Page 62 of 158 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,860 of 4737

Thread: Cowboys win the NFC

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    So I think its about time that we pick at least one underdog for this to make sense. Regular pick, I will go for

Chiefs
    49ers

Rules where we have to pick at least one underdog

Titans
    49ers.

If you see this and agree to make an underdog pick then I am all for it

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What are the chances that Andy Reid will once again choke in the AFC Championship game?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    What are the chances that Andy Reid will once again choke in the AFC Championship game?
    68%

Very high chance

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    So I think its about time that we pick at least one underdog for this to make sense. Regular pick, I will go for

Chiefs
    49ers

Rules where we have to pick at least one underdog

Titans
    49ers.

If you see this and agree to make an underdog pick then I am all for it
    Chiefs 49ers it is.

If there is going to be an upset it probably will be Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    68%
    I would like to amend my prediction at this point.

KC will cover the spread .
    Do something Danke

Kareem Hunt must be kicking himself right now knowing that his old team is going to the SB.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The 49ers are going to be trouble 4 the chiefs. God help us

San Fran currently covering the spread by 18 points .
    Do something Danke

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kareem Hunt must be kicking himself right now knowing that his old team is going to the SB.
    I see what you did there.

Not really sure I know why packers were going for 2 there . If the got it they trailed by 19.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Not really sure I know why packers were going for 2 there . If the got it they trailed by 19.
    That touchdown for Green Bay shouldn’t have been overturned. No evidence to overturn. Another screwup by the officials. Not a game breaker, but just stupid.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Looks like 9ers will cover the spread by 8 .
    Do something Danke

Packers should have been double digit underdogs . Say 11 or so .
    Do something Danke

Nobody was expecting the Packers to win. I’m honestly surprised they didn’t get beat by Seattle. They already beat San Fran and probably would have been a much closer game.

The 49ers are going to be trouble 4 the chiefs. God help us
    Chiefs defense ranks only #26 against the run which is the 49ers strength. They will definitely have to make some adjustments. Could be a high scoring game with the last team to score winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Chiefs defense ranks only #26 against the run which is the 49ers strength. They will definitely have to make some adjustments. Could be a high scoring game with the last team to score winning.
    I put zero stock in season ranking in the post season. The Chiefs defense in week 1 is very different from what we saw last Sunday. But regardless, the 49ers are going to be a hard team to beat.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I put zero stock in season ranking in the post season. The Chiefs defense in week 1 is very different from what we saw last Sunday. But regardless, the 49ers are going to be a hard team to beat.
    KC are 2 point favorites.
    Do something Danke

Eli Manning announces retirement after 16 seasons. Want to thank him for beating Brady twice in the SB.

Calvin Coolidge

Phillip Rivers is moving to Florida. He likes to keep his family (wive and nine kids) close- he didn't move when the Chargers went to LA but stayed in San Diego and commuted. LA is a very long commute from Florida so there is wide speculation he will be signing with a team there- Tampa Bay being the main one suggested. He says he definitely wants to be playing next year and his contract with the Chargers runs out this year.

Vikings will have eight players play in Pro Bowl .
    Do something Danke

Eli Manning announces retirement after 16 seasons. Want to thank him for beating Brady twice in the SB.
    He is a great American .
    Do something Danke

Gary Kubiak to become OC at the Vikings. Kevin Stefanski left to become head coach Cleveland. Kubiak spent nine years on the bench as backup to John Elway in Denver. He only started five games in that time.

He is a great American .
    But he'll never be as great of an American as you.

Calvin Coolidge

I want Andy Reid to win one. But you cannot will a win. Wishes and dreams don't come true and your life will be filled with regrets and failures. That said.
    Niners dude!

Guessing San Fran will show run again. I wonder what kind of defensive scheme Reid will show up with? That question goes out to everyone except oyarde and zippyjuan since neither know squat about the NFL.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Congratulations for making it to the 2nd round before being eliminated with all those Pro Bowlers. Maybe next year they'll learn to use Cook correctly and not wear him out so he doesn't fade. That poor SOB deserves to be in a better organization.

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    I want Andy Reid to win one. But you cannot will a win. Wishes and dreams don't come true and your life will be filled with regrets and failures. That said.
    Niners dude!

Guessing San Fran will show run again. I wonder what kind of defensive scheme Reid will show up with? That question goes out to everyone except oyarde and zippyjuan since neither know squat about the NFL.
    I will call zippy and see, but am leaning eight in the box
    Do something Danke

Ones thing for sure a lot of people are going to be wearing red in that stadium.

Calvin Coolidge

Instead of playing touch football, they should go ahead and put on flags and play flag football. It would be more challenging.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.