Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: How Big (or Small) Is the Silver Market? (Charts)

  1. #1

    How Big (or Small) Is the Silver Market? (Charts)

    More than Twenty Billionaires Have Net Worths Greater Than All Available Silver at Current Market Prices.




    https://https://smaulgld.com/how-big...silver-market/








    More than Twenty Billionaires Have Net Worths Greater Than All Available Silver at Current Market Prices.




    https://https://smaulgld.com/how-big...silver-market/
    Subscribe to Smaulgld.com



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Most people do not own any at all
    Do something Danke

  4. #3
    I agree with the message that the silver market and all available silver are comparatively tiny figures.

    That said, maybe it is important to distinguish between the two concepts: even if there is few silver tradable, i.e. even if the silver market cap is low, a very big silver market (big volume) is possible in case of high trading velocity.

    It is also important to be clear about what is meant with "silver market".
    Phisical silver market?
    Futures and Options silver market? (e.g. Comex)
    Unallocated silver market? (e.g. the London Bullion Exchange)
    Silver Derivatives market?

  5. #4
    My only interest would be in physical.
    Do something Danke

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Most people do not own any at all
    very true
    Subscribe to Smaulgld.com

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul799 View Post
    I agree with the message that the silver market and all available silver are comparatively tiny figures.

    That said, maybe it is important to distinguish between the two concepts: even if there is few silver tradable, i.e. even if the silver market cap is low, a very big silver market (big volume) is possible in case of high trading velocity.

    It is also important to be clear about what is meant with "silver market".
    Phisical silver market?
    Futures and Options silver market? (e.g. Comex)
    Unallocated silver market? (e.g. the London Bullion Exchange)
    Silver Derivatives market?
    The physical silver market is tiny. The future market is multiples it size but still small compared to other commodity markets
    Subscribe to Smaulgld.com

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Smaulgld View Post
    The physical silver market is tiny. The future market is multiples it size but still small compared to other commodity markets
    What about platinum? do you have any charts of platinum over the last few years or so?

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    What about platinum? do you have any charts of platinum over the last few years or so?
    Yes tons of charts here and a discussion

    https://smaulgld.com/is-it-platinums-turn-to-shine/
    Subscribe to Smaulgld.com



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Silver getting pounded again today. Is the run over?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate. - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Silver getting pounded again today. Is the run over?
    Nope. Buying opportunity. There's nothing in the foreseeable future that's bearish for silver. QE, devaluation, tariffs, petrodollar...
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals



Similar Threads

  1. The 3 Big Charts I Watch For Silver
    By bobbyw24 in forum Personal Prosperity
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 01:21 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 11:45 AM
  3. PMs: A couple of interesting silver charts
    By Bern in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2011, 10:58 AM
  4. Charts Comparing Silver to Money Supply?
    By reduen in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 04:47 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 10:21 PM

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •