Page 19 of 158 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowboys win the NFC

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    You need to give me the Panthers pick, I didn't know the game was an early start.
    It was almost an hour into the game. When your pick went up Carolina was leading 10-0. TB scored right after that. I didnt have a choice really.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    How the hell can the Cowboys lose to the Jets?
    The 92 yarder was a back breaker. The Jets DBs covered well I thought. Gallup has some speed but still has the drops at times. Cobb not playing is huge imo. Depth at WRer is going to be Dallas' downfall.

Titans pulled Marcus Mariotta in the third quarter for Ryan Tannehill. Mariotta had 7-18 for 63 and two interceptions. Tannhill did much better but still could not score (they failed two fourth down conversions from inside the 15 yardline). He finished with 13- 16 and 144 yards but no points and one interception. Denver got their first shutout in two years. They host the Chiefs on Thursday night. Denver has now won two in a row while the Chiefs have lost two. Should Denver somehow pull that one out, they would be just one game back in the division after starting 0-4. Denver's offense has scored over 20 just once- a loss to Jacksonville (they also did score 20 vs the Chargers).

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Titans pulled Marcus Mariotta in the third quarter for Ryan Tannehill. Mariotta had 7-18 for 63 and two interceptions. Tannhill did much better but still could not score (they failed two fourth down conversions from inside the 15 yardline). He finished with 13- 16 and 144 yards but no points and one interception. Denver got their first shutout in two years. They host the Chiefs on Thursday night. Denver has now won two in a row while the Chiefs have lost two. Should Denver somehow pull that one out, they would be just one game back in the division after starting 0-4. Denver's offense has scored over 20 just once- a loss to Jacksonville (they also did score 20 vs the Chargers).
    I think this may be it for Mariota. I thought he turned the corner last year. Wouldnt surprise me if Tannehill took over for good at some point.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 10-13-2019 at 05:53 PM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    I think this may be it for Mariotta. Wouldnt surprise me if Tannehill took over at some point.
    They moved right down the field when he came in- just had troubles once inside the 20.

They moved right down the field when he came in- just had troubles once inside the 20.
    He doesn't have any receivers really. The TE Walker is okay. Davis would be a decent at best #2 and Brown is young and new and hasn't shown much so far. ouch Last year 37 catches was the most from any WRer or TE.

How the hell can the Cowboys lose to the Jets?
    Sometimes the best team wins .
    Do something Danke

Exactly. As bad as oyarde is concerning judging football talent, he's in here talking football, making it about football.
    I think I am up on everyone for the season . I am probably the only person my bookie does not make money off of through a season .
    Do something Danke

The Chargers look sloppy. A missed tackle turns into a TD. They were driving anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I think I am up on everyone for the season . I am probably the only person my bookie does not make money off of through a season .
    You're going down this week and i will successfully be on the winners podium where I rightfully belong. Down meaning a tie.

Chargers are losing to a team thats using their third string quarterback. They're making him look like a 10 year veteran.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Here's where we stand. A 3 way tie with a possibility for a 4 way tie

Anti G tebow oyarde juleswin winner
    Patriots Patriots Patriots Patriots Patriots
    Buccaneers Buccaneers Buccaneers Panthers
    Seahawks Seahawks Seahawks Seahawks Seahawks
    Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Texans
    Redskins Redskins Dolphins Redskins Redskins
    Saints Saints Saints Saints Saints
    Vikings Vikings Vikings Eagles Vikings
    Ravens Ravens Ravens Ravens Ravens
    Cardinals Cardinals Cardinals Falcons Cardinals
    Rams Rams 49ers 49ers 49ers
    Cowboys Cowboys Cowboys Cowboys Jets
    Broncos Broncos Broncos Broncos Broncos
    Chargers Chargers Chargers Chargers Steelers
    +8 +8 +8 +7
    Packers Packers Packers Lions

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rivers fights back , cuts it to 7 with a minute to play . The difference in the game being his early fumble at own 9 returned for a TD .
    Do something Danke

Rivers fights back , cuts it to 7 with a minute to play . The difference in the game being his early fumble at own 9 returned for a TD .
    Teams that get a defensive turnover TD usually win.

You should really just view this thread as a place to visit Oyarde the Football King. Pay no attention to the actual title of the thread which is misleading .
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-14-2019 at 08:42 AM.
    Do something Danke

I see you have nothing to add about football. Have you ever played football you pussy?
    Oh look, it's a Cowboy fan trying to dick measure. Surprise.

Yeah Skippy..... my football experience has enough playing time and knowledge base to know that the Cowboys are the best marketed media manipulated fail in all of professional sports. Find some Names and market them as great finds, then sell them as superstars. Achieve mediocrity.

Sorry about your penis.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

The fight still going on? I figured people would have sobered up by now.

The fight still going on? I figured people would have sobered up by now.
    These guys are probably sober . Its me that gets all crazy on the firewater. My back hurts a little I should probably have a shot now for medicinal purpose .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Oh look, it's a Cowboy fan trying to dick measure. Surprise.
    Oh look it's Todd being a jackass making things up.

Yeah Skippy..... my football experience has enough playing time and knowledge base to know that the Cowboys are the best marketed media manipulated fail in all of professional sports. Find some Names and market them as great finds, then sell them as superstars. Achieve mediocrity.
    Yet all you've done in this thread is act like a tool and not discuss football. Instead you've tried to make it about Cowboy fans. It's a pussy move.

Sorry about your penis.
    Sorry about you being a pussy.

I know what you can do, copy and paste what others are saying about the Cowboys since you don't know much about the NFL and don't have an original thought in your little head.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 10-14-2019 at 02:17 PM.

You should really just view this thread as a place to visit Oyarde the Football King. Pay no attention to the actual title of the thread which is misleading .
    You will be singing a different tune come the rumble in November. November 10th mark your calendar. I'm putting the W next to Dallas as we speak.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    These guys are probably sober . Its me that gets all crazy on the firewater. My back hurts a little I should probably have a shot now for medicinal purpose .
    You should listen to the local Dallas sports talk show if you want to feel better. Going after Jason Garretts head as we speak.

Jason Garett and Mike Tomlin are in the same boat. Two head coaches that will never be fired no matter what the circumstances are.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Jason Garett and Mike Tomlin are in the same boat. Two head coaches that will never be fired no matter what the circumstances are.
    Honestly though , who could Dallas bring in that would do any better ? They are not winning he NFC . Best team in the east is philly , best teams in the NFC are Packers , Bears , Vikings , Lions , Saints and 49ers . The only suprise is how far the rams and philly have fallen sway from competing with those others. I will not mention the Seachickens yet but as everyone knows that qb is a gamer.
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-14-2019 at 03:50 PM.
    Do something Danke

In their last two games, Denver has allowed a total of just 13 points and a combined total of just 75 yards rushing.

Speaking of, one of the unfounded rumors going around. Cowboys trade draft picks for Tomlin.

Honestly though , who could Dallas bring in that would do any better ? They are not winning he NFC . Best team in the east is philly , best teams in the NFC are Packers , Bears , Vikings , Lions , Saints and 49ers . The only suprise is how far the rams and philly have fallen sway from competing with those others. I will not mention the Seachickens yet but as everyone knows that qb is a gamer.
    Philly can't be that good, they just lost to a mediocre team.
    The Rams are a bit of a surprise, I guess the Goff bandwagon was a little premature. Gurley being hurt has't helped. Brown is a good backup runner but lacks the pass catching ability Gurley has.

Russell Wilson is the best QB imo.
    49ers defense has been crushing.

In their last two games, Denver has allowed a total of just 13 points and a combined total of just 75 yards rushing.
    With a little luck they could be 4-2. two games lost on field goals at the buzzer.
    Flacco was a good match at QB for that team. They have a very hard schedule the rest of the way.

Speaking of, one of the unfounded rumors going around. Cowboys trade draft picks for Tomlin.
    No team should be trying to get Tomlin as their coach. Hes an overrated coach that hasn't done $#@! in the last few years. He drafts all these great players, some of which will be in the HoF, and he can't do anything with them. He's had such a stacked roster with players like Roethlisberger, Antonio Brown, LeVeon Bell, a HoF defense at one point and he can't get them back to the SB. Tomlin should be able to win multiple SBs with the players that hes had. Imagine if Bill Cowher was still the coach of the Steelers and he had all those HoF players. He would have won at least 5-6 SBs with them.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 10-14-2019 at 05:02 PM.

Calvin Coolidge

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Philly can't be that good, they just lost to a mediocre team.
    The Rams are a bit of a surprise, I guess the Goff bandwagon was a little premature. Gurley being hurt has't helped. Brown is a good backup runner but lacks the pass catching ability Gurley has.

Russell Wilson is the best QB imo.
    49ers defense has been crushing.
    I talked to Cousins today , told him I want him to be the best NFC QB from here on out . Brees is out , no reason he cannot be .
    Do something Danke

Any Vikings fans who missed it , there was a Treadwell sighting . Made on catch , a great one for a fourth down conversion . I think that was his first catch since they brought him back after Beebe's injury. I think he is fourth on the depth chart which is not bad for a guy who had been cut earlier.
    Do something Danke