Page 60 of 158 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,800 of 4727

Thread: Cowboys win the NFC

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Tom Brady was doing the same thing as Lamar last week. Even the best teams have bad days.
    Sure, but Lamar was doing it in the 3rd quarter. You still have a chance at that point. There does come a time when you have no chance, but not in the 3rd quarter. Great teams come back from deficits late in the game.

Lamar is young. That’s why it’s up to the coaches to give him some perspective.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Looks like Jackson has a chance here to throw for 386 and run for 143 in the loss . That is what turnovers do .
    Do something Danke

Here's where we stand so far in the pursuit for the Landry Trophy

tebowlives juleswin winner
    Texans Texans Texans
    Patriots Titans Titans
    Seahawks Seahawks Seahawks
    Saints Saints Vikings
    49ers 49ers 49ers
    Ravens Ravens Titans
    +3 +4
    Chiefs Chiefs
    Packers Seahawks
    Texans @ Chiefs
    Seahawks @ Packers

Give the Titans a lot of credit. They have executed very well.

If Derrick Henry could get blockers as fast as he is, that would be kind of scary.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

No one saw that coming. What were the Vegas odds?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Titans go to AFC championship for first time since 2002 and win two playoff games for first time since 1999 . Ravens end fifth consecutive season without a playoff win . Titans win two playoff games under 100 yards passing , last done by the 1988 Bengals . Henry first back over 180 three consecutive since the merger , maybe.
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-11-2020 at 10:32 PM.
    Do something Danke

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who is favored tomorrow, Seattle or Green Bay?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    No one saw that coming. What were the Vegas odds?
    Ravens were 11 point favorites
    Do something Danke

Who is favored tomorrow, Seattle or Green Bay?
    Green Bay four point favorites . I took the under.
    Do something Danke

Sure, but Lamar was doing it in the 3rd quarter. You still have a chance at that point. There does come a time when you have no chance, but not in the 3rd quarter. Great teams come back from deficits late in the game.

Lamar is young. That’s why it’s up to the coaches to give him some perspective.
    I think the errors they made were mostly on the field, those turnovers on 4th downs they had did them in. Had they converted half of those or kicked a field goal, they maybe could have had a comeback. Also the Titans played well, stout defense, fantastic running and a qb who doesn't turnover. There was no coming back after they were down 22 pts in the 3rd quarter. At least not against this Titans team.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Green Bay four point favorites . I took the under.
    Not much of a spread. Almost a toss-up. Probably due to home field advantage. Not fun to play in Seattle, but it’s going to be cold for a west coast team in Green Bay. Seattle might be the favorite if it was a home game for them.

Last week I was 4 for 4 , today 0-2 . But I did cash in on my Hoosiers today , won by 12 as two point underdogs .
    Do something Danke

Not much of a spread. Almost a toss-up. Probably due to home field advantage. Not fun to play in Seattle, but it’s going to be cold for a west coast team in Green Bay. Seattle might be the favorite if it was a home game for them.
    Seattle is 9 - 1 on the road since the preseason loss at Minnesota in Aug 18 . The other four losses they have were at home . So no real home field advantage for packers .
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-11-2020 at 10:46 PM.
    Do something Danke

Watching the Eagles games should be kind of a look at packers - seachickens . The packers defense is good . Both the QB's are good after that not too sure about talent level left after injuries , last I heard all of Seattles backs were injured , GB has a good back .
    Do something Danke

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Packers losses this yr were to Eagles at home , then pretty well blown out in San Diego and at San Francisco , then beat the Giants , then played about four close games they won to close it out . About the only team the packers ran away from all yr was the raiders . The defense held opponents under 21 points 9 games . For the packers to beat Wilson by 4 to 7 they will have to play a nearly perfect game . Then they would play the 49ers in San Fran and be big underdogs . I would be inclined to take the under in that matchup too .
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-12-2020 at 02:18 PM.
    Do something Danke

quoth the ravens, never more!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

To think the last team the Ravens lost to before the Titans was the Cleveland Browns.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    To think the last team the Ravens lost to before the Titans was the Cleveland Browns.
    And they got down by double digits like yesterday , also in the other loss they had .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    quoth the ravens, never more!
    This is an NFL thread and we don't take kindly to quotes made by a sissified nancy boy like Poe. We quote people like Lombardi and Landry and Di'ka around these here parts.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Last week I was 4 for 4 , today 0-2 . But I did cash in on my Hoosiers today , won by 12 as two point underdogs .
    Oh cool because we really, really care about how well you do with your made up picks. This isn't the local dive bar at the back of the Holiday Inn where you exchange your lack of sports knowledge with a few junkies.

When I I beat you in the first round on the "My NFL Season is Ruined Pickem Contest" I was so glad "I could hand you one more loss before you fade into total obscurity and irrelevance".
    Last edited by tebowlives; 01-12-2020 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Oh cool because we really, really care about how well you do with your made up picks. This isn't the local dive bar at the back of the Holiday Inn where you exchange your lack of sports knowledge with a few junkies.

When I I beat you in the first round on the "My NFL Season is Ruined Pickem Contest" I was so glad "I could hand you one more loss before you fade into total obscurity and irrelevance".
    Obscurity works for me while I count my money .
    Do something Danke

The real Tebow will be getting another shot in spring training .
    Do something Danke

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Five minutes in Texans lead KC 14 - 0 .
    Do something Danke

KC in epic meltdown so far. Another dropped pass just now.

What the hell is going on this playoff season? This is the wackiest I've ever seen it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Wow. This game is turning on a dime.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

KC has epic comeback...and it’s only the first half.

The fake punt was the big mistake imo. Up by 17 and you fake a punt?

Spot them 21 then hang 50 on them ? gotta be some kind of AFC playoff record …...
    Do something Danke

Calvin Coolidge

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.