Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 177

Thread: Cowboys win the NFC

  1. #61
    Texans ball at own 4 about 8 minutes remaining trailing Aints by 3 .
    Do something Danke



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #62
    Aints kick a 58 yard FG with time expiring to deny the entire state of texas any respectability winning 30 - 28 on 27 second half points .
    Do something Danke

  4. #63
    Week 1 of NFL picks was a resounding success. Ended up going 11-4-1.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  5. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Week 1 of NFL picks was a resounding success. Ended up going 11-4-1.
    i was 4 - 0 in college , including Maryland , IU and 3 - 0 with the Vikings , Chiefs and Patriots . 7 - 0 all together . Easy money.
    Do something Danke



  6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  7. #65
    Muh Hoosiers are 15 point underdogs this week with Ohio St . It would be worse if I was a texan. New Mexico comes to Notre Dame . Great games upcoming ( none involving texas ) Iowa - Iowa St , UCF - stanford .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-10-2019 at 08:42 AM.
    Do something Danke

  8. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    i was 4 - 0 in college , including Maryland , IU and 3 - 0 with the Vikings , Chiefs and Patriots . 7 - 0 all together . Easy money.
    And 0-4 in Super Bowls.

    Unless you post your picks ahead of time, you ain't squat.

  9. #67
    This week I am tempted to take Oklahoma to cover the spread ( 23 ) . Seems like a lot but most of the others are worse ( Notre Dame etc ) . Tempted also to take the Patriots again , the 19 seems like a lot but the Miami defense looked so bad . Week one tv NFL viewership was up five percent from last year. I like Baltimore ( 13 point favorites ) since it is at baltimore ( not in the desert this time of year ) . I normally avoid large spreads but after so much success week 1 ( easiest picks you ever get in college ball ) I am going to gamble a little .
    Do something Danke

  10. #68
    Teams that nobody thinks can win such as the Broncos and Jets have a good shot this week to pick up victories if you are a fan . KC looks to be worthy of 7 point favorites over raiders at home . ( This weeks easier pick )
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-12-2019 at 07:21 AM.
    Do something Danke

  11. #69
    A Vikings win this week could move them to 9/2 odds in Vegas to win the NFC Championship which is currently where the Rams , Saints and Eagles are .
    Do something Danke

  12. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    And 0-4 in Super Bowls.

    Unless you post your picks ahead of time, you ain't squat.
    O - 4 in Super Bowls is true and this years winner could be the patriots .
    Do something Danke

  13. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Teams that nobody thinks can win such as the Broncos and Jets have a good shot this week to pick up victories if you are a fan . KC looks to be worthy of 7 point favorites over raiders at home .
    Broncos do get to play the Bears. They may have a shot at it. It looks like a long season for Denver, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  14. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Broncos do get to play the Bears. They may have a shot at it. It looks like a long season for Denver, though.
    Broncos should bring Tebow and tebowlives in as offensive consultants .
    Do something Danke



  15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  16. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Broncos should bring Tebow and tebowlives in as offensive consultants .
    Mike Tomlin would develop PTSD if Tebow came back into the league. He'll have to relive the memory of losing to him in the playoffs.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  17. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Mike Tomlin would develop PTSD if Tebow came back into the league. He'll have to relive the memory of losing to him in the playoffs.
    Seems worth it . There is that and it would raise tebowlives social credit score to have a denver address .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-12-2019 at 08:25 AM.
    Do something Danke

  18. #75
    For Thursdays nights game I'm picking Carolina over Tampa Bay.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  19. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    For Thursdays nights game I'm picking Carolina over Tampa Bay.
    That seems like a solid pick . Carolina has the better QB , a RB that presents match up problems. In order for Tampa to compete they would need to dominate the trenches . Carolina is a 7 point favorite . In last weeks game Tampa's two big playmakers ( TE & WR ) combined for about 60 yards on 6 catches . Not enough to keep them in a game with Carolina.
    Do something Danke

  20. #77
    Bucs - Pnthers in scoreless first quarter tie weather delay .
    Do something Danke

  21. #78
    Tampa 3 Carolina 3 after 1 quarter .
    Do something Danke

  22. #79
    Tampa with the 41 yard pass play to big play guy Evans before the Half . 2 minutes still trailing 6 - 3 . First one to 15 may win .
    Do something Danke

  23. #80
    9 1/2 to play Bucs have done what they needed to to stay in this so far.
    Do something Danke



  24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  25. #81
    2 1/2 to go Carolina needs a TD and XP to win. My Son took the under , that is going to pay off .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-12-2019 at 10:07 PM.
    Do something Danke

  26. #82
    Carolina lost. First time I've ever lost two Thursday night games in a row.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  27. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Teams that nobody thinks can win such as the Broncos and Jets have a good shot this week to pick up victories if you are a fan . KC looks to be worthy of 7 point favorites over raiders at home . ( This weeks easier pick )
    Jets QB is out with mono.

  28. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Seems worth it . There is that and it would raise tebowlives social credit score to have a denver address .
    No way I'd want to live among a bunch of pot smoking fancy dans. "Hey lets go hiking, I saw a bird yesterday.!"
    Plus Elway is Quarterback killer.

  29. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    That seems like a solid pick . Carolina has the better QB , a RB that presents match up problems. In order for Tampa to compete they would need to dominate the trenches . Carolina is a 7 point favorite . In last weeks game Tampa's two big playmakers ( TE & WR ) combined for about 60 yards on 6 catches . Not enough to keep them in a game with Carolina.
    Newton has now lost his last 8 starts. Reminds me of Fran Tarkenton in the Super Bowl

  30. #86
    Cowboys over the Redskins. Easy pick. Washingtons #1 2017 pick, LDE Allen is out and their DL doesn't have much depth. Their 2018 #1 pick and starting RB Guice is out but AP All Day is a nice replacement. Starting CB Dunbar is probably out too. Their All Pro LT is still holding out too

    Could be a big play day. Dallas has Cooper and Gallup at WRer and Washington has McLaurin.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 09-13-2019 at 09:16 PM.

  31. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    No way I'd want to live among a bunch of pot smoking fancy dans. "Hey lets go hiking, I saw a bird yesterday.!"
    Plus Elway is Quarterback killer.
    They also iron boxer shorts I think.
    Do something Danke

  32. #88
    Voted #35 of the NFLs greatest plays, Tony Dorsetts 99 yard run in a 37-24 win against the hapless Vikings on Monday Night Football. And he did it short 1 player as the FB didn't check in. That's why Danny White was looking around






  33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  34. #89
    Winners
    Ravens
    Cowboys - obvious
    Titans
    Steelers
    Bills
    Bengals
    Chargers
    Packers - of course
    Texans
    Pats
    Chiefs
    Saints
    Broncos
    Falcons
    Browns

  35. #90
    I am already 1 - 0 with Oklahoma .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-15-2019 at 07:58 AM.
    Do something Danke

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. ‘Commie Cowboys’ Now Available Online for Free
    By Suzanimal in forum Books & Literature
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2015, 05:11 PM
  2. Cowboys and IRS Genies ~ Rated NR-17
    By newbitech in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2013, 02:57 PM
  3. Ron Paul a Dallas Cowboys fan?
    By Okie RP fan in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 09:46 AM
  4. Cowboys and Aliens
    By bwlibertyman in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-30-2011, 12:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •