Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 630 of 1120

Thread: Cowboys win the NFC

  1. #601
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Dez was a cancer
    Go to the beach, walk into the ocean; keep walking.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #602
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Go to the beach, walk into the ocean; keep walking.
    Educate yourself on football and come back when you know what you're talking about.

    Drew Pearson: There will be a different atmosphere in Cowboys' locker room without Dez Bryant

    His last few years his skills declined and he wore out his welcome. When you don't produce you don't get away with the temper tantrums and stupidity.

    The last 3 years he went from 1300 yards and double digit TDs to 800 yards and 7 TDs when healthy. His catch percentage went from 67,59,65 to 43,52,52

    Dez didn't produce. Playmaker caused a ton of problems. He even stabbed a teammate in the neck but at least he produced so he stayed.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 10-15-2019 at 08:55 PM.

  4. #603
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Educate yourself on football and come back when you know what you're talking about.
    Smack yourself repeatedly in the head while watching the 2014 season.

    Do you know why Dez's production declined?

    I do; I don't think you do.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  5. #604
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Smack yourself repeatedly in the head while watching the 2014 season.
    Smack your uninformed face. Poor baby throws a bit of a hissy fit because he was corrected and tries to make it about me. It's a pussy move. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Do you know why Dez's production declined?

    I do; I don't think you do.
    You don't even know that Cooper played 3 snaps the last game. You don't even know the Cowboys recent home record so why would you know why Dezs production slipped. He got hurt and his skills diminished, that much is obvious. His numbers prove that.
    Go ahead and explain to everyone here why hardly any team went after the great Dez if he's so good?
    Last edited by tebowlives; 10-15-2019 at 09:26 PM.

  6. #605
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Cooper played 3 snaps the last game
    ...and the next several series after that, all of which resulted in nothing.

    Any slippage in Dez's performance is a function of the garbage passer.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  7. #606
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    ...and the next several series after that, all of which resulted in nothing.
    He played 3 snaps period.

    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Any slippage in Dez's performance is a function of the garbage passer.
    It didn't hurt Whitten or the Hobbit.Their catch percentage didn't have the bottom fall out. Daks completion percentage is up there with Romos.

    Quit hatting on Dak, he's good enough.

  8. #607
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    He played 3 snaps period.
    Suit up Garret.

    It didn't hurt Whitten
    Don't talk about the man.

    Daks completion percentage is up there with Romos


    Quit hatting on Dak, he's good enough.
    I'll stop hattting (sic) when Dakota spells his name properly.

    Then we'll see if he can throw a football...

    (he can't)
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  9. #608
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Suit up Garret.



    Don't talk about the man.







    I'll stop hattting (sic) when Dakota spells his name properly.

    Then we'll see if he can throw a football...

    (he can't)
    Daks lifetime completion percentage is 66.5. Romos was 65.3
    The facts don't care about your fewlings.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #609
    I am feeling 70 percent for Cousins this year .
    Do something Danke

  12. #610
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I am feeling 70 percent for Cousins this year .
    He did that last year and they went 8-7-1. I can see them hitting 8 wins this year. However November 10th wont be one of them.

  13. #611
    NFL Week 7 picks

    Denver<Kansas City
    Buffalo>Miami
    Cincinnati<Jacksonville
    Detroit<Minnesota
    Green Bay>Oakland
    Atlanta<Lose Angeles Rams
    Indianapolis>Houston
    Washington<San Francisco
    New York Giants<Arizona
    Tennesse<Los Angeles Chargers
    Chicago>New Orleans
    Seattle>Baltimore
    Dallas>Philadelphia
    New York Jets<New England
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  14. #612
    Here is where we stand so far

    Anti G tebow oyarde
    Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs
    Packers Packers Packers
    49ers 49ers 49ers
    Cardinals Giants Giants
    Rams Rams Rams
    Bills Bills Bills
    Jaguars Jaguars Jaguars
    Colts Colts Colts
    Vikings Lions Vikings
    Chargers Chargers Chargers
    Seahawks Seahawks Seahawks
    Bears Bears Bears
    Cowboys Cowboys Eagles
    Patriots Patriots Patriots

    waiting for @juleswin and @acptulsa and any others who want to try their hand at predicting while understanding they cannot compete with the Founders

    No one has picked the Falcons. It's a gutsy pick but they are playing better than their record. Granted the Rams just picked up Ramsey at CB but traded CB Peters. The great CB Talib is out for 6-8 weeks too. They don't have much depth at DB imo.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 10-19-2019 at 08:02 AM.

  15. #613
    Chiefs but wont be surprised if they lose
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  16. #614
    That was the worst fake punt I've ever seen in my life.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  17. #615
    So far I have compiled a list of 9 players and coaches on denver to report to the commissioner that obviously bet on KC . Head coach , Punter , kicker , special teams coach and O line .
    Do something Danke

  18. #616
    Mahomes out. Looks like dislocated knee cap from the replay of the trainer working on him.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #617
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    So far I have compiled a list of 9 players and coaches on denver to report to the commissioner that obviously bet on KC . Head coach , Punter , kicker , special teams coach and O line .
    Yes on O line
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  21. #618
    Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86 View Post
    Mahomes out. Looks like dislocated knee cap from the replay of the trainer working on him.
    The Madden Curse strikes again.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  22. #619
    Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86 View Post
    Mahomes out. Looks like dislocated knee cap from the replay of the trainer working on him.
    That was confirmed as his injury.

    Broncos offense was given a major smack-down by the Chiefs defense. Other than the opening drive (and the odd decision to go for two points), they did nothing the rest of the game. Zero protection for an immobile QB and the O-line could not make any room for the running game either (I have been critical of Denver's O-line for years now). Nine sacks. Coaching made bad decisions too. The badly failed fake punt. That two point attempt. They have only made something like three out of their last 45 third down conversions. They just seemed to give up trying. Denver has scored more than 16 points only once this season. Their defense is pretty good but the offense isn't holding up their end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Yes, that is the new tactic from all the trolls.
    They just assert lies over and over no matter how often they are exposed.
    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  23. #620
    Patrick Mahomes will be out for 3 weeks.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  24. #621
    KC is down to their last quarterback- Matt Moore. They have Chad Henne but he is currently on injured reserve- breaking his ankle in pre-season but could be back "shortly".
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Yes, that is the new tactic from all the trolls.
    They just assert lies over and over no matter how often they are exposed.
    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  25. #622
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    KC is down to their last quarterback- Matt Moore. They have Chad Henne but he is currently on injured reserve- breaking his ankle in pre-season but could be back "shortly".
    I read 2 weeks and no news on who the back will be. Somethings up. No way the backup will learn anything this late. Only person I can think of is Tyler Bray who was with them a few years. I think he is still on the Bears practice squad and you'd think KC would have already made the move.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 10-19-2019 at 07:28 AM.

  26. #623
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    KC is down to their last quarterback- Matt Moore. They have Chad Henne but he is currently on injured reserve- breaking his ankle in pre-season but could be back "shortly".
    Sort of. They have an "emergency quarterback". Veteran fullback Anthony "The Sausage" Sherman has even thrown a pass or two in games on Andy Reed trick plays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I didn't vote for Trump.
    A POX ON BOTH YOUR PARTIES

  27. #624
    I changed my Eagles @ Cowboys pick to the Cowboys. The cream rises to the top.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #625
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Sort of. They have an "emergency quarterback". Veteran fullback Anthony "The Sausage" Sherman has even thrown a pass or two in games on Andy Reed trick plays.
    I think you made this up so you could say the sausage part.

  30. #626
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    I think you made this up so you could say the sausage part.
    No, it's true.

    Of course, he's no Patrick Mahomes. But then, who is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I didn't vote for Trump.
    A POX ON BOTH YOUR PARTIES

  31. #627
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    No, it's true.

    Of course, he's no Patrick Mahomes. But then, who is?
    I've already responded to one of your posts and I only respond to extra posts when it's from a made member who actively particpates in the "Cowboys will win the NFC Pickem Contest".

  32. #628
    I was told Kyle Shurmur, from Vanderbilt, is on the practice squad and is the Chiefs backup, for now anyway.

  33. #629
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    That was confirmed as his injury.

    Broncos offense was given a major smack-down by the Chiefs defense. Other than the opening drive (and the odd decision to go for two points), they did nothing the rest of the game. Zero protection for an immobile QB and the O-line could not make any room for the running game either (I have been critical of Denver's O-line for years now). Nine sacks. Coaching made bad decisions too. The badly failed fake punt. That two point attempt. They have only made something like three out of their last 45 third down conversions. They just seemed to give up trying. Denver has scored more than 16 points only once this season. Their defense is pretty good but the offense isn't holding up their end.
    Turns out you are just as clueless with your football knowledge as u are with your foreign policy. Denver o line has been better than average for years now. The one thing they are known for is opening large lanes for runs. Think of all the great running backs running behind that line who suddenly stopped being great once they were traded.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  34. #630
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    I was told Kyle Shurmur, from Vanderbilt, is on the practice squad and is the Chiefs backup, for now anyway.
    That kid has potential to make a solid #2 somewhere someday.
    Do something Danke

Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. ‘Commie Cowboys’ Now Available Online for Free
    By Suzanimal in forum Books & Literature
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2015, 05:11 PM
  2. Cowboys and IRS Genies ~ Rated NR-17
    By newbitech in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2013, 02:57 PM
  3. Ron Paul a Dallas Cowboys fan?
    By Okie RP fan in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 09:46 AM
  4. Cowboys and Aliens
    By bwlibertyman in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-30-2011, 12:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •