Pats
    Chiefs
    Saints
    Broncos
    Falcons
    Browns
    Looks like a solid 8 - 7 .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Jets QB is out with mono.
    Up to 7 weeks they say . Not sure yet if that hurts them .
    Do something Danke

NFL Week 2 picks (11-4-1 last week)

Carolina>Tampa Bay
    Baltimore>Arizona
    Washington<Dallas
    Tennessee>Indianapolis
    Pittsburgh<Seattle
    New York Giants<Buffalo
    Cincinnati>San Francisco
    Detroit<Los Angeles Chargers
    Green Bay>Minnesota
    Houston>Jacksonville
    Miami<New England
    Oakland<Kansas City
    Los Angeles Rams>New Orleans
    Denver<Chicago
    Atlanta>Philadelphia
    New York Jets<Cleveland
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Winners today , I ll go with Eagles ,Vikings , Titans ( with sadness ) ,Texans , Redskins , Ravens , Chargers ,Patriots , Bengals , Broncos , Chiefs , Giants, Jets and today's toss up is Seachickens at Steelers ( as you can see , there is nothing in there that appears the Cowboys will win the NFC )
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-15-2019 at 09:39 AM.
    Do something Danke

Colts on the board early which is good for them.
    Do something Danke

Dallas has their hands full after 1st Q looking to go down 7-0. I'm sure there was something wrong with the pre game meal, no doubt a saboteur in the midst.

edit AP All Day from a yard out 7-0 Swamp
    Losing to the QB that the Vikings should have kept.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 09-15-2019 at 11:44 AM.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Looks like a solid 8 - 7 .
    The Vikings would love to be 8-7 after week 16. Which is what they were last year in their failed season with their expensive new Quarterback.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 09-15-2019 at 11:44 AM.

I just saw the Packer score lol, I'll be nice

No I wont. I looked up just in time to see the game break showing the 3rd Packer TD. Announcers said it followed a Cousins fumble.

Dallas better turn it around or they'll loose. But at least they wont have half a hundred hung around their neck.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 09-15-2019 at 11:49 AM.

After an embarrassing first quarter with a fumble , a missed FG etc The Vikings trail the packers 21 - 7 , Redskins lead 7 - 0 . Vikings need a stop to stay in this . Colts - Titans tied at 7, Chargers leading Lions 7 -6.
    Do something Danke

Cousins turns it over again! Meanwhile a good QB, Dak Prescott, takes off on a 40+ yard run. What a beautiful Sunday in Cowboyland

What a dumb call by the Packers kick the FG points before half and a 17 point lead.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 09-15-2019 at 12:21 PM.

Vikings defense managed three consecutive stops but the offense just turned it over again. After going down 21- 0 they had the ball at own 44 and a chance to go in at Half down just 7 .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-15-2019 at 12:22 PM.
    Do something Danke

Vikings defense gets fourth straight stop .
    Do something Danke

After a disastrous first quarter , Vikings should still just be down 7 at half , if we had that missed FG it would be a four point game.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    After a disastrous first quarter , Vikings should still just be down 7 at half , if we had that missed FG it would be a four point game.
    We? you root for the viking? I always thought you supported the Chiefs. Anyway, Cousins is/was having a bad day up until the last couple of plays.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Vikings TD taken off the board several minutes later for offensive pass interference .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    We? you root for the viking? I always thought you supported the Chiefs. Anyway, Cousins is/was having a bad day up until the last couple of plays.
    I have been a Vikings fan since the 60's . I follow the Colts too now , but we had no football team here back in the day.
    Do something Danke

Vikings hit next FG ending a run of four straight misses in green bay stretching two seasons . I am thinking the Vikings trailed 20 - 7 at the Half in green bay last season .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-15-2019 at 12:35 PM.
    Do something Danke

Vikings trail 21 - 10 at Half , difference of the game basically is the missed FG , the TD taken off the board for replay PI and losing turnover battle 2 to 1 . So the packers have not beaten them they have beaten themselves , even after spotting them a 14 - 0 lead they have outplayed them .
    Do something Danke

Vikings WR Diggs has been getting mugged by the green bay secondary on a regular basis through the first half with nothing called . Be interesting to see what the Viking Off Coord comes up with in the second half . Cousins threw into heavy coverage with two open recievers to the right on the interception and missed a wide open Theilen on a 3rd and 8 , while Diggs dropped a third down catch with a lot of room to run in the first half so the plays were there just not executed .
    Do something Danke

Stefon Diggs 45 yard Td catch , Vikings trail by five in a game they should now be leading ( they have four missed points just in kicking game including a 48 yard XP ) . Need another stop , have stopped green by five consecutive times after falling behind 21 - 0 . Vikings 16 Packers 21 . Last year we trailed 20 - 7 and ended in a 29 - 29 tie due to our missed kicks .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-15-2019 at 01:18 PM.
    Do something Danke

Vikings get the stop , get the ball back trailing by five with 5 1/2 to play in the Third.
    Do something Danke

Colts & Giants hanging around . 49ers killing Cincy . Dolphins as expected.
    Do something Danke

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Holding on Vikings rookie Bradbury negates Thielen catch pushing Vikings out of FG range , punt . One quarter to play . Trail by five.
    Do something Danke

Vikings D holds again.
    Do something Danke

On third and seven Cousins slightly overthrows Diggs on the deep score ball , punt . Twelve minutes to play, trail by five .
    Do something Danke

Last time green bay blew a 21 point lead was 1983 against the Falcons.
    Do something Danke

Vikings D holds getting the ball back with 10 to play . Will start at own 40.
    Do something Danke

Viking move to the packer 8 yard line with ease Cousins throws a pick in the end zone , still trail by five , only 5 to play . Defense needs one more stop.
    Do something Danke

Vikings D gets the stop, Vikings ball with 4 to play and timeouts . Too many missed opportunities . Outplayed them for three quarters and still do not deserve to win.
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-15-2019 at 02:16 PM.
    Do something Danke

Colts , Bills 49ers and Lions win. Patriots cover the spread . Baltimore wins but does not cover . Seachickens beat Steelers by 2 , Houston beats Jacksonville by 1 .
    Do something Danke

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 158 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast