Page 36 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 4737

Thread: Cowboys win the NFC

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Guess I jinxed them! Led 20-0 and lost! The Denver Fade is still in effect (they tend to play worse as the game goes on).

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-comeback-half
    Please jinx the Pats for me.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Please jinx the Pats for me.
    Forget it. The refs jinx whomever they play.

A Patriot could pull a gun and shoot somebody and no one would throw a flag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Forget it. The refs jinx whomever they play.

A Patriot could pull a gun and shoot somebody and no one would throw a flag.
    That should have been a catch

Could be major for Indy , rumors RB Mack may have broken hand .
    Do something Danke

34 seconds to go 88 yards with no time-outs just to try to send the game into OT.

Didn't think so.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-17-2019 at 06:44 PM.

Ok, I'm starting to become impressed.

That's two straight games (even though Dallas lost the last one) in which Dak has actually been a good passer.

He's consistently making difficult passes; this was especially impressive last week, with Zeke getting stuffed.

Now, the million dollar question; is this a fluke, or has Dak actually gotten better as a passer?

If this play continues through the end of the season, or post-season, then maybe I'll begin to think about changing my overall opinion.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

That's two straight games (even though Dallas lost the last one) in which Dak has actually been a good passer.

He's consistently making difficult passes; this was especially impressive last week, with Zeke getting stuffed.

Now, the million dollar question; is this a fluke, or has Dak actually gotten better as a passer?

If this play continues through the end of the season, or post-season, then maybe I'll begin to think about changing my overall opinion.
    Well , I do not think they can beat Minnesota , New Orleans or Green Bay in any venue
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Well , I do not think they can beat Minnesota , New Orleans or Green Bay in any venue
    All that Dallas needs to be a crushingly dominant team is a good passer (doesn't have to be great).

Do they have one?

I don't think so.

But, if something's changed and they do...

...and all those future-hip-replacement-inducing workouts did the trick?

Well, we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    They're relying on the run and doing better because they can't rely on Cousins.
    They can do it all . Just the personnel for it too .
    Do something Danke

Rams in a Must Win to keep two games behind the other NFC playoff teams . Bears are done .
    Do something Danke

Here's where we stand. If the Chiefs win Anti G and juleswin get the wins. If the Chargers win tebow gets the win

Anti G tebow oyarde juleswin winner
    Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers Browns
    Texans Ravens Ravens Ravens Ravens
    Saints Saints Saints Saints Saints
    Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Falcons
    Cowboys Cowboys Lions Cowboys Cowboys
    Colts Colts Colts Colts Colts
    Bills Bills Bills Bills Bills
    Jets Redskins Jets Jets Jets
    Vikings Vikings Vikings Vikings Vikings
    49ers 49ers 49ers 49ers 49ers
    Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders
    Patriots Patriots Eagles Eagles Patriots
    Rams Rams Rams Rams Rams
    +10 +10 +9 +10
    Chiefs Chargers Chiefs Chiefs
    Last edited by tebowlives; 11-17-2019 at 11:30 PM.

Oh, and then filthy lost, which makes any day a good day

...except they lost to the Patriots, but I'll still take it

It's really happening

Once kaepernick takes control of the cowboys , gets them all fixed up with some racist gear , they will be set.
    Do something Danke

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's really happening

Yea, I'm not so sure that it is.

Let's see how the rest of the season goes.

But, for the first time since Dak-attack improperly became QB, I do have a little hope.

So, we'll see.

Once kaepernick takes control of the cowboys , gets them all fixed up with some racist gear , they will be set.
    Buffalo soldiers would be more at home in KC, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Kaepernicks career as a football player is done. Every team in the league would be foolish to even give him a chance.
    He wont start anywhere. As far as a backup and depending on the money, which he turned down last time, maybe Buffalo or Dallas. I can't think of any other teams that would need him ability wise, never mind the baggage.
    He'd be a distraction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    They moved the Kaepernick audition at the last minute so only eight teams watched and the NFL decided not to video it- they were going to send a tape to all teams.
    Cowboys will be the perfect fit for kapernik
    The NFL is racist and discriminatory for not including JaMarcus Russell at this “audition”. JaMarcus wants to be an NFL quarterback again too.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The NFL is racist and discriminatory for not including JaMarcus Russell at this “audition”. JaMarcus wants to be an NFL quarterback again too.
    Yea, I heard something about this today.

Old Kap wanted to try out for a job, but not really, so he refused to show up?

And then ran around a high school track field with no one around doing hoola hoops instead?

Is he getting paid for this activity? If so, I would like to put in my application.

I too can run around pretending to work while no one's watching for half a million a year.

Bears will move to 4 - 6 .
    Do something Danke

Buffalo soldiers would be more at home in KC, no?
    No.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

No.
    Well, my ignorance of the Old West notwithstanding...

I'd be happy to see Dallas pay someone to take Kap, on a very long term contract, just to make sure Jerry never gets any ideas.

Well, my ignorance of the Old West notwithstanding...

I'd be happy to see Dallas pay someone to take Kap, on a very long term contract, just to make sure Jerry never gets any ideas.
    Sherman is the perfect emergency quarterback. He doesn't create more emergencies.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sherman is the perfect emergency quarterback. He doesn't create more emergencies.
    Nah, you should pay someone to poison the locker room, and then also suck on the field if he ever plays.

Hey, maybe the Pats can take him? Brady's getting old.

That would be a nice addition to the franchise.

...or for the Eagles

...or the Steelers

All the Vikings were white. Bunch of racist foul smelling mongrels.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I forgot about him. (for good reason) What a waste he turned out to be.

Yea, I heard something about this today.

Old Kap wanted to try out for a job, but not really, so he refused to show up?

And then ran around a high school track field with no one around doing hoola hoops instead?

Is he getting paid for this activity? If so, I would like to put in my application.

I too can run around pretending to work while no one's watching for half a million a year.
    He didn't look good. The announcers repeated " his arm strength" but he threw some bad longer passes.

After he moved the dog and pony show to another facility at the last second, as people were arriving to set up, I believe half said screw it and went home.

He didn't look good. The announcers repeated " his arm strength" but he threw some bad longer passes.

After he moved the dog and pony show to another facility at the last second, as people were arriving to set up, I believe half said screw it and went home.
    Well, he was a poor football player, who also turned out to be a self-aggrandizing dumbass.

So, I seriously hope he never plays again.

...except for the Patriots, Eagles, and/or Steelers.

During sieges in medieval Europe, they threw plague-infected bodies over the ramparts: brutal, but effective.

Nah, you should pay someone to poison the locker room, and then also suck on the field if he ever plays.

Hey, maybe the Pats can take him? Brady's getting old.

That would be a nice addition to the franchise.

...or for the Eagles

...or the Steelers
    Well, he was a poor football player, who also turned out to be a self-aggrandizing dumbass.

So, I seriously hope he never plays again.

...except for the Patriots, Eagles, and/or Steelers.
    During sieges in medieval Europe, they threw plague-infected bodies over the ramparts: brutal, but effective.
    lol Thanks for coming into this thread and spreading all that joy and warmth.

Yesterday's Vikings Almost as good as the Oct 04 1992 victory over the Bears after trailing 20 - 0 in the fourth , that one got started with a pick six from some guy named Harbaugh .
    Do something Danke

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.