Thread: A$AP Rocky's Swedish lawyer shot multiple times in apparent ambush

A$AP Rocky's Swedish lawyer shot multiple times in apparent ambush

Swedish lawyer Henrik Olsson Lilja, who served as U.S. rapper A$AP Rocky's lawyer in his assault case, was reportedly shot multiple times on Friday outside his apartment building.
    Olsson Lilja was shot in the head and chest, the Swedish newspaper Expressen reported.
    He was still responsive after the shooting and called the police himself, after which he was transported by ambulance to the hospital, but his current condition is unknown.

The paper reported that the shooter was a man who fled in a waiting black SUV and remains at large.
    “The police have arrested several people for questioning. The investigation is at an intense stage and the police are working on several different fronts to make progress,” the Swedish Police Authority said in a statement.
    Expressen reported that police have arrested a woman, allegedly also a lawyer, who had been banned from contacting Olsson Lilja.

More at: https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...es-in-apparent
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm guessing a Nigerian is behind this.
    Openly Straight Man Danke Awarded Top Rated Influencer

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Police said they had since arrested several suspects, including a woman who is also a senior lawyer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Swedish lawyer Henrik Olsson Lilja, who served as U.S. rapper A$AP Rocky's lawyer in his assault case, was reportedly shot multiple times on Friday outside his apartment building.
    If this turned out be connected to A$AP case/ politically motivated/hate crime etc, MAGA White House and civil rigts leaders might need to get involved again to make sure Sweden will deliver justice.

MAGA , FLOTUS, Kim Kardashian, Rev Sharpton had showed strong leadership on this earlier and pressured Sweden to make sure Sweden did the right thing.

A$AP Rocky, Trump fans call for boycott of Swedish brands
    Sweden rejects Trump demand to free rapper A$AP Rocky
    President has been repeatedly told that angry tweets will make no difference, Swedish government says

Rev. Al Sharpton enters #JusticeForRocky fray, pleads for A$AP Rocky detained in Sweden
    A$AP Rocky has received an outpouring of support following reports on his treatment in a Swedish jail following a physical altercation.
    The #JusticeForRocky hashtag has surfaced on social media in recent days, with fans and celebrities rallying together to demand the chart-topping hip-hop artist be released.

Reportedly, the person hiring the shooter was a judge.

https://www.aftenposten.no/verden/i/...tt-i-Stockholm (Google Translation- gives "hitman" as "renter")

A man was seen running from the scene, and police are investigating the incident as a murder attempt. Before he was placed on the operating table, Olsson Lilja must have indicated to the police that there may have been talk of a renter.

The lawyer must also have suggested that a person in his presence, who has been contacted for periods of time, may be behind.

A woman has been arrested, suspected of hiring a renter.

Judge arrested

According to Expressen, the woman arrested in the case is an experienced judge and top lawyer, who previously had very good references. However, something must have happened, because after a while she repeatedly came into conflict with the law and was herself convicted of mistreatment and violence against police officers.

She must have been in conflict for a long time with Olsson Lilja, who felt so threatened by her that he went to the police and demanded contact bans.

According to the newspaper, the female lawyer was arrested when she arrived at the scene after just over an hour. The police had then searched for her in the meantime, allegedly following tips from Olsson Lilja.
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Reportedly, the person hiring the shooter was a judge.
    v this still applies:

If this turned out be connected to A$AP case/ politically motivated/hate crime etc, MAGA White House and civil rigts leaders might need to get involved again to make sure Sweden will deliver justice.

That said, let's wait till better translation becomes available and all the facts come out before jumping to any conclusions.
    This might not be a hate crime but in the past A$AP arrest in Sweden had reportedly evoked emotional, polarized responses.

A$AP Rocky Fan Arrested After Threatening to Blow Up Swedish Embassy
    variety
    Jul 27, 2019 - A fan of A$AP Rocky was arrested Tuesday after she allegedly threatened to blow up the Swedish Embassy in Washington, D.C..

A "cleaner" translated piece: https://www.bt.dk/udland/medie-asap-...kudt-i-hovedet

A woman has been arrested. The Expressen writes that it is a person who has had a police case against contacting the lawyer.

The man, who is in his 50s, was shot at Kungsholmen in Stockholm.

"We have a person who was injured by gunshots," said Anna Westberg, police spokeswoman.

According to the Express, a man has been identified as a shooter, while the woman was later arrested and questioned. The newspaper states that she has previously been a high ranking lawyer.

Police describe the shooting as an isolated incident. It sees no connection to criminal groups, violent crimes or organized crime.

Police are reluctant to disclose further details of the shooting, which according to Expressen's witnesses happened in a stairwell.

According to the newspaper, a witness saw the lawyer and another man in a quarrel immediately before the shooting. The lawyer was taken to the hospital by ambulance.

His condition is described as severe but stable.

https://www.wprost.pl/kultura/102485...strzelony.html

In a conversation with journalists from the Forbes portal, information that Henrik Olsson Lilja was injured during the shootout was confirmed by a spokeswoman for the Swedish Bar Association. The services were called at 8:59. Lilja was to be shot in the head and chest.

The police do not inform about the possible motives of the attack, nor does it link it to the Rocky A $ AP case. It is not known if the attack was related to a lawyer's job. According to the witnesses of the incident, the man was pushing with someone on the staircase in central Stockholm, after which shots were fired. Lilja was supposed to borrow a phone call from her neighbor to call the place of service, so everything indicates that he was conscious at the time. Local media reports that its current status is unknown.

According to "Expressen" , a woman was arrested in connection with the case, who - according to unofficial information - is also a lawyer and was forbidden to approach Lilja. The shot was to be made by an unidentified man who later drove away from the scene with a black SUV and is still being chased by the police.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 09-06-2019 at 05:52 PM.
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

Fake news.

It is illegal for a civilian in Sweden to carry a firearm, unless for a specific, legal purpose;such as hunting or attending shooting ranges.
    https://www.sweden.org.za/gun-laws-in-sweden.html

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Shooting people is also not allowed but happens.

Zippy is catching on.

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Zippy is catching on.
    Progress after 12 years?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Progress after 12 years?
    Don't worry, he will be replaced soon.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Fake news.

It is illegal for a civilian in Sweden to carry a firearm, unless for a specific, legal purpose;such as hunting or attending shooting ranges.
    https://www.sweden.org.za/gun-laws-in-sweden.html
    Also fake news.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 09-06-2019 at 07:13 PM.

Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law." - The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." - Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      - Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      - Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·
    MOFA (Make Orwell Fiction Again)

What is going on in Sweden.. lately quite a few such headlines out of there.

With current diversity situation, perhaps Europe / Sweden need a Lincoln or Trump of their own to bridge diverse communities.