Page 2 of 158 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowboys win the NFC

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Ya , the Browns and Dolphins look bad , maybe they can cheer for the NFC East leading Eagles ( up 32 - 20 with about 2:00 remaining )
    The Dolphins are making Lamar Jackson look like a good quarterback. The guys a running back playing the quarterback position. Just wait until he goes up against a team thats not complete garbage. He won't be having the same game hes having now.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 09-08-2019 at 02:58 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I see the Vikings got smart and limited rag arm Cousins to only 10 pass attempts. Gotta go, the soon to be NFC Champion is getting ready to massacre the Giants

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Least impressive so far , Cleveland , Chicago , Miami ,Pittsburgh , Green Bay , Atlanta , Giants , detroit .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-08-2019 at 07:56 PM.
    Do something Danke

I told Eli pre game not to even bother to warm up for that first drive .
    Do something Danke

Eli needs to just retire already. Hes crazy if he thinks he can go for another run at the SB. Then again hes getting paid 20 million a year.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Dallas up by only 14 over the Giants at the half is a bit disappointing but it is the first game after all.

Colts losing by 7 , kicker has missed 7 chip shot points . Sad .
    Do something Danke

With Andrew Luck retired my colts are pretty much projected to win 4-6 games. Gonna have to spend the next couple years to get a good QB in the draft.

Calvin Coolidge

If theres anything about this season I can guarantee, its the following:

Cowboys won't go to the Superbowl
    Browns won't go to the Superbowl
    Mike Tomlin won't get fired and will still be the coach of the Steelers
    Drew Brees will get screwed out of going to the Super bowl again

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    With Andrew Luck retired my colts are pretty much projected to win 4-6 games. Gonna have to spend the next couple years to get a good QB in the draft.
    With a missed XP , two missed FG's and a converted 2 point conversion under 40 seconds the Colts are going to OT 24 - 24 in san diego .Colt Running Back Marlon Mack 174 yards .
    Do something Danke

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If theres anything about this season I can guarantee, its the following:

Cowboys won't go to the Superbowl
    Browns won't go to the Superbowl
    Mike Tomlin won't get fired and will still be the coach of the Steelers
    Drew Brees will get screwed out of going to the Super bowl again
    Ya , we do not know if the cowboys could even beat the Eagles or Redskins ( no reason to think so ) or if the Browns can beat anyone ( no reason to think so ) but we do know Tomlin is safe . Hell , baltimore will probably win that division making things too easy for Brady in the playoffs.
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-08-2019 at 07:57 PM.
    Do something Danke

Colts lose in OT to Chargers . Down 17 - 6 they clawed back with a second string QB to tie it at 24 at the end . Valiant effort . Made some kicks today and they would have won in regulation .
    Do something Danke

Afc South is up for grabs for Houston or Tenn with the Luck retirement ( otherwise Colts had it ), Patriots are winning that division , Baltimore , New Orleans , Rams , KC , Eagles and Vikings all heavily favored in theirs .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-09-2019 at 02:43 PM.
    Do something Danke

Colts lose in OT to Chargers . Down 17 - 6 they clawed back with a second string QB to tie it at 24 at the end . Valiant effort . Made some kicks today and they would have won in regulation .
    Were down 24-9 halfway through the third quarter. In the game, they missed two field goals and one extra point.

Cardinals came back vs Detroit from being behind 24-6 in the fourth quarter to send it to overtime- still in progress there. Got a two point conversion to tie at 24. Cards had first and goal at the eight in first possession of OT. Now fourth and goal from the ten. Kick the field goal.

Lions field goal ties it with four minutes in OT. No more scores- game ends in a tie 27-27.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 09-08-2019 at 06:23 PM.

Not expecting much from Denver this season. For one, they are in the same division as the Chief and Chargers and play each twice. Then you have a new quarterback and all new coaching staff (something like the fourth time in the last five years for both) so lots of learning and uncertainty. Then they don't have a lot of depth at key position like offensive line (something I have criticized them on for a while) and several important players were hurt already just in pre-season (sign of coming into camp without being in good enough shape?) Opening vs Raiders Monday Night.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Not expecting much from Denver this season. For one, they are in the same division as the Chief and Chargers and play each twice. Then you have a new quarterback and all new coaching staff (something like the fourth time in the last five years for both) so lots of learning and uncertainty. Then they don't have a lot of depth at key position like offensive line (something I have criticized them on for a while) and several important players were hurt already just in pre-season (sign of coming into camp without being in good enough shape?) Opening vs Raiders Monday Night.
    Best part is they open against the raiders so they have a chance to win .
    Do something Danke

Tomlin is the most overrated coach ever. Think of all the good players hes had on that roster for the past few years. This guy has had a hall of fame quarterback, hall of fame wide receiver, hall of fame running back, hall of fame defense at one point yet he has only has one SB with Bill Cowhers guys and none of his own. Bill Cowher would have had 5 SBs if he was the coach of the current Steelers team with Bell and Brown added back in.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 09-08-2019 at 08:05 PM.

Calvin Coolidge

Tomlin is the most overrated coach ever. Think of all the good players hes had on that roster for the past few years. This guy has had a hall of fame quarterback, hall of fame wide receiver, hall of fame running back, hall of fame defense at one point yet he has only has one SB with Bill Cowhers guys and none of his own. Bill Cowher would have had 5 SBs if he was the coach of the current Steelers team with Bell and Brown added back in.
    Steelers down three TD's on third down and 1 at the 1 yard line they go shotgun throw up a fade and miss and then kick a FG . Should have just run it twice if need be for 7 points . Looks like they bet on NE to cover the spread.
    Do something Danke

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Steelers down three TD's on third down and 1 at the 1 yard line they go shotgun throw up a fade and miss and then kick a FG . Should have just run it twice if need be for 7 points . Looks like they bet on NE to cover the spread.
    Agreed. It was a bad call. Didn't matter in the end.

Ya , we do not know if the cowboys could even beat the Eagles or Redskins ( no reason to think so ) or if the Browns can beat anyone ( no reason to think so ) but we do know Tomlin is safe . Hell , baltimore will probably win that division making things too easy for Brady in the playoffs.
    Come November 10th you'll find out one team I know they'll beat for sure. Gonna send those brandy swilling long hairs back to where they came from. Hey look at me, I wear a helmet with horns! How horrible would it be to sit behind one of those sweaty ogres at a game?

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Come November 10th you'll find out one team I know they'll beat for sure. Gonna send those brandy swilling long hairs back to where they came from. Hey look at me, I wear a helmet with horns! How horrible would it be to sit behind one of those sweaty ogres at a game?
    Danke is not as sweaty as he used to be
    Do something Danke

Watching Roethlisberger run is one of the funniest things out there. This is why you don't get fat in your 30s. Guys runs as slow as molasses.

Calvin Coolidge

Watching Roethlisberger run is one of the funniest things out there. This is why you don't get fat in your 30s. Guys runs as slow as molasses.
    Agreed. He even fell in slow motion.

Saints losing to the Texans 14-3 at the half.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Saints losing to the Texans 14-3 at the half.
    Texans are the pro football team in Texas . Texas and the Titans will be battling for the division since Luck decided he was a non participant ( not surprising thats what happens when you draft from the pac 10 )
    Do something Danke

Saints get in the game with 30 yard TD run from former Viking Latavius Murray . Great football player , I hated to see him go .
    Do something Danke

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Vikings are four point underdogs at green bay next . Only reason I can see for that is Danke not getting us tickets for the game .
    Do something Danke

Texans Watson & Hyde are over 100 yards rushing combined . Texans 1st and ten at Saints 16 leading 14 - 10
    Do something Danke

The football team in Texas 21 Aints 10 .
    Do something Danke

With 15 minutes to play the Aints have 1st down at Texans 12 trailing 17 -21 .
    Do something Danke

Page 2 of 158 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast