Thread: U.S. Liberal Journalist shot to death in Phillipines by anti-communists

U.S. Liberal Journalist shot to death in Phillipines by anti-communists

"Nordis said in a statement related to Lee’s shooting that its reporters were “under attack” and “singled out by the state” for their reporting on issues ranging from land-grabbing to rights violations to corruption, and that they had been branded as communist sympathizers, a politically charged accusation known as “red-tagging” in the Philippines."

Upon reading several niche reports on Brandon Lee's connection to California politics, and the typical "indigenous rights" movement of the left democrats in America, this would not surprise me if Brandon was using such approaches to protect a growing "New Peoples Army" which is made up of guerillas funded by China, backed by China...and China even talks about arming them more to overthrow the Philippines government . The problem I have is that I can't tell whos lying in these reports, but my question is what the hell was a californian doing in the Philippines writing about "indigenous people", do these people have a $#@!ing life to live in their own country and stay out of peoples wars, or are liberals ignorant to go into a war zone and mouth off to opposition party?
    https://cpj.org/2019/08/american-jou...ded-in-phi.php

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/u...ippines-2019-8

"Environmental activism"......is what these journalists call themselves
    Last edited by CaptainAmerica; 09-07-2019 at 10:19 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He sounds like a commie to me.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Dead?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Dead?
    You're smart

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Dead?
    Not according to the article:

Sherwin De Vera, Nordis’ managing editor, told CPJ by email that Lee survived three cardiac arrests during surgery and that the extent of injuries he sustained to his spine was still unknown. De Vera said as of today he has no feeling below his abdomen.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I thought reporting on tragic news about any American killed abroad (civilian or military) identified them only as Americans and not by thieir political affiliation.. is this a new thing?
    Even when famous activist Rachel Corrie (who was libertarian if I'm nost mistaken) was killed by notorious force of a foreign country, don't recall seeing any media headlines about her political affiliation in any media reporting of her killing.