Page 84 of 158 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,520 of 4737

Thread: Cowboys win the NFC

Hogskins should go far into the playoffs. After all they did edge out the Cowboys for first and that takes a lot of doing.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 01-04-2021 at 01:34 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Redskins will lose to Tampa by two TD's . Rumors are Chargers will dump coach

Cleveland-Washington Super Bowl. It makes sense given the crazy year we just had.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Ya , I'm not expecting browns or redskins to win a game . NFC East should not have been allowed in playoffs anyway . Everyone knows it too .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Ya , I'm not expecting browns or redskins to win a game . NFC East should not have been allowed in playoffs anyway . Everyone knows it too .
    I'd like to see the Browns win at least one playoff game. If it takes another 18 years for them to play the playoffs again, at least they can be happy knowing they didn't get eliminated within the first round.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

It's playoff time!!!!!! This is where we separate the men from the boys. There are no females involved so that isn't sexist.

Sat Colts @ Bills
    Sat Rams @ Seahawks
    Sat Buccaneers @ Hogskins
    Sun Ravens @ Titans
    Sun Bears @ Saints
    Sun Browns @ Steelers

The league champion (me) will be crowned after the playoffs. After all the games have been played the person with the most correct picks will be the winner. In case of ties the higher ranked person gets the trophy.

Anti G has to have the highest total outright to take the title.
    Oyarde has to tie Anti G or beat tebowlives outright to take the title.
    Fan favorite tebowlives has to only tie the highest correct total to take the tile.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    BROWNS!
    BROWNS!
    BROWNS!

BROWNS!
    BROWNS!
    Their mascot is a Keebler elf. A Squirrel would chew up their face if they got out of line.

i'll take steelers, saints , titans to win and saints & steelers to cover. bucs win and cover, seachickens win but rams cover , i'll think about colts - bills

Bills
    Seahawks
    Buccaneers
    Titans
    Saints
    Steelers

Bills>Colts
    Seattle>Los Angeles Rams
    Washington<Tampa Bay
    Tennessee>Baltimore
    New Orleans>Saints
    Pittsburgh>Cleveland

Calvin Coolidge

Colts

Playoffs

Anti G oyarde tebowlives
    Bills Colts Bills
    Seahawks Seahawks Seahawks
    Buccaneers Buccaneers Buccaneers
    Titans Titans Titans
    Saints Saints Saints
    Steelers Steelers Steelers

No one went with the Rams, interesting. I thought that would be the closest game.

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Playoffs

Anti G oyarde tebowlives
    Bills Colts Bills
    Seahawks Seahawks Seahawks
    Buccaneers Buccaneers Buccaneers
    Titans Titans Titans
    Saints Saints Saints
    Steelers Steelers Steelers

No one went with the Rams, interesting. I thought that would be the closest game.
    Ya , probably be a two or three point game .

Even though I picked the Bills, I'll be a happy camper if the Colts win.

Calvin Coolidge

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Colts
    Diggs, The Hobbit, Gabby, and now John Brown is back. Colts CB Rock, Paper, Scissors is out. The Colts won't be able to cover. Beasley may be out but Diggs will probably play.

Colts Run D is tough but is RB Jonathan Taylor 100%?

I was thinking i may switch to the Colts but once I saw you pick them I knew I made the right choice.

Obviously Bills are favorite at home with that offense . I took the Colts because it is the only way to win . Everyone is going to pick the same teams and they are the most logical choice for an upset . Experienced team with Def against a less experienced team . As far as it goes though , the Vikings WR drafts of Thielen , Diggs and Jefferson , well nobody can cover them really. Also first game . I get it then it is over . I am the victor as it should be .
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-09-2021 at 08:07 AM.

Obviously Bills are favorite at home with that offense . I took the Colts because it is the only way to win . Everyone is going to pick the same teams and they are the most logical choice for an upset . Experienced team with Def against a less experienced team . As far as it goes though , the Vikings WR drafts of Thielen , Diggs and Jefferson , well nobody can cover them really. Also first game . I get it then it is over . I am the victor as it should be .
    A lot of playoff games this year. Rivers is 1-5 in games played 32F or below

That just means he is due to win .

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Even though I picked the Bills, I'll be a happy camper if the Colts win.
    Colts ! Colts ! Colts ! , lead 10 - 7 with 8 min to Half . Go Colts !

Colts ! Colts ! Colts ! , lead 10 - 7 with 8 min to Half . Go Colts !
    Bills 14-10 at the half.

Allen drops some beauties on the last drive. Unreal how he has progressed as a passer this year.

I see the Vikings are not the only ones who need a kicker

Seachickens and Wilson a no show at home against Rams defense . I doubt anyone is surprised

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I did end up taking the Rams , Colts and Bucs to cover . So far so good .

Better not see Brady lose to a 7-9 team.

Calvin Coolidge

Here's where we stand after week 1

Anti G oyarde tebowlives winner
    Bills Colts Bills Bills
    Seahawks Seahawks Seahawks Rams
    Buccaneers Buccaneers Buccaneers Buccaneers
    Titans Titans Titans Ravens
    Saints Saints Saints Saints
    Steelers Steelers Steelers Browns
    3 2 3 6
    Last edited by tebowlives; 01-10-2021 at 10:36 PM.

Browns up 27-0. I wonder if this game will end up just like it did back in the 02-03 season.

Calvin Coolidge

Browns up 27-0. I wonder if this game will end up just like it did back in the 02-03 season.
    WELL
    butch the nut scratcher davis isnt there any more to make foge fazio turn over the defense to HIM for no reason and run prevent WAY TOO SOON
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    BROWNS!
    BROWNS!
    BROWNS!

BROWNS!
    BROWNS!
    SAME OLD BROWNS
    SAME OLD BROWNS
    SAME OLD BROWNS
    [B]SAME OLD BROWNS[/B]

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

NOPE
    this time they threw for 500+ yards and still lost.

a MUCH better experience

Baptiste said.

Eagles fire coach , redskins and Giants showing improvement . Cowboys in the cellar for next season while Vikings return to playoffs .

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.