Steelers Steelers Steelers Browns
    Packers Packers Packers Packers
    Bills Bills Bills Bills
    Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs
    Saints Buccaneers Saints Buccaneers
    Buccaneers Packers Packers Buccaneers
    Chiefs Chiefs Bills Chiefs
    8 7 6 12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    To some Chiefs fans, the Lamar Hunt trophy is better than Lombardi's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Super Bowl

Kansas City v Tampa Bay

Anti G is sitting in the catbirds seat. The only way oyarde can win is if he picks a different team than Anti G and that team wins. Fan favorite tebowlives is out of it.

Anti G oyarde tebowlives winner
    Bills Colts Bills Bills
    Seahawks Seahawks Seahawks Rams
    Buccaneers Buccaneers Buccaneers Buccaneers
    Titans Titans Titans Ravens
    Saints Saints Saints Saints
    Steelers Steelers Steelers Browns
    Packers Packers Packers Packers
    Bills Bills Bills Bills
    Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs
    Saints Buccaneers Saints Buccaneers
    Buccaneers Packers Packers Buccaneers
    Chiefs Chiefs Bills Chiefs
    Buccaneers Chiefs 12
    8 7 6
    Last edited by tebowlives; 02-07-2021 at 03:22 PM.

Will probably go down as Tom Brady's most memorable Super Bowl victories.

Still crazy Tampa Bay is actually going to the SB. I remember back when the season started people were saying they'd be 8-8.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Still crazy Tampa Bay is actually going to the SB. I remember back when the season started people were saying they'd be 8-8.
    If your taking the Bucs I'll have to take KC
    Do something Danke

I have no money on this but Tom Brady is the goat. Tampa Bay will win. I'm thinking a super bowl game thread is in order to capture this moment.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post
    I have no money on this but Tom Brady is the goat. Tampa Bay will win. I'm thinking a super bowl game thread is in order to capture this moment.
    This is THE NFL thread thank you very much. Since this is America, and the Cowboys are Americas Team this is the only place for a discussion about the Super Bowl. There will be no thread elsewhere about the Super Bowl. Secession will not be tolerated.

On top of that you have a basketball type on your profile pic.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 01-28-2021 at 07:51 AM.

If Tampa Bay wins, it will be because of their defense.

No one has stopped Kelce. The earlier game against Tampa Bay Kelce had 8 catches on 8 targets for 82 yards and no TDs and Hill had 13 catches for 269 yards and 3 TDs. In the 15 games Kelce played, he scored 1 TD in 9 games and 2 TDs in 1 game. The Denver game his numbers were 3 for 31 yards and no TDs but that was a game KC won by 43-16. The few games Hill has been shut down, Kelce has come through. Can't shut down both Hill and Kelce. Pick your poison.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 01-28-2021 at 03:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    If Tampa Bay wins, it will be because of their defense.

No one has stopped Kelce. The earlier game against Tampa Bay Kelce had 8 catches on 8 targets for 82 yards and no TDs and Hill had 13 catches for 269 yards and 3 TDs. In the 15 games Kelce played, he scored 1 TD in 9 games and 2 TDs in 1 game. The Denver game his numbers were 3 for 31 yards and no TDs but that was a game KC won by 43-16. The few games Hill has been shut down, Kelce has come through. Can't shut down both Hill and Kelce. Pick your poison.
    Las Vegas giganta computer has Tampa winning 31 - 24 .
    Do something Danke

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rams get Stafford , Lions get Goff and picks.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Rams get Stafford , Lions get Goff and picks.
    I was confident that Stafford would end up going to Indy.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I was confident that Stafford would end up going to Indy.
    Indy needs a QB , they thought Rivers would give them one more year .
    Do something Danke

Guess I'm taking KC if AG is taking Bucs
    Do something Danke

This is THE NFL thread thank you very much. Since this is America, and the Cowboys are Americas Team this is the only place for a discussion about the Super Bowl. There will be no thread elsewhere about the Super Bowl. Secession will not be tolerated.

On top of that you have a basketball type on your profile pic.
    Fine, i'll celebrate his 7th SB win here. Cowboys haven't been Americas team since Aikman though.

Fine, i'll celebrate his 7th SB win here. Cowboys haven't been Americas team since Aikman though.
    They were not then either . More like Chinas team.LOL
    Do something Danke

Guess I'm taking KC if AG is taking Bucs
    Yes I am taking Tampa Bay.

Calvin Coolidge

Unless you reside in the Republic of Texas you have no say on if the Cowboys are Americas team. The Cowboys are Americas team and the worlds a better place because of it.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They were not then either . More like Chinas team.LOL
    Dat Nguyen was Vietnamese. Keep your communist countries straight please.

Chiefs then
    Do something Danke

I predict bucs go 3 and out to start
    Do something Danke

First ten min Harrison Butker 49 yd FG , Brady 6 yards , Mahomes 3 yards passing 24 yards rushing
    Do something Danke

Dat Nguyen was Vietnamese. Keep your communist countries straight please.
    I can smell the Cong two klicks out .
    Do something Danke

I may have done horrible with my picks in the regular season, but at least I made up for it when it came to the playoffs.

Calvin Coolidge

not much of a game . AFC a no show .
    Do something Danke

I may have done horrible with my picks in the regular season, but at least I made up for it when it came to the playoffs.
    Anti G is the current champion of the "Dallas Cowboys will win the NFC" Pick'em Contest. If Anti G is unable to fulfill his duties, then oyarde will take over those duties although technically there are no duties or obligations.

That said if some unlucky accident should befall Anti G- if he is to be shot in the head by a police officer, or be found hung dead in a jail cell or if he should be struck by a bolt of lightning - then I'm going to blame some of the people in this contest; and then I do not forgive.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 02-08-2021 at 10:19 AM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    not much of a game . AFC a no show .
    Too bad the Chiefs tackle went out against the Bills and Mahomey was a bit limited with the toe injury and was on the run way too much. It would have been a better game if those two were healthy. The starting tackle, moved to the other tackle slot. The starting RG went to RT and the backup guard came in at RG.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 02-08-2021 at 10:20 AM.

Yeah, the offensive line was a mess. Mitchell Schwartz wasn't the only starter out.

There was a tricky tack holding call or two on the defense. Unfortunately they decided if they were going to get flags anyway, they might as well earn them.

Andy Reid wasn't on his game. Considering what his son Britt got himself into, that's hardly surprising.

Not a recipe for beating a team as good as Tampa.

Well, two Lamar Hunt trophies in a row and a quarterback who isn't 43 years old are good things. This Chiefs fan is not unhappy.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-08-2021 at 10:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I had no favorite team. I sometimes pick a favorite as the game unfolds and it was slightly for Tampa.

KC got screwed on a few calls. I have to wonder if that woman ref called the penalty on Mathieu for jawing with Brady. There is no place for jawing penalties in a title game. Maybe the woman was acting like she was running her house. The call against Chiefs' Jones was also bad. You just don't call those in title games. Winfield was apparently getting back at Hill with the peace sign penalty. I wouldn't have called that either, but it was inconsequential anyway.

Also, if KC is playing grabby secondary defense all year and doing well with it, then calls on them should not be made in the title game. Reminds me of when Duke's commie coach whined to the refs in the Duke-Wisconsin championship basketball game. Wisconsin played no-foul-style all season and had only two fouls in the first half. Commie Coach K whined to the officials and, sure enough, more calls were made against the Badgers second half. Refs should never determine a game like that.

I'm not sure if the calls rattled KC and made them play worse. It certainly did the Badgers in the Duke-Wisconsin game. But the Badgers had their chances and still lost. The Chiefs made one or two bad timeout calls at the end of the first half. Not sure if Reid made those, and if that was him being out of the game. The Chiefs were still too short handed and were just outplayed, so it probably didn't matter anyway.

Oh yeah, the PC stuff was nonsense. I didn't watch a single commercial or any of the pop culture crap. All in all, a fairly enjoyable game.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Dak Prescott sings with the Cowboys. Looks like the NFC is all Dallas