Page 41 of 158 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 4737

Thread: Cowboys win the NFC

If Denver activates and starts rookie first round pick Drew Lock, he will become their ninth starting QB since 2017. They have also changed coaching staff three of the last five years. Maybe part of the problem they have developing is the revolving door. Last week they had a net total of two yards over their final five drives combined at Buffalo. That is fourteen inches a drive on average. Some offensive line wouldn't hurt either.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-28-2019 at 07:11 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good to see Detroit continuing the tradition of losing on Thanksgiving.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The Bills won easily. Turnovers hurt but, Dallas couldnt stop the Bills offense.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 11-28-2019 at 07:42 PM.

Anti G tebow oyarde winner
    Bears Lions Lions Bears
    Cowboys Cowboys Bills Bills
    Saints Saints Saints Saints
    +2 +1 +2

I just can't have a Thanksgiving where all 3 of my picks for Thursday end up winning their games.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Panthers of to early lead. 14-0 in the first vs. Redskins.

Monsoon season in Baltimore. Sounds like perfect weather for a running quarterback, but so far it's dead even.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Skins' on board. End of First. 14-3. Panthers. Sunny and nice in Charlotte, NC.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Washington with another FG. 6-14 Panthers.

Panthers have possession at their own 1 yd. Allen throws interception to Moreau. Moreau comes in for a T.D. Disputed.

Skins' make it in. going for 2 point conversion.

Done. Another review. Possibly didn't have possession.

Pass incomplete. 12-14..Panthers.

Lamar Jackson's first fumble of the season adds to a growing fumble list in the Monsoon Bowl.

49ers trying to put at least 3 up to tie.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I like how Eli Manning gets benched for Daniel Jones and he hasn't done sht since he won his first week as a starter.

Calvin Coolidge

Still tied in Baltimore at the two minute warning. Baltimore third and two. Rain letting up.

4th quarter. 22-14 WASHINGTON.

Lol. Carolina sucks.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ravens on a 49 yard kick. 20-17

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    49ers had 4th and one at Raves 35- instead of a field goal attempt to take the lead in a low scoring game, went for it and failed. Ravens got their winning field goal on the following possession.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    49ers had 4th and one at Raves 35- instead of a field goal attempt to take the lead in a low scoring game, went for it and failed. Ravens got their winning field goal on the following possession.
    Differing levels of confidence in the kickers effect play calling.

Ravens kicker is pretty good.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

29-14. Washington.

Panthers suck.

Steelers 20 Browns 13

Close game. Lost count of how many times Lamar Jackson kept the ball and faked the defense out.

Once again, play calling will be questioned on the Niners side...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Here is here we stand. We aren't doing very good this week. If the Vikings win Oyarde is victorious. If the Rams and Seahawks win Oyarde and Anti G gather the wins. If the Cardinals and Seahawks win, tebow gets the victory. The Cardinals were my upset pick because I don't like to share my victories with anyone.

Week 13

Bears Lions Lions Bears
    Packers Packers Packers Packers
    Eagles Eagles Eagles Dolphins
    Steelers Steelers Browns Steelers
    Jaguars Jaguars Buccaneers Buccaneers
    Colts Colts Colts Titans
    Panthers Panthers Panthers Redskins
    49ers Ravens Ravens Ravens
    Jets Jets Jets Bengals
    +4 +4 +5
    Rams Cardinals Rams
    Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs
    Chargers Chargers Chargers
    Patriots Patriots Patriots
    Seahawks Seahawks Vikings
    Last edited by tebowlives; 12-01-2019 at 03:22 PM.

The poor Chargers have to play in the Stadium With No Air.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Chief's winning! As a Chiefs fan, I take that as a good omen!

The poor Chargers have to play in the Stadium With No Air.
    Two teams which both find ways to lose. One will finally get a win. Chargers practiced in Colorado last week to get ready for the altitude for their game in Mexico City vs the Chiefs. They used the Air Force Academy facilities in Colorado Springs.

Denver has issues. They will be starting a rookie QB coming off injured reserve who has not played any NFL games- their 9th starting QB since 2017.

Dolphins about to beat the Eagles and get their third win of the season.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-01-2019 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Here is here we stand. We aren't doing very good this week. If the Vikings win Oyarde is victorious. If the Rams and Seahawks win Oyarde and Anti G gather the wins. If the Cardinals and Seahawks win, tebow gets the victory. The Cardinals were my upset pick because I don't like to share my victories with anyone.

Week 13

Bears Lions Lions Bears
    Packers Packers Packers Packers
    Eagles Eagles Eagles Dolphins
    Steelers Steelers Browns Steelers
    Jaguars Jaguars Buccaneers Buccaneers
    Colts Colts Colts Titans
    Panthers Panthers Panthers Redskins
    49ers Ravens Ravens Ravens
    Jets Jets Jets Bengals
    +4 +4 +5
    Rams Cardinals Rams
    Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs
    Chargers Chargers Chargers
    Patriots Patriots Patriots
    Seahawks Seahawks Vikings
    Hey, Skin's vs. Panthers isn't over yet.

Well, yeah it is, but....c'mon.

Lol.

The Chief's winning! As a Chiefs fan, I take that as a good omen!
    Those racist Chiefs fans are appropriating Native American chants right now.

Raiders draw a flag on the kickoff. Sorenson blocks Carr's first pass.

Washington > Panthers.

Panthers need a shake up. And I'm not talking players. Head to head players were matched.

Panthers coaching needs a purge.