Page 108 of 158 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,240 of 4737

Thread: Cowboys win the NFC

I don't want to hate the Cowboys because they do have good players and I've always respected the way they have built teams. I just can't stand their fans.

Steelers on the other hand I loathe them. I hate the entire organization. What would really make my day is seeing them destroyed by the Chiefs. I want to see that quarterback of theirs go out with a career defining loss.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    They dont match up well with that 9er offensive line blocking scheme so it went about as I expected.
    You pick against them almost every week.

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    I will not comment on the stupidity of Dak running the ball but will instead focus on the ref cheating Dallas out of 1 last play by purposely stumbling when spotting the ball.
    Good try. Maybe the QB and Center should know that they don't get to set the ball.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    You pick against them almost every week.
    I took them against the Giants.
    Do something Danke

Mahomes got in on the tackle that time
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by mtr1979 View Post
    I don't want to hate the Cowboys because they do have good players and I've always respected the way they have built teams. I just can't stand their fans.

Steelers on the other hand I loathe them. I hate the entire organization. What would really make my day is seeing them destroyed by the Chiefs. I want to see that quarterback of theirs go out with a career defining loss.
    I dunno . Rooting against Jerry Jones alone seems gratifying enough to me .
    Do something Danke

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtr1979 View Post

Steelers even have a punter with a name like a harvard law student . WTF . This is football.
    Do something Danke

Williams. This isn't basketball. You don't have to dribble.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Ten minutes to half . Steelers have them right where they want them . Steeler defense scores , lead 7 -0
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Good try. Maybe the QB and Center should know that they don't get to set the ball.
    The collision between Dak and the ref cost them the split second they needed. The ref was lolly gagging and got in late. Dak should have gotten down sooner and more importantly hand the ball to the ref. Granted I don't think he should have ran in the first place. Didn't matter. They don't have a big body receiver who can go up and muscle the ball away in a crowd anyway.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 01-17-2022 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Ten minutes to half . Steelers have them right where they want them . Steeler defense scores , lead 7 -0
    They can't keep Mahomes right where they want him. Not without letting Kelce get open.

Was that a softball pitch, or a well-lofted bowling ball he threw at McKinnon?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-16-2022 at 08:17 PM.

So far Mckinnon is the KC MVP in this game
    Do something Danke

Big Ben 4 of 12 for 19 yards . No offense. Will the Great Oyarde go 5 - 0 ?
    Do something Danke

Vegas has the Steelers still at a 3 percent chance to win . Thats seems generous considering KC has 21 , the Steelers only avg 20 and scored 10 at KC a few weeks ago and the offense hasnt scored .
    Do something Danke

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe if they bench Rapistburger and put T.J. Watt under center...
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-16-2022 at 08:58 PM.

Chiefs 28 Steelers 7 about 25 min to play
    Do something Danke

KC 35 steelers 7 about 24 to play
    Do something Danke

19 to play Steeler offense on the board , need to play two min offense and four downs rest of the way , trail 14 - 35.
    Do something Danke

14 to play Chiefs 42 steelers 14 .
    Do something Danke

7 1/2 to play Steelers 21 KC 42
    Do something Danke

Only twice their score. That should be enough, with five to go. But having five times their score was more fun.

4:24 to play
    Do something Danke

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    With 3 :15 to go Im calling KC victory. It took the Steelers 2 1/4 min to get 30 yards. From own 19 to 49.
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-16-2022 at 10:23 PM.
    Do something Danke

The Great Oyarde is 5 - 0.
    Do something Danke

Wild Card Week
    GSA sam1952 oyarde tebowlives winner
    Bengals Bengals Bengals Bengals Bengals
    Bills Bills Bills Patriots Bills
    Buccaneers Buccaneers Buccaneers Buccaneers Buccaneers
    49ers Cowboys 49ers Cowboys 49ers
    Chiefs Steelers Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs
    Cardinals Rams Rams Rams Rams
    5 4 6 4 6
    Last edited by tebowlives; 01-17-2022 at 09:54 PM.

So the 49ers go to the frozen tundra, and we hope the Bills don't bring Buffalo weather to Missouri.

Well that was a fun 1 1/2 quarters... dink and dunk as usual. 3rd and long throw a 2yd Pass. 3rd and short, throw that bomb downfield, smh. Anyway happy to see the Steelers get to play one more game this season.
    No idea why Dallas ran that last play?
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    They didn't. Time ran out before they could snap the ball.

Packers opened as 5 1/2 point favorites which looks like a lot after they beat the 9ers 30 - 28 in regular season.
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-17-2022 at 10:27 AM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    Well that was a fun 1 1/2 quarters... dink and dunk as usual. 3rd and long throw a 2yd Pass. 3rd and short, throw that bomb downfield, smh. Anyway happy to see the Steelers get to play one more game this season.
    The plan was to take 1 shot from about 25+ yards with 5 receivers running vertical routes vs a hail mary that more defenders can get too.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.