Thread: 'I Was Sentenced to Life Without Parole for a Non-Violent First Drug Offense'

'I Was Sentenced to Life Without Parole for a Non-Violent First Drug Offense'

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1171117519425429504

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All for a plant. Freedom.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1171117519425429504
    Yeah, well, he did something far worse than break one of the State's malum in se laws, such as the ones against rape and murder.

Rape and murder are merely crimes against people, but this guy broke one of the State's malum prohibitum rules.

The State itself was his "victim" - and that simply cannot be tolerated ...
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Damn. This makes me think(again) about what I'm doing. In theory, they(The Feds) could come at any time. Highly unlikely, yes, I don't worry about it or ever think about it until I read stories like this. The sheriffs have only been out here 3 times in the 4 seasons I've been here I've been here-twice in a week in June of this year for the same idiot that had a phone that pocket dialed 911, and then once 2 years ago because I waived at one that went by while I was walking around with my AR and body armor, he turned around and he pulled in to introduce himself and touch base with me. We aren't putting up any resistance if they did show up, we're not dying on that hill over cannabis.

In that time I went through an 8.5 year spate in the USCG, got a son through high school, and a daughter damn close to being done, divorced...and now I work somewhere guarding enough marijuana growing to fit in 5 semi trucks. Maybe more. We have two on the property right now for that very purpose. These are freezer trucks for the fresh frozen stuff(for making concentrates), they stay here but still.... This man worked on trucks hauling illegal cannabis interstate, without even knowing, and got life in prison.

My friend that shot and killed another friend in high school did just 12 years...he got out 5 years into this guys sentence.

Trump should pardon this guy, yesterday, then make one of his "I'm so awesome for doing this" speeches while legalizing it federally.