Page 46 of 158 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 4727

Thread: Cowboys win the NFC

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    I think it's nice that even though you kidnap someone you get them something for Christmas.
    I traded for her fair and square .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I traded for her fair and square .
    Dunno about that. I remember the Herschel trade.

Even though that was more than 30 years ago and we haven't won squat in 25 years

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rams 17 Woods - shifty

Cowboys cut kicker . Eagles still favored to win division. Seven wins might do it.
    Do something Danke

Cowboys cut kicker . Eagles still favored to win division. Seven wins might do it.
    They signed Forbath who is one of the most accurate kickers. Remember him he was on Minnesota? Hit 47-53 89%. Which for some reason wasn't good enough, so Minnesota got Carlson who went 1-4 and they gave up on him. He goes to the Raiders and hits 16 of 17. Luckily they got the old Cowboy Bailey to rescue them. Granted it took him a year to get acclimated to that toxic environment.

And no the Eagles are not and will not. The road to the NFC East title goes through Dallas.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 12-09-2019 at 07:55 PM.

They signed Forbath who is one of the most accurate kickers. Kickoff distance is a concern with him though.

And no the Eagles are not and will not. The road to the NFC East title goes through Dallas.
    He is a good place Kicker for three point trys. In 2016 he was 15 of 15 FG's for the Vikings and the next season 32 of 38 FG's . His last real season was 2017 . His real problem was XP's , just awful . Cowboys are so bad they should go for 2 anyway . His last good season for XP's was 2014 .
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-09-2019 at 07:55 PM.
    Do something Danke

He is a good place Kicker for three point trys. In 2016 he was 15 of 15 FG's for the Vikings and the next season 32 of 38 FG's . His last real season was 2017 . His real problem was XP's , just awful . Cowboys are so bad they should go for 2 anyway . His last good season for XP's was 2014 .
    His lifetime % is the same as the league average % this year. The problem was kicking for that awful franchise

His lifetime % is the same as the league average % this year. The problem was kicking for that awful franchise
    Rumors are he wanted to be a Redskin again , play for a team favored to win the division next year
    Do something Danke

They signed Forbath who is one of the most accurate kickers. Remember him he was on Minnesota? Hit 47-53 89%. Which for some reason wasn't good enough, so Minnesota got Carlson who went 1-4 and they gave up on him. He goes to the Raiders and hits 16 of 17. Luckily they got the old Cowboy Bailey to rescue them. Granted it took him a year to get acclimated to that toxic environment.

Vikings had a long string of kicking problems but I will say it is a much better organization than dallas , we would have cut that dud Maher a lot sooner. That Jerry Jones character is probably a flat earther .
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-09-2019 at 10:00 PM.
    Do something Danke

Giants offense has shut down the 2nd half. Bad weather conditions though.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can you imagine how cheated Giants fans felt about this season when they are on the road in Philly leading 17 - 3 at half . They could have won the division playing Eli all season.
    Do something Danke

Can you imagine how cheated Giants fans felt about this season when they are on the road in Philly leading 17 - 3 at half . They could have won the division playing Eli all season.
    Not with the bad coaching job that we saw last night. The offense was shut down the second half. They didn't adjust to the way Philly changed their defensive. They moved their DBs up and the Giants didn't take enough, if any, shots downfield the 2nd half which worked so well earlier.

NFL week 15 picks:

Baltimore>New York Jets
    Cincinnati<New England
    Detroit>Tampa Bay
    Tennessee<Houston
    Kansas City>Denver
    New York Giants>Miami
    Washington<Philadelphia
    Carolina<Seattle
    Green Bay>Chicago
    Los Angeles Chargers<Minnesota
    Oakland>Jacksonville
    Arizona>Cleveland
    Dallas< Los Angeles Rams
    San Francisco>Atlanta
    Pittsburgh>Buffalo
    New Orleans>Indianapolis
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Ravens , Pats , Bucs , Texans , Chiefs , Giants , Eagles , Seahawks , Bears , Vikings , Raiders , Browns , Rams , Bills , Saints . Going to ponder 9ers - falcons
    Do something Danke

Week 15

Jets @ Ravens
    Eagles @ Redskins
    Bears @ Packers
    Buccaneers @ Lions
    Texans @ Titans
    Broncos @ Chiefs
    Seahawks @ Panthers
    Patriots @ Bengals
    Dolphins @ Giants
    Browns @ Cardinals
    Jaguars @ Raiders
    Vikings @ Chargers
    Falcons @ 49ers
    Rams @ Cowboys
    Bills @ Steelers
    Colts @ Saints

Ravens
    Eagles
    Packers
    Buccaneers
    Titans
    Chiefs
    Seahawks
    Patriots
    Giants
    Browns
    Raiders
    Vikings
    49ers
    Cowboys
    Steelers
    Saints

Week 15

Anti G tebow oyarde
    Ravens Ravens Ravens
    Eagles Eagles Eagles
    Packers Packers Bears
    Lions Buccaneers Buccaneers
    Texans Titans Texans
    Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs
    Seahawks Seahawks Seahawks
    Patriots Patriots Patriots
    Giants Giants Giants
    Cardinals Browns Browns
    Raiders Raiders Raiders
    Vikings Vikings Vikings
    49ers 49ers
    Rams Cowboys Rams
    Steelers Steelers Bills
    Saints Saints Saints

Wins
    Anti G – 6
    Oyarde – 4
    tebow - 3
    juleswin – 3
    acptulsa – 1

Highest Score Ever
    tebowlives 14/15 (Wk 8)

Ashlon Jeffery out for season are the rumors .
    Do something Danke

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ashlon Jeffery out for season are the rumors .
    Redskins won 2 in a row and then played Green Bay tough.

Thielen will be back Sun. . Vikings win that then they are home the rest of the way . I am expecting a 12 - 4 finish .
    Do something Danke

Thielen will be back Sun. . Vikings win that then they are home the rest of the way . I am expecting a 12 - 4 finish .
    IF the Vikings sneak in as wild card, they'll end up facing Dallas and losing in the first round. That's what happens when you come into our house during the playoffs.

IF the Vikings sneak in as wild card, they'll end up facing Dallas and losing in the first round. That's what happens when you come into our house during the playoffs.
    I am still thinking we win the division
    Do something Danke

I'm thinking the Chiefs win their division. Oh, wait. They already won their chump division.

Was that really only two or three years ago that the worst team in the AFC West was above average?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/den/denver-broncos

Broncos coach Vic Fangio's take on what an NFL schedule and re-alignment would like in his perfect world (he was asked Wednesday about the possibility of a 17-game regular-season schedule): "My idea or suggestion, which has never been put forth in front of anybody important, I don't think there should be divisions. You got 16 (teams) in each conference and everybody should play each other once. That's 15 games. OK, then if you want a 16th game, you play a natural rival from another conference.''

More Fangio on schedule/realignment: "Keep it at 16 games, you'll avoid the problem that's probably going to happen this year where an 8-8 team is hosting a 12-4 team, you're going to get the six best teams in each conference ... But I'm not for 17 games.'' Said 17 games too many and "the injuries start to pile up.'' Asked if rivalries would be lessened if teams only played each other once a year: "Doesn't hurt the Michigan-Ohio State rivalry, Alabama-Auburn, they play once a year.''
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-12-2019 at 12:59 PM.

Kind of hard to think about not having a chance to beat the Lions twice , but yeah , teams with lesser records should not be hosting elite teams .
    Do something Danke

Eagles came back from two TD's down without Ashlon to win last game .
    Do something Danke

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Ravens averaging 11.6 yards per carry on first 10 rushes against jets
    Do something Danke

Ravens lead 21 - 7 , 122 yards rushing and 8 points ( TD and 2 pt conversion )on 12 carries . Jets look like a 6th grade team. 4 jets defensive penalties on last ravens scoring drive.
    Do something Danke

Jets down 21 - 7 actually had two pretty good chances to score in Raven territory and get back in the game , They failed greatly. Ravens kick coverage , special teams and defense looked pretty suspect .
    Do something Danke