Page 59 of 158 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,770 of 4730

Thread: Cowboys win the NFC

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I took the Vikings .
    Not today. 49ers can play with injuries. The Vikings cannot. Maybe if they go 2 TEs at times it wont be so bad.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Shame the first game is the Vikings. If it was the last game, their season would end a day later.

Adam Thielen isn't healthy. The last half of the season he didn't do anything. The backups Smith and Johnson have ordinary names and below ordinary ability. Each is under 10 yards a catch. When I look up the word spare I see their pictures.
    Diggs & Thielen will combine for 53 yards and a TD in first ten minutes . Best pair of WR's in football .
    Do something Danke

Vikings with two first quarter sacks . We'll take it .
    Do something Danke

Vikings have only 14 yards rushing in the first half- just 83 total net yards and four first downs (and one of those via penalty) but are only down four- 14- 10 at the half.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As an added bonus , the Olympics are banning protests
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Vikings have only 14 yards rushing in the first half- just 83 total net yards and four first downs (and one of those via penalty) but are only down four- 14- 10 at the half.
    We won the only game this season with a rushing total that low at half . I think the 9ers would struggle trying to cover Diggs and Thielen si I would start with some quick throws there .Also the 9ers had a fumble given back to them by replay or we lead 10 - 7 at half.
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-11-2020 at 06:18 PM.
    Do something Danke

As an added bonus , the Olympics are banning protests
    And Russians.

And Russians.
    Two things nobody wants to see .
    Do something Danke

Seven net yards for Vikings in the third quarter- with a FG to start the 4th by the Niners, they trail 27- 10. (I can't complain about either team- both doing better than Denver this year)

Seven net yards for Vikings in the third quarter- with a FG to start the 4th by the Niners, they trail 27- 10. (I can't complain about either team- both doing better than Denver this year)
    Needless to say I am disappointed with the Vikings second half offense execution but I knew this was a great defense .
    Do something Danke

Niners looking good. At least it wasn’t a nail biter like their last several games.

The Niners v. Seahawks game will be epic.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Needless to say I am disappointed with the Vikings second half offense execution but I knew this was a great defense .
    Must have been frustrating to watch.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I took the Vikings , Chiefs , Ravens and the under on packers- seachickens this week .
    Do something Danke

Of the final 8 playoff teams this yr , were any other than KC repeats from last seasons final 8 ? I am thinking not .
    Do something Danke

Of the final 8 playoff teams this yr , were any other than KC repeats from last seasons final 8 ? I am thinking not .

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-11-2020 at 06:58 PM.

Titans score after the Jackson interception , lead 7 - 0
    Do something Danke

Ravens are 0 - 2 this season traling by ten points or more and 0 - 4 in playoffs with that deficit .
    Do something Danke

Ravens lead in everything but points. Titans scored one TD on just a 35 yard drive and the second on a single 45 yard TD pass. 14-6 at the half.

With 25 min to play ravens should have taken the three points there to get within 5 .
    Do something Danke

Are you all surprised at what you’re seeing?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jump pass by Henry. How about that?
    #NashvilleStrong

Look at the faces of the Ravens fans in the stadium. All the energy they had has been completely drained.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Are you all surprised at what you’re seeing?
    As a Chiefs fan, nothing the Titans do surprises me. They are putting it on the Ravens

Frankly, Titans fans are a little surprised. But what I see tonight is what we have wanted to see from them since they first came here. Make your blocks, catch the ball.
    #NashvilleStrong

Interception Titans.
    #NashvilleStrong

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Look at the faces of the Ravens fans in the stadium. All the energy they had has been completely drained.
    Look at the face of Lamar Jackson. A good coach would be coaching him right now. You don’t sit on the bench and cry. What would Tom Brady do? He would be huddling with coaches and players, looking for a new plan of attack; pep talking them, yelling at them, or both.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Look at the face of Lamar Jackson. A good coach would be coaching him right now. You don’t sit on the bench and cry. What would Tom Brady do? He would be huddling with coaches and players, looking for a new plan of attack; pep talking them, yelling at them, or both.
    Tom Brady was doing the same thing as Lamar last week. Even the best teams have bad days.

If ravens had kicked last XP they could have kicked this one too if they score .
    Do something Danke

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Three turnovers for Jackson today , five in two games and 3 more today on downs .
    Do something Danke

Ravens got the ball back pretty easy there . Had they got that last possession in the end zone they would be in position to tie here .
    Do something Danke