Page 42 of 158 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 4727

Thread: Cowboys win the NFC

First Raider possession results in a Kansas City touchdown by way of an interception. Carr gets do-overs shortly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Denver draws first blood- but too early to get excited. They had a 20 point lead at halftime vs the Vikings and found a way to lose that one.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Carr's do-over delayed by a fumble. But rather than put three more up, Reid goes for it on 4th and one. Raiders defense holds; Carr's do-over commences from the 15.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Hey, Skin's vs. Panthers isn't over yet.

Well, yeah it is, but....c'mon.

Lol.
    Looked like the Redskins hands team didnt try to go for the onside kick?

Carr's do-over results in a spectacular punt. Mahomes from the two yard line.

And the Chiefs punt as 40 mph gusts mess with everyone's passes. Still 7-0 in the stadium with too much air.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-01-2019 at 04:13 PM.

Raiders RB forgets it is 4th down. Ignores huge inside hole and instead tries to run to outside. KC ball.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The Chiefs would like to thank the Raiders for two or three timely penalties. And they announce Mahomes' legs work just fine, thank you.

Chargers being kind to Denver. Broncos got ten points off two turnovers already- lead 17-3.

Broncos reward their generosity by allowing Chargers to go 77 yards in just three plays for a TD just before the half. 17-10.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-01-2019 at 04:56 PM.

Carr interrupted again because the Chiefs defense wanted a touchdown of their own. 21-0

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Broncos and Chargers both doing their best to avoid the endzone in the second half. So far, successfully. Zero points in the third quarter.

Broncos starting their 4th Quarter Collapse. Give up a Charger TD and then throw the ball right back to them again.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-01-2019 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I like how Eli Manning gets benched for Daniel Jones and he hasn't done sht since he won his first week as a starter.
    Giants could have won the east playing Eli all season. The league should penalize them for it. Eagles cannot beat miami , redskins cannot beat anyone and dallas has not beat a team with a winning record this year ( nor will they ) .
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-02-2019 at 07:26 AM.
    Do something Danke

Looked like OT in Denver as the Chargers kicked a FG to tie with about 19 seconds left. Broncos get a pass interference call to put them at the Charger 35 yard line where they kicked their own FG to win- 23-20. Broncos and Chargers now tied for the basement of the AFC West. Both tried to let the other team win.

Saints clinch their division. 49ers could have but for the moment are the #1 NFC seed. Now if Seahawks win Monday Night, they move in front of the 49ers in that division and Saints become the #1. All three would be 10-2. AFC is Patriots, Ravens, and everybody else. Chiefs are at New England next week. They have a three game lead (including tie breakers) over their division with four to play. Raiders face Tennessee but then have Jacksonville, Chargers, and Broncos. If they beat the Titans, should have a clear shot at the wild card.

Oyarde gets the win but Anti G can gain a tie if the Seahawks beat the Vikings

Anti G tebow oyarde winner
    Bears Lions Lions Bears
    Cowboys Cowboys Bills Bills
    Saints Saints Saints Saints
    Packers Packers Packers Packers
    Eagles Eagles Eagles Dolphins
    Steelers Steelers Browns Steelers
    Jaguars Jaguars Buccaneers Buccaneers
    Colts Colts Colts Titans
    Panthers Panthers Panthers Redskins
    49ers Ravens Ravens Ravens
    Jets Jets Jets Bengals
    Rams Cardinals Rams Rams
    Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs
    Chargers Chargers Chargers Broncos
    +6 +5 +7
    Patriots Patriots Patriots
    Seahawks Seahawks Vikings

The Great Oyarde goes 7 of 14 and wins . Similar to muh Hoosiers Basketball ( 7 - 0 ) teams Free throw percentage last game
    Do something Danke

For the record, I would not have picked the Titans over the Colts, either, but I have no clue what it will take to make believers of you.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    For the record, I would not have picked the Titans over the Colts, either, but I have no clue what it will take to make believers of you.
    Tell us who is wearing Tannehills jersey and hitting 73% with a QB rating of 114?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All I understand is w-l. Truly, we did not foresee the Titans having much success with the Colts. That’s what we have come to expect. We are happy when they do well. We have only been to one game ever, even though we can see the stadium from our house.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

With starting rookie Drew Lock at QB this weekend, Denver has averaged a new QB every 5.3 games since Week 9 of 2017. Lock is the ninth in that time.

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Tell us who is wearing Tannehills jersey and hitting 73% with a QB rating of 114?
    Colts threw that game and I have reported them, three missed FG's with one returned for a TD is 16 points differential . They lost by 14 after being outscored by 14 in the fourth in a game they had dominated . They must have decided to pad those salaries a little and take tenn, still took a whole quarter to throw the game .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Colts threw that game and I have reported them, three missed FG's with one returned for a TD is 16 points differential . They lost by 14 after being outscored by 14 in the fourth in a game they had dominated . They must have decided to pad those salaries a little and take tenn, still took a whole quarter to throw the game .
    The kicker has hung on 1 year too long. The last 3 years he was at 85-87%, this year 68% and he has cost the Colts a couple of games and possibly a playoff spot. The blocked FG returned for a TD was the difference in the last game, but that wasn't his fault. Dunno why they were attempting a long one tied with 5 min left. A miss and the field position goes the other way. Check out the blocked FG if you already haven't. The Titan came in basically untouched and ran right into the kick. Looks like it caught him in the chest.

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    The kicker has hung on 1 year too long. The last 3 years he was at 85-87%, this year 68% and he has cost the Colts a couple of games and possibly a playoff spot. The blocked FG returned for a TD was the difference in the last game, but that wasn't his fault. Dunno why they were attempting a long one tied with 5 min left. A miss and the field position goes the other way. Check out the blocked FG if you already haven't. The Titan came in basically untouched and ran right into the kick. Looks like it caught him in the chest.
    Oh , I saw it .
    Do something Danke

Vikings make a great first drive . Lead 7 - 0.
    Do something Danke

Pacers up 10 @ Half , a win tonight gets them wins in 13 of last 17 .
    Do something Danke

Vikings in control so far in Seattle , leading by 7 , get the ball in the third , have not trailed . Of course we need this win for positioning . Go Vikings !
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-02-2019 at 08:39 PM.
    Do something Danke

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Officials break out the phantom unnecc rough on the seachicken drive , so now we know who they bet on .
    Do something Danke

Vikings teased me with a pretty good half of football and then imploded , with 13 to play I think they need to let Cousins 2 minute drill the rest of the way .
    Do something Danke

Cousins was somewhere around 200 passes without a pick which would be a Viking record I think .
    Do something Danke

Vikings recover what is clearly a fumble , refs give it back to seachickens . These guys must have bet big .
    Do something Danke