Page 39 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 4737

Thread: Cowboys win the NFC

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    done
    Ballsey going with the Cowboys. That's a lone wolf pick
    I think you messed up my picks. You need to change my picks to packers, bears, Seahawks and cowboys. I think that is it

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I think you messed up my picks. You need to change my picks to packers, bears, Seahawks and cowboys. I think that is it
    I think I got it right now

Giants miss 42 yd FG lead 7 - 0 , 4 min to Half at bears 30 already again.
    Do something Danke

Giants miss 43 yard FG . Guessing they will not be trying too many more of those today , still , it is nice to see one of the better NFC East teams show up to play .
    Do something Danke

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Steelers trailing bengals just before half.
    Do something Danke

Bengals , Bills and Giants all lead at Half
    Do something Danke

Bengals might actually get their first win.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Behind two missed FG's under 44 yards , Giants trail by 6 with 22 minutes to play . Bengals D and Bills D looking good .
    Do something Danke

Raiders have imploded.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Theres a video and audio of Gruden calling one of the refs a cock sucking mother $#@!er.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Bears up 19-7 and just missed an extra point.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Theres a video and audio of Gruden calling one of the refs a cock sucking mother $#@!er.
    Winning friends. Raiders making the Jets look good today.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Raiders give up at end of 3rd quarter. Maybe Gruden can concede now and go home?

Rashaad Penny huge 58 yard TD run probably puts the game out of reach 17-3 Seattle.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Raiders have imploded.
    I don't care if I picked them or not. I love it.

Carolina is making one hell of a game out of this.

They tied it up and got the ball back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Jules win needs both the Cowboys and Ravens to win, otherwise Anti G walks away with the victory.
    Saints Carolina still going on but we all picked the Saints

Anti G tebow oyarde juleswin winner
    Colts Texans Colts Colts Texans
    Saints Saints Saints Saints
    Browns Browns Browns Browns Browns
    Bears Bears Giants Bears Bears
    Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Jets
    Lions Lions Lions Lions Redskins
    Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers
    Seahawks Eagles Seahawks Seahawks Seahawks
    Buccaneers Falcons Falcons Falcons Buccaneers
    Bills Bills Bills Bills Bills
    +7 +6 +5 +6
    Titans Titans Titans Titans
    Patriots Patriots Patriots Cowboys
    Packers Packers Packers Packers
    Rams Rams Ravens Ravens
    Last edited by tebowlives; 11-24-2019 at 03:20 PM.

Carolina well within field goal range with 2:16 remaining.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Carolina kicker misses. 31-31 and Brees driving from his own 7.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-24-2019 at 03:28 PM.

Will Lutz scores from 33 yards.

Who dat?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Will Lutz scores from 33 yards.

Who dat?
    If he missed that FG they'd have to start calling him klutz.

Calvin Coolidge

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Winning friends. Raiders making the Jets look good today.
    Jets have now won three in a row. Other win was against the Cowboys in week #5. With the Bengals and Dolphins coming up, they could keep this going. Raiders wanted the win to keep pace with Kansas City. Raiders play at KC next week and are now a game behind (two actually since KC already beat them once so they own the tie breaker).

Cowboys staying strong. A win here gives them a 2 game lead over fading Philly. Weather conditions hampering Dak? Cooper not in much? Stay tuned.
    Pollard is a very good #2 back in case people are still wondering. Which they shouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Carolina kicker misses. 31-31 and Brees driving from his own 7.
    Carolina sucks lol. With the pass interruption call they had a total of 6 attempts to put the ball into the end zone from 20 yds. or less. Then Slye missed that kick. SMDH.

Foles needs to put the team on his back like he did in the Superbowl and lead a comeback against the Titans.

Calvin Coolidge

Lots of punting going on in New England. Six punts in the third quarter- longest drive went 14 yards.

Patriot's haven't had to go far on their scores- 12 yards on two plays following a blocked punt for their touchdown and four plays, three yards for a field goal following an interception. At this point, both teams have only had two drives of 30 yards or more. Both have missed a FG (10- 6 Patriots in the 4th quarter).
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-24-2019 at 05:52 PM.

NE Kicker is 2 of 4 FG's , one more puts this game out of reach.
    Do something Danke

There is nothing more NFL than the Pats getting timely phantom calls. Cheers to the refs, you guys are the true winners of this ball game

Cooper with zero catches on the day and cowboys will continue on in a season where I will not pick them to beat a team with a winning record , because they cannot . NE wins 13 - 9 in a game so bad the NFL should refund fans ticket prices . I suggest a Baylor game for fans in Texas.
    Last edited by oyarde; 11-24-2019 at 06:33 PM.
    Do something Danke

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just saw them lose in Dallas airport. I’ve been to Texas a few times, never outside of an airport tho.

Anti G gets the win

Anti G tebow oyarde juleswin winner
    Colts Texans Colts Colts Texans
    Saints Saints Saints Saints Saints
    Browns Browns Browns Browns Browns
    Bears Bears Giants Bears Bears
    Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Jets
    Lions Lions Lions Lions Redskins
    Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers
    Seahawks Eagles Seahawks Seahawks Seahawks
    Buccaneers Falcons Falcons Falcons Buccaneers
    Bills Bills Bills Bills Bills