Page 61 of 158 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 4737

Thread: Cowboys win the NFC

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Spot them 21 then hang 50 on them ? gotta be some kind of AFC playoff record …...
    Definitely some records set in that game. Was the over 82?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last time the Chiefs were in the Super Bowl was 50 years ago. We are now in the NFL's 100 season. I can't quite put my finger on it, but that seems a bit suspicious.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

KC covers the spread of 11 .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Definitely some records set in that game. Was the over 82?
    Ya 82 points scored , Over was 51 . I cannot imagine anyone taking the under .
    Do something Danke

The close game should be the packers - seachickens .
    Do something Danke

pretty bad start for the seachickems , packers 7 - 0 , probably about 1/3 of the way to having enough to win .
    Do something Danke

Seachickens are going to have to switch the gameplan from FG's to TD's in the second half .
    Do something Danke

Seachickens are going to have to switch the gameplan from FG's to TD's in the second half .
    Wilson may do it again.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here's where we stand after 8 games.
    tebowlives juleswin winner
    Texans Texans Texans
    Patriots Titans Titans
    Seahawks Seahawks Seahawks
    Saints Saints Vikings
    49ers 49ers 49ers
    Ravens Ravens Titans
    Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs
    Packers Seahawks Packers
    +5 +5

Titans at Chiefs
    Packers at 49ers

packers cover the spread . Win by 5 . Did exactly what they needed , got out front early and the defense held on.49ers big favorites now .
    Do something Danke

Spot them 21 then hang 50 on them ? gotta be some kind of AFC playoff record …...
    First playoff game where a team down by 20 or more won by 20 or more.

Browns take Vikings Off Coord as coach . Quite frankly not a good fit . He is not used to coaching boys but men . Browns have too many duds for him to fix .
    Do something Danke

Just like every NFL season, the Browns will fire their coach after one year.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The race for the Tom Landry Trophy continues

Texans Texans Texans
    Patriots Titans Titans
    Saints Saints Vikings
    49ers 49ers 49ers
    Ravens Ravens Titans
    Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs
    Packers Seahawks Packers
    Chiefs
    49ers
    +5 +5
    Last edited by tebowlives; 01-13-2020 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Last time the Chiefs were in the Super Bowl was 50 years ago. We are now in the NFL's 100 season. I can't quite put my finger on it, but that seems a bit suspicious.
    They beat my NFL Championship Vikings ( defeated browns 27 - 7 in NFL Championship ) in 1969 in the super bowl , the season before we lost in the Western Conf Championship to the Baltimore Colts in Baltimore 24 - 14 . We beat KC opening day the next season 27 - 10 at The Met for a sellout crowd .
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd like to congratulate another Dallas Cowboy for entering the Hall of Fame and that's Coach Jimmy Johnson.

In the 9 years he was Head Coach of the Cowboys and Dolphins, his teams made the playoffs in 6 of those years. He compiled a 9-4 playoff record which includes winning 2 Super Bowls after fleecing the Minnesota Vikings in the Herschel Walker trade.

We enjoyed the chairman of the committee surprising them during the broadcast.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Vikings will begin next season with new off and Def Coord.'s . I am thinking we need to draft a pair of Guards and Cornerbacks and basically get everyone else to sign or extend . That should be enough to win the Division and the NFC .
    Do something Danke

Chargers Gates will be retiring . Vikings def Coord will not get a contract renewal . LSU Asst Coach Brady going to Panthers . Raiders gruden fires Def Line coach .
    Do something Danke

Jacksonville Off Coord is out .
    Do something Danke

Brad Childress will not return to bears .
    Do something Danke

Chargers Gates will be retiring . Vikings def Coord will not get a contract renewal . LSU Asst Coach Brady going to Panthers . Raiders gruden fires Def Line coach .
    Gates has been retiring for a few years now but this time probably means it.

Larry Fitzgerald sign a 1-year contract with the Cardinals.

Calvin Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Giants hire Jason Garrett as offensive coordinator. Bet he gave the Giants the entire Dallas playbook.

Calvin Coolidge

Brad Childress will not return to bears .
    Another victim of Viking ineptness. As HC Minnesota goes 10-6 then 12-4. The next year Favre is throwing interceptions like he's paid too. His 5.3 Int % was the highest of all 31 QBs that qualified for the passing title. So they fire Childress after week 11. Makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    I'd like to congratulate another Dallas Cowboy for entering the Hall of Fame and that's Coach Jimmy Johnson.

In the 9 years he was Head Coach of the Cowboys and Dolphins, his teams made the playoffs in 6 of those years. He compiled a 9-4 playoff record which includes winning 2 Super Bowls after fleecing the Minnesota Vikings in the Herschel Walker trade.
    Like A Boss.

Definitely one of the few coaches who made a good transition from college to pros. Miami was a real treat when Johnson was there.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    The race for the Tom Landry Trophy continues

Texans Texans Texans
    Patriots Titans Titans
    Saints Saints Vikings
    49ers 49ers 49ers
    Ravens Ravens Titans
    Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs