Page 158 of 158 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158
Results 4,711 to 4,738 of 4738

Thread: Cowboys win the NFC

Former Viking QB Kirk Cousins goes to Atlanta. 4 yrs 180 mil
    Oh but the Vikings resigned a couple of backup O linemen, Quessenberry and Brandel so there's that

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    broncos trade WR J Jeudy to browns
    Do something Danke

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    rumors are Vikings get falcons at Minn next two seasons
    Do something Danke

Russell Wilson signs with Pittsburgh while Denver pays almost his whole salary. Not sure how I feel about that yet, but hard to turn down a potential hall of famer for the vet minimum.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

GB releases RB Aaron Jones. He's got some mileage but is still pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Former Viking QB Kirk Cousins goes to Atlanta. 4 yrs 180 mil
    Oh but the Vikings resigned a couple of backup O linemen, Quessenberry and Brandel so there's that
    100 million guaranteed and 50 million signing bonus , nobody else was going to do that. so 230 million over 4 with 150 guaranteed , 50 up front , 25 million per yr guaranteed .falcons in terrible division , so easily could win it with an accurate qb, assuming completes it all , about 461 million career
    Last edited by oyarde; 03-12-2024 at 07:27 PM.
    Do something Danke

Steeler trade WR D. Jonson to Panters
    Do something Danke

Browns sign Jameis Winston.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Vikings sign Aaron Jones RB , OLB J. Greenard, DT J. Bullard , PR/WR B. Powell , S. Darnold backup QB , OLB A Van Ginkel , K JP Romo , LB Blake Casman , TE Nick Muse and J. Mundt , S T. Jackson , backup G and T Brandel and Quisenberry, CBs J Williams and J Williams moved from practice squad to roster in Jan
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Browns sign Jameis Winston.
    also bring in Vrabel as consultant
    Do something Danke

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pickett to Eagles , Rams A. Donald retires, Rams sign Jimmy G. League investigates eagles and falcons
    Do something Danke

fields to steelers
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    fields to steelers
    For a sixth round pick (potentially turning to a 4th)

So Pitt gets rid of their former #20 pick and Mason Rudolph and ends up with a #11 pick in Fields and a 9X Pro-bowler and former SB Champ in Wilson to bring him up to speed.

And it didn't cost them hardly anything in the wash. The money is crazy low, unless Steelers pick up Fields' 5th year option; Denver's already paying all but a million of Wilson's salary. And they came out ahead in draft picks, too.

Khan artist is killing it. (Just have to see if they can get the completely altered team to gel.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Vikings sign CB saquille Griffin , qb Dobbs to 9ers
    Do something Danke

Until proven otherwise, I'm blaming this on Yoko Swiftie:

NFL owners set to vote on wild new kickoff rule

The NFL's 32 owners are expected to vote on the fate of the kickoff at the Annual League Meeting, which is being held in Orlando thru March 26. If 24 of those owners vote to approve the proposed changes, then the kickoff will have a drastically different look in 2024.

Of the 22 players on the field for the play, 21 of them will be in the receiving team's territory. That number will break down like this for the kicking team:

• Kicker will be by himself. The kicker will set up the ball at his own 35-yard line and after kicking it, he won't be able to cross midfield until the ball is in play. The ball will be considered in play if the returner catches it or if the ball hits the ground in the landing zone or if the ball gets to the end zone.
    • Coverage team will be lined up together. The other 10 players on the kicking team will be lining up at the receiving team's 40-yard line. Each player has to have at least one foot on the 40 before the play can start. Also, the kicking team has to have five players on each side of ball, so they won't be able to load up to one side.

As for the receiving team, their setup will be slightly different.
    • Most of the receiving team will be at the 35-yard line. The receiving team has a 5-yard setup zone that runs from its own 30 to its 35-yard line. Seven players from the receiving team must have their foot on the 35-yard line. The receiving team can also have two more players who are in the setup zone, but who aren't touching the 35-yard line. Those two players will be lined up outside the hashes.
    • Receiving team can have two returners. The receiving team can put one or two returners back to field the football, but if they decide to utilize just one returner, then the extra player will have to line up in the set-up zone between the 30- and 35-yard line.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Until proven otherwise, I'm blaming this on Yoko Swiftie:

NFL owners set to vote on wild new kickoff rule
    Strange that this wasn't used in pre season to see how it works out. If it does what they say it will do, more kickoff returns, I'll be for that. My man Cordarrelle Pattersons stock just went up.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Strange that this wasn't used in pre season to see how it works out. If it does what they say it will do, more kickoff returns, I'll be for that. My man Cordarrelle Pattersons stock just went up.
    Pittsburgh signed him like 2 minutes after the rule change was announced.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Pittsburgh signed him like 2 minutes after the rule change was announced.
    Shame he didn't go to a good team, like the Cowboys

Stefon Diggs traded to Houston.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Steelers pick up Aiyuk. They've probably made the best moves of any team this year.
    I am the current Champion of "The Dallas Cowboys will win the NFC, Pick'em Contest" and you are not

Steelers pick up Aiyuk. They've probably made the best moves of any team this year.
    About damned time... That rumor's been going on for weeks. The Kahn artist at it again!

ETA: Where did you see that? I'm checking the news and not seeing it yet.
    Last edited by CaptUSA; 04-11-2024 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    About damned time... That rumor's been going on for weeks. The Kahn artist at it again!

ETA: Where did you see that? I'm checking the news and not seeing it yet.
    My mistake. I read the offer as an actual trade.
    I am the current Champion of "The Dallas Cowboys will win the NFC, Pick'em Contest" and you are not

My mistake. I read the offer as an actual trade.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    @oyarde got pemmican?

I'm not surprised

Matt Ryan announces retirement after 15 seasons.

Calvin Coolidge