Page 35 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 4737

Thread: Cowboys win the NFC

If Cleveland wins against Pittsburgh tonight, Mayfield might deserve to have the GX title back in his name.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 11-14-2019 at 08:35 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If Cleveland wins against Pittsburgh tonight, Mayfield might deserve to have the GX title back in his name.
    The last six cleveland coaches who were fired followed a loss to steelers
    Last edited by oyarde; 11-14-2019 at 09:23 PM.
    Do something Danke

Steelers can't run. With Connor and JuJu out it doesn't look good for them.

Bad pass on the pic on their opening 2nd half drive
    Last edited by tebowlives; 11-14-2019 at 10:08 PM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Sometimes we're all winners, sometimes we're all losers. But one thing remains true, tebowlives is the man to beat here.

Anti G tebow oyarde juleswin winner
    Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Browns
    0 0 0 0

Myles Garrett Suspended for season. Will he go to jail?

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Cleveland has the easiest schedule left out of all the other teams. That being said, this is Cleveland we're talking about here. What seems like easy wins when it comes to Miami and Cincinnati, the Browns can easily $#@! it up. You can't trust them to win against easy teams like them.

Calvin Coolidge

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ets-3-game-ban

Browns' Myles Garrett suspended indefinitely; Steelers' Maurkice Pouncey gets 3-game ban

BEREA, Ohio -- Myles Garrett will not play again this season, and maybe longer.

The NFL announced Friday that the Cleveland Browns defensive end has been suspended for the rest of this season, including the playoffs should the Browns make it, and will have to meet with the commissioner's office before being reinstated in 2020.

Garrett ripped the helmet off Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Mason Rudolph and clubbed him in the head with it in the final seconds of Thursday night's game.

"Last night, I made a terrible mistake," Garrett said in a statement issued Friday. "I lost my cool and what I did was selfish and unacceptable. I know that we are all responsible for our actions and I can only prove my true character through my actions moving forward.

"I want to apologize to Mason Rudolph, my teammates, our entire organization, our fans and to the NFL. I know I have to be accountable for what happened, learn from my mistake and I fully intend to do so."

Garrett's suspension, which is at least six games, is the longest in NFL history for a single on-field incident.

In a statement, the NFL said, "Garrett violated unnecessary roughness and unsportsmanlike conduct rules, as well as fighting, removing the helmet of an opponent and using the helmet as a weapon."

The NFL also suspended Browns defensive tackle Larry Ogunjobi one game for shoving Rudolph in the back, to the ground, shortly after Garrett had slugged the Steelers quarterback in the head with the helmet. Pittsburgh center Maurkice Pouncey, who jumped into Garrett, kicking and punching him after Rudolph had been struck, was suspended three games.

All three players -- who were ejected from Thursday's game, a 21-7 victory for Cleveland -- are suspended without pay and will be fined. In addition, the NFL has fined the Browns and Steelers organizations $250,000 each for the incident.

Garrett will appeal the suspension, a source told ESPN's Jeremy Fowler. Pouncey and Ogunjobi also have three business days to file an appeal.
    More at link.

The count of teams sending somebody to watch Colin Kaepernick workout this week is now said to be 24. Some players will be flying in on their own dime to be receivers for him. Video will be sent to all teams. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ernick-workout

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    The count of teams sending somebody to watch Colin Kaepernick workout this week is now said to be 24. Some players will be flying in on their own dime to be receivers for him. Video will be sent to all teams. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ernick-workout
    Of course this is coming from an amateurish football fan whose only knowledge about the game is what he hears from his fellow 6th graders. The real men use their knowledge every week by posting their game predictions in the "Cowboys win the NFC Pickem contest". And I say men because the womenfolk don't like us very much.

Kaepernicks career as a football player is done. Every team in the league would be foolish to even give him a chance.

Calvin Coolidge

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kaepernicks career as a football player is done. Every team in the league would be foolish to even give him a chance.
    He wont start anywhere. As far as a backup and depending on the money, which he turned down last time, maybe Buffalo or Dallas. I can't think of any other teams that would need him ability wise, never mind the baggage.
    He'd be a distraction.

They moved the Kaepernick audition at the last minute so only eight teams watched and the NFL decided not to video it- they were going to send a tape to all teams.

Cowboys will be the perfect fit for kapernik
    Do something Danke

I see I'm the first one up on game day. Not surprising. After my 3 week win streak was stopped last week, I feel I have to up the ante and put pressure on the rest of the competition. And I use that word competition loosely.

Ravens
    Saints
    Panthers
    Cowboys
    Colts
    Bills(trap game)
    Jets
    Vikings
    49ers
    Raiders
    Philadelphia
    Rams(I wanna pick the bears but the bears don't have a good o line and Mitch is not mobile, bad match up for a strong Rams d line)
    Chiefs

Week 11

Anti G tebow oyarde juleswin winner
    Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Browns
    0 0 0 0
    Texans Ravens Ravens Ravens
    Saints Saints Saints Saints
    Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers
    Cowboys Cowboys Lions Cowboys
    Colts Colts Colts Colts
    Bills Bills Bills Bills
    Jets Redskins Jets Jets
    Vikings Vikings Vikings Vikings
    49ers 49ers 49ers 49ers
    Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders
    Patriots Patriots Eagles Eagles
    Rams Rams Rams Rams
    Chiefs Chargers Chiefs Chiefs

Wins
    Anti G -3
    tebow - 3
    oyarde -2
    juleswin -2
    acptulsa -1

Highest Score Ever
    tebowlives 14/15 (Wk 8)
    Last edited by tebowlives; 11-17-2019 at 08:12 AM.

Denver may be worth paying attention to with their new QB Brandon Allen.. He can move around. Flacco was a sitting duck who could not move away from pressure so got sacked a lot. Denver's defense has allowed one touchdown in four of their last five games. Playing at Minnesota today and early in the second quarter, Denver is up 17-0. Vikings have had the ball three times and have 21 yards total offense to show for it.

Denver is shutting Minnesota out.

Calvin Coolidge

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dallas took the wind out of them last week.

They do have the number four defense I think .
    Do something Danke

Only other time Vikings were down 10- 0 at US Bank Stadium after one quarter was against the bills in a game they eventually fell down 17 - 0 ( Turnovers )and lost 27 - 6. Vikings need to fight back and put 7 on the board in the with this first third quarter possession. Vikings had a long play to Diggs stolen from them by ref on holding call in first half , they had that , score here , even though they turned it over twice would be down just one score .......
    Last edited by oyarde; 11-17-2019 at 05:49 PM.
    Do something Danke

Vikings getting the ball back down 10 after two second half drives for TD's , about 11 to play at own 40 , a TD here will make it a FG game. Go Vikings !
    Last edited by oyarde; 11-17-2019 at 02:34 PM.
    Do something Danke

Diggs 54 yard TD catch , Vikings trail 20 - 23 with 10 to play . Go Viking s !
    Do something Danke

Ten... Nine... Eight...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

In-Com-PLETE!
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Denver may be worth paying attention to with their new QB Brandon Allen.. He can move around. Flacco was a sitting duck who could not move away from pressure so got sacked a lot. Denver's defense has allowed one touchdown in four of their last five games. Playing at Minnesota today and early in the second quarter, Denver is up 17-0. Vikings have had the ball three times and have 21 yards total offense to show for it.
    Guess I jinxed them! Led 20-0 and lost! The Denver Fade is still in effect (they tend to play worse as the game goes on).

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-comeback-half

No team has blown a 20-point halftime lead since the San Francisco 49ers lost to the Chargers in Week 16 of the 2014 season. According to ESPN Stats & Information, teams leading by 20 or more points at halftime are 400-13 (95-1 since the start of 2015). Collectively, NFL teams had won 97 straight games when leading by 20 or more points at halftime.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-17-2019 at 05:51 PM.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice to see Minnesota come back and win that game.

Calvin Coolidge

Guess I jinxed them!
    Keep up the good work!