100

  13. #101

    A Stupid President Saves Us From A Smart Warmonger


  14. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Even if I hated Trump I wouldn't think Colbert was funny.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  15. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Yeah? Libya? Syria?

    How do you rate Obama's love affair with the tongue of satan, aka western mainstream media.

    Why did the tongue of satan lick his BBC for all 8 years?
    (you brought up the high testosterone, ill bring up 5 eyes members)

    Yeah.

    Trump is taking it to the MSM. The MSM is getting beat the $#@! up.
    And that has always been rule #1.

    BTW, Obama had 1 gun ban, and Trump has also had one. Trump rescinded Obama's gun ban. So I score it 1 - 0 Trump on 2A.
    Trump was more hawkish than Obama regarding Libya. Trump wanted US troops on the ground while Obama refused this push by Trump. As for Syria, Trump has bombed both Syrian and Russian forces on the ground, funded the Al Qaeda linked white helmets and now starting a save zone with Turkey in the North. Despite the fork tongues rhetoric, his actions have been more hawkish than Obama.

    What was Obama's gun ban? Regardless, Trump has one executive order gun ban in only 2 yrs and he about to enact more of em before he is done. So far, he has been worse than Obama.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  16. #104
    Temporary Ban


    Blog Entries
    1
    Posts
    7,094
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Trump was more hawkish than Obama regarding Libya. Trump wanted US troops on the ground while Obama refused this push by Trump. As for Syria, Trump has bombed both Syrian and Russian forces on the ground, funded the Al Qaeda linked white helmets and now starting a save zone with Turkey in the North. Despite the fork tongues rhetoric, his actions have been more hawkish than Obama.

    What was Obama's gun ban? Regardless, Trump has one executive order gun ban in only 2 yrs and he about to enact more of em before he is done. So far, he has been worse than Obama.
    This is all an interesting perspective, but it does not answer my question, in any way.

    How do you rate Obama's love affair with the tongue of satan, aka western mainstream media.



  17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  18. #105
    Temporary Ban


    Blog Entries
    1
    Posts
    7,094
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Even if I hated Trump I wouldn't think Colbert was funny.
    When I hated Bush, I did not think Colbert Was Funny.
    I'd watch The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, but I'd never watch the Colbert Report.

  19. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    This is all an interesting perspective, but it does not answer my question, in any way.

    How do you rate Obama's love affair with the tongue of satan, aka western mainstream media.
    I care more about actions, not how people perform with the media. The neocon western media seems to hate Trump but his actions are usually in line with what they support. People rejoice that he fired Pompeo but his acting replacement is just as bad as he is and he still has Elliot Abrams and deep state Pompeo in his cabinet. The deep state media hates the man but loves his policies and appointees.

    But yes, Obama had a very warm and loving relationship with the western (worldwide) media.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  20. #107
    Temporary Ban


    Blog Entries
    1
    Posts
    7,094
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Obama had a very warm and loving relationship with the western (worldwide) media.
    There is a reason for that. It has to do with "actions".

  21. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I'd settle for the short list.
    They're the same length.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Elliot's The Hollow Men

  22. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Define "best people"
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  23. #110
    President Trump on Thursday said he does not plan to make Secretary of State Mike Pompeo his national security adviser.
    The president told reporters as he left to attend a GOP House retreat in Baltimore that he spoke with Pompeo earlier in the day, and that the secretary of State "liked the idea of somebody [else] in there.”


    Trump said Thursday he has 15 candidates under consideration to replace Bolton. A day earlier he said there were five.
    "A lot of people want the job. It’s a great job," he said. "It’s great because it’s a lot of fun to work with Donald Trump. And it’s very easy actually to work me. You know why it’s easy? Because I make all the decisions."

    More at: https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...replace-bolton
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  24. #111
    Charles Kupperman, long time advisor to Bolton, replaced Bolton on an interim appointment.

    https://www.businessinsider.com/meet...adviser-2019-9
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  25. #112
    Supporting Member
    Virgin Islands
    Mach's Avatar


    Posts
    3,543
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Boltonism

    If the stampman tells you to kiss his ass, shall he get away with it and live? Don't let your courage cool, or a few bullies scare you. We've nothing to fear but slavery. Love your liberty, and fight for it like men who know its value. Once lost it will never, never be regained.
    -Hugh Ledlie, 1774.



  26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  27. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I wonder who will replace him? Henry Kissinger?
    Suspense is over and new guy seems to be no less of a supporter of our global allies in mideast than Henry Kissinger or Bolton:




    an hour ago
    The special envoy, Ambassador Robert O’Brien, was seen at Stockholm District Court in the morning. A biographical statement on the State Department’s website says O’Brien “leads the U.S. government’s diplomatic efforts on overseas hostage-related matters.”


    Trump Just Hired the Guy He Sent to Free A$AP Rocky as His New National Security Adviser

    But he's not just famous for threatening Sweden for immediate release of Kim Kardshian sister's boyfriend and FLOTUS supported rapper Rocky A$AP, new MAGA pick is also a strong supporter of our closest ally and only Jewish democracy in mideast:


    Trump's new NSA pick is a strong supporter of Israeli settlements on Palestinian land and opponent of Obama Iran deal


    In 2015 and 2016, O’Brien expressed strong opposition to the Iran nuclear deal, at one point comparing it to the 1938 Munich Agreement with Nazi Germany. He also wrote an article encouraging Senators Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, who ran against Trump in the 2016 Republican primary, to criticize Trump over his wish to improve relations with Russia’s Vladimir Putin. His views are typical to the Republican establishment foreign policy world view.

    In 2017, he published an article about how Israel was being discriminated against in the United Nations. The article attacked the Obama administration for not vetoing a U.N. Security Council resolution against Israeli settlements in the West Bank and East Jerusalem. He said that the resolution “has done nothing to advance the peace process”.

  28. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Suspense is over and new guy seems to be no less of a supporter of our global allies in mideast than Henry Kissinger or Bolton:




    an hour ago
    The special envoy, Ambassador Robert O’Brien, was seen at Stockholm District Court in the morning. A biographical statement on the State Department’s website says O’Brien “leads the U.S. government’s diplomatic efforts on overseas hostage-related matters.”


    Trump Just Hired the Guy He Sent to Free A$AP Rocky as His New National Security Adviser

    But he's not just famous for threatening Sweden for immediate release of Kim Kardshian sister's boyfriend and FLOTUS supported rapper Rocky A$AP, new MAGA pick is also a strong supporter of our closest ally and only Jewish democracy in mideast:


    Trump's new NSA pick is a strong supporter of Israeli settlements on Palestinian land and opponent of Obama Iran deal


    In 2015 and 2016, O’Brien expressed strong opposition to the Iran nuclear deal, at one point comparing it to the 1938 Munich Agreement with Nazi Germany. He also wrote an article encouraging Senators Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, who ran against Trump in the 2016 Republican primary, to criticize Trump over his wish to improve relations with Russia’s Vladimir Putin. His views are typical to the Republican establishment foreign policy world view.

    In 2017, he published an article about how Israel was being discriminated against in the United Nations. The article attacked the Obama administration for not vetoing a U.N. Security Council resolution against Israeli settlements in the West Bank and East Jerusalem. He said that the resolution “has done nothing to advance the peace process”.
    Moar swamp draining please.
    "The Patriarch"

  29. #115



    Poor Trumpkins. Oh well, there's always next time.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken


    I don't hate you. You're just some person on the internet who believes in things that aren't real.

  30. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Moar swamp draining please.
    Actually 'drain the swamp' slogan has been dropped for 2020.




    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post



    Poor Trumpkins. Oh well, there's always next time.
    There are encouraging signs that next time there would be even better picks.
    Also, there would be no more nepotism if MAGA is re-elected in 2020.

  31. #117
    Mormon Zionist. AIPAC and the rest love him.

    https://www.jns.org/jewish-pro-israe...security-pick/
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  32. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Actually 'drain the swamp' slogan has been dropped for 2020.






    There are encouraging signs that next time there would be even better picks.
    Also, there would be no more nepotism if MAGA is re-elected in 2020.
    "The Patriarch"

  33. #119
    From JNS article above

    O’Brien served under President George W. Bush as a U.S. alternate delegate to the United Nations in 2005, in which he emphasized America’s commitment towards solving the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Bolton was then the U.S. ambassador to the world body.
    A bold move removing Bolton, for sure. The boldest moves by the best people.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  34. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Trump was more hawkish than Obama regarding Libya. Trump wanted US troops on the ground while Obama refused this push by Trump. As for Syria, Trump has bombed both Syrian and Russian forces on the ground, funded the Al Qaeda linked white helmets and now starting a save zone with Turkey in the North. Despite the fork tongues rhetoric, his actions have been more hawkish than Obama.

    What was Obama's gun ban? Regardless, Trump has one executive order gun ban in only 2 yrs and he about to enact more of em before he is done. So far, he has been worse than Obama.
    With technology, troops on the ground doesn't necessarily equate to more war. Obamas drone program showed us that. Arming the Saudis or one side is an act of aggression imo.



  35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234


Similar Threads

  1. John Bolton at it again...
    By Warlord in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-16-2019, 05:11 PM
  2. John Bolton Again
    By Warlord in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-17-2019, 07:00 PM
  3. Why is John Bolton bad?
    By Matt Collins in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-02-2014, 05:34 PM
  4. John Bolton on Libya:
    By Agorism in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 06:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •