Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scientist Proposes Cannibalism to Fight Climate Change

If climate change was real and sea level was rising, banks wouldn't be giving out loans to people that want to build something near the ocean.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If climate change was real and sea level was rising, banks wouldn't be giving out loans to people that want to build something near the ocean.
    I'm 42, and every coast I've lived on in my life hasn't changed a bit. I guess one develops these opinions when one never goes outside, and lives their lives through social media.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Unless right wing websites like Breitbart work for the people pushing it. I bet nobody would have heard of this guy if not for all the websites pushing it

It spreads in liberal circles and then ends up in the MSM, we already have articles in Newsweek and other MSM sources pushing it.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Are you trolling or are you really this dumb? The reason why a cannibal would have sores in their mouth would be because they are stranded on a deserted island with few edible nutritious food(reason why most people turn to cannibalism in the first place) and the sores is due to lack of vitamins. If that is your only concern then I say you take your daily multivitamins and i'll guarantee you that you will not get any mouth sores.

Sailors also used to have mouth sores until they decided to supplement their diet with fruits in the form of citrus.
    Kuru causes sores that do not heal.

Your defense of cannibalism is getting creepy.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

Like the Injun, it is in his nature.
    Danke Awarded Top Rated Influencer

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Like the Injun, it is in his nature.
    Meat eaters are going to eat meat until ALL sources are completely exhausted. The problem with Vegans is the fat ratio, they are too lean. The protein is there, but for proper brain health and maintenance there is a minimal amount of carbs from fat required. One would have to concentrate more on the organ meats which have a higher fat content. lol

Vegans might want to rethink this forced veganism crap... They very well could be next on the menu as "prey" rather than meat eating "predators". But maybe it is too late for them, the vegan diet may have already started shrinking their brains and cognitive abilities.
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

You know, I have search online and I am yet to find any evidence that Kuru causes mouth sores. Can you please point to me source for you claim that kuru causes mouth sores.

I am not defending cannibalism, all I am saying is that if mouth sores is your main issue with kuru then you can take some vitamins and eat away.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

It spreads in liberal circles and then ends up in the MSM, we already have articles in Newsweek and other MSM sources pushing it.
    Provide evidence or you are a lying twit.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

You know, I have search online and I am yet to find any evidence that Kuru causes mouth sores. Can you please point to me source for you claim that kuru causes mouth sores.

I am not defending cannibalism, all I am saying is that if mouth sores is your main issue with kuru then you can take some vitamins and eat away.
    Towards the end of the terminal stage, patients often develop chronic ulcerated wounds that can be easily infected.

More at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Provide evidence or you are a lying twit.
    Why is Newsweek running an article about cannibalism?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Towards the end of the terminal stage, patients often develop chronic ulcerated wounds that can be easily infected.

More at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
    Symptoms of more common neurological disorders such as Parkinson’s disease or stroke may resemble kuru symptoms. These include:

difficulty walking
    poor coordination
    difficulty swallowing
    slurred speech
    moodiness and behavioral changes
    dementia
    muscle twitching and tremors
    inability to grasp objects
    random, compulsive laughing or crying

from the site I looked at. When people have difficult swallowing, they tend to become malnurished and that can lead to the patient developing sores.

OK Newsweek wrote an article on the topic, now how about links pushing cannibalism?

OK Newsweek wrote an article on the topic, now how about links pushing cannibalism?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I get most of my news from Swordsmyth.
    That is a lie.
    @Brian4Liberty, devil keeps spreading this lie.
    I will report violations of the forum rules to the forum staff when they are egregious enough.

You should remember that.

That article is trying to normalize it.

Then there is this stuff:

NEW CANNIBAL SOCIAL MEDIA ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK
    – currently in beta development

“If you’re not at the table, you’re probably on the plate.” Tom Hayes, Paramount Pictures

There’s a Cannibal Club in Los Angeles – Article

EXCERPTS from Article
    Specializing in the preparation of human meat, Cannibal Club brings the cutting edge of experimental cuisine to the refined palates of L.A.’s cultural elite. Our master chefs hail from around the world for the opportunity to practice their craft free of compromise and unbounded by convention.
    Our exclusive clientele includes noted filmmakers, intellectuals, and celebrities who have embraced the Enlightenment ideals of free expression and rationalism. On event nights, avant-garde performance artists, celebrated literary figures, and ground-breaking musicians entertain our guests.
    At Cannibal Club, we celebrate artistic excellence as the natural and inevitable expression of the unbridled human spirit. [Blah, blah, blah]
    Chef de Cuisine Sophie Laffite regularly updates our menu with new and daring culinary experiments. The meat we serve is selected from the young and healthy. Consistent with the practice of cannibalism in many primitive societies, we view anthropophagy as homage to the dead, who are reborn into the bodies of their consumers. Each dish, therefore, is a study in taste and elegance.

CANNIBAL CLUB – LOS ANGELES

From Cannibal Club’s FAQ page:
    Everything You Never Want to Know

1. What does human flesh taste like?: “When prepared by us, unbelievable. Of the meats you are likely to find in stores, pork is the closest match.”
    2. Where do you get your specialty meat?: “Our avenues of procurement vary. Most of the businesses and institutions who supply us prefer to keep those relationships discreet. On the individual level, bodies are often bequeathed to us. For some, this is a way to supplement life insurance and offset funerary expenses. For others, such as Cannibal Club member Gwendoline Fenwich, who was served to her friends and relatives at the Club in January of 2008, being prepared as a meal, and thereby reborn into the bodies of the living, is an attractive alternative to the more traditional practices of burial and cremation. We take considerable care to ensure that all our meat is produced legally and ethically, and derived only from young, healthy bodies.”
    3. Isn’t cannibalism wrong?: “Cannibalism, as traditionally practiced, usually shows respect to the deceased, who is desired to be reborn into the living, or offered as a worthy sacrifice to some deity. It is never our practice to debase or objectify human life. Arguments against cannibalism are typically grounded in ignorance, cultural prejudice, and nonsensical spiritual beliefs.”
    4. Doesn’t cannibalism cause disease?: “Prion diseases of the nervous system, such as kuru, are associated with the consumption of brain tissue, which is not part of our menu.”
    5. What is your address? I want to visit!: “Introduce yourself through our contact page and we will send you information about our membership process. It is necessary for us to operate privately and to vette our members in order to avoid disruption from the less enlightened.”

More at: https://doitq.news/satanism-illumina...go-mainstream/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Start with illegals? Should they be beaten so as to tenderize them?
    Truth is Fallacy, Fallacy is Evil.

I know on a chicken and turkey there is white and dark meat. Is that the case with human flesh? Does one human have both white and dark meat? I always preferred dark meat. I don't think it is as dry. Would it be racist if a person likes white meat over dark meat?
    Truth is Fallacy, Fallacy is Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    I know on a chicken and turkey there is white and dark meat. Is that the case with human flesh? Does one human have both white and dark meat? I always preferred dark meat. I don't think it is as dry. Would it be racist if a person likes white meat over dark meat?
    lol... Someone very creditable once told me it tastes like pork. Maybe this is why some religions hate pork. Maybe at some point in history someone tried to feed them something that was not what they thought it was but tasted the same. Like burger king and KFC trying to deceptively pass off vegetable burgers as a real beef burger or chicken.
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Where do you get your specialty meat?: “Our avenues of procurement vary. Most of the businesses and institutions who supply us prefer to keep those relationships discreet.

In other words, the Bodies exhibits lost their popularity a long time ago and the PRC has had to get inventive in how they monetize the remains of their political dissidents.

But hey, with the Hong Kong unpleasantness in full swing, their menu prices should be plummeting soon.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    It's a weird one. It's way more cerebral but you have to get past Sean Connery in a red diaper and thigh boots to realize it.

But it also deals with the topic of dehumanization. Not in the sense of cannibalism, but probably more insidiously.
    Come to think of it, severe dehumanization is probably the thing that makes 70s sci fi what it is.
    And since I just found out my wife never watched Deathrace 2000, thats another one I have to go rewatch.
    Another one came to mind though not from the 70's...Running Man.
    It is a deconstructionist society. In an age of overload of information, truth of words has become irrelevant. Truth of meaning is all that is left.
    You can't even handle freedom in the fake world.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Do you really have a case if you can not find a lawyer to represent you?

It is a deconstructionist society. In an age of overload of information, truth of words has become irrelevant. Truth of meaning is all that is left.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Swedish Scientist Proposes Cannibalism to Fight Climate Change

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/201...limate-change/

According to his research, the main problem with the idea is the widespread taboo of eating human flesh and said that conservative attitudes could make it hard to convince Swedes at large to take up the practice of cannibalism.
    Stupid far right climate deniers.

I didn't start out thinking that anti-vax people were fools or impervious to reason, it's from my experience here that I now think that.
    - AmyPi 2014 (RIP)

Anti-vaxxers, responsible for a 30 percent uptick in totally preventable diseases in the world, have blood on their hands. They shouldn't be considered civilized members of society. If they refuse to listen to a century of scientific studies confirming time and time again that vaccination is an unquestionable good for humanity, then it's time for us to start treating anti-vaxxers as what they are: dangerous and worthy of shame and condemnation. If we can't convince anti-vaxxers to change their minds, we must attach enough social stigma to the delusion that agnostics cease to join them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post

How is it on a smoker?
    Danke Awarded Top Rated Influencer

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    How is it on a smoker?
    https://weirdpicturearchive.com/nati...curing-corpse/

If was gonna eat a human being, I would do it in secret. But yea, I imagine advanced scientific testing and knowledge will catch any new prion disease and shut it down. In my culture, we eat every single part of a cow but we have no cases of prion diseases, this makes me think proper cooking can somehow denature the prion protein to the point that it is no longer viable as a pathogen.
    "The Patriarch"

I get most of my news from Swordsmyth.
    That is a lie.
    @Brian4Liberty, devil keeps spreading this lie.
    I will report violations of the forum rules to the forum staff when they are egregious enough.

You should remember that.

The very idea is reprehensible. Going a step further, can you imagine how chemical contaminated a human is? Farmers are allowed to give the livestock practically nothing in the form of drugs, but humans take a lot of drugs before they die.
    Do something Dodgers.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    The very idea is reprehensible. Going a step further, can you imagine how chemical contaminated a human is? Farmers are allowed to give the livestock practically nothing in the form of drugs, but humans take a lot of drugs before they die.
    Chemically contaminated is a bit hyperbolic. Most people take nothing but vitamins as medication. After 6 months I would wager most medications are out of your system anyway. But if you are still worried about contamination, avoid the liver, organ meat and fatty issue and you should be good.

That or just stick with indigenous people who have yet to discover modern medicine.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    By the way people act these days, it is if they have been dining on humans for a while. Mad Human's Disease.
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Good point, especially since these demons seem fixated on eating the old folks first.

A couple of years of chronic disease before death would result in a drug addled mess of meat.

Chemically contaminated is a bit hyperbolic. Most people take nothing but vitamins as medication. After 6 months I would wager most medications are out of your system anyway. But if you are still worried about contamination, avoid the liver, organ meat and fatty issue and you should be good.

That or just stick with indigenous people who have yet to discover modern medicine.
    OMG. Did you not read what I wrote? It’s butchery and horrid. I would never consider such a thing,

The article specifically says “people who have just died.” How many of those would you think are not in hospitals where they were given masses of drugs. I’m pointing out the hypocrisy.
    Do something Dodgers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12