Page 5 of 158 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowboys win the NFC

Nice to see the Colts win even though I didn't pick them to.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Currently 7-4 in my picks so far.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Nice to see the Colts win even though I didn't pick them to.
    Yes .
    Do something Danke

Almost lost that Bears Broncos game.

Calvin Coolidge

Almost lost that Bears Broncos game.
    I am shocked the Broncos did not win . The Bears have looked bad for eight straight quarters . The packers have looked bad 7 of the past 8 quarters and the Lions have looked bad eight quarters . The 49ers are 2 - 0 and the Panthers are 0-2 .
    Do something Danke

If the Jets and Philly win I could be .500 , lol . Good thing I just bet on three or so. I hit Oklahoma and the Patriots .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-15-2019 at 06:53 PM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I am shocked the Broncos did not win . The Bears have looked bad for eight straight quarters . The packers have looked bad 7 of the past 8 quarters and the Lions have looked bad eight quarters . The 49ers are 2 - 0 and the Panthers are 0-2 .
    Didn't get to see the game but sounds like a wild finish (including a time-out with less than one quarter of a second left?) and lots of penalties at bad times (aren't they all)?- Garett Bolles had five holding penalties (two declined, one charged to another player). Total ten penalties for 81 yards. Denver needs to work on fundamentals. At the Packers next week.

Saints not looking good- guess Brees went out with an injury (throwing hand- first quarter- having it looked at later this week). Ben Roethlisberger left Steeler's game with an elbow injury.

Eagles 1st & 10 at own 27 trailing by five with 11 min to play.
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    anti 11-3
    tebow 8-6

oyarde 6-8

Despite the Steelers being 0-2 and many fans calling for Tomlin to be fired, he will still continue to be the coach of that team until hes at least in his late 60s.

Calvin Coolidge

I have to say the NFC East and South look much weaker than I expected . The Cowboys may have a shot at winning the East . I imagine the Rams are still favored to win the NFC in Vegas. Patriots and Ravens look like a lock in those divisions, Titans and Texans look not as good as they should . Colts and Vikings still having kicking problems .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Didn't get to see the game but sounds like a wild finish (including a time-out with less than one quarter of a second left?) and lots of penalties at bad times (aren't they all)?- Garett Bolles had five holding penalties (two declined, one charged to another player). Total ten penalties for 81 yards. Denver needs to work on fundamentals. At the Packers next week.

Saints not looking good- guess Brees went out with an injury (throwing hand- first quarter- having it looked at later this week). Ben Roethlisberger left Steeler's game with an elbow injury.
    Brees out at least six weeks and facing surgery. Big Ben out for the season.

Are the Patriots unstoppable? Won their first two games a combined 76-3 (granted one was vs Miami- probably the worst team in the league).
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 09-16-2019 at 11:44 AM.

I'm gonna be torn what to do if we get a Patriots-Cowboys SB. I hate both teams with a passion and don't want any of them to win. I'll have to hope that a natural disaster happens during that game so no one can be determined to be a winner.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 09-16-2019 at 09:48 PM.

Calvin Coolidge

I'm gonna be torn what to do if we get a Patriots-Cowboys SB. I hate both teams and don't want any of them to win. I'll have to hope that a natural disaster happens during that game so no one can be determined to be a winner.
    Seems reasonable .
    Do something Danke

Jets D looked pretty good there , finally when the Browns got down to the 5 . Browns 3 Jets get the ball.
    Do something Danke

Jets D held 'em to about 20 yards that time Browns 6 Jets get the ball.
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cleveland getting these field goals is nice, but I'd like to see some TDs from Baker GX Mayfield.

Calvin Coolidge

Cleveland getting these field goals is nice, but I'd like to see some TDs from Baker GX Mayfield.
    Browns get bailed out by officials on failed 4th down when Jets D held again . Browns 13 Jets 0 . Jets D has been alright , the offense would have to produce.
    Do something Danke

Jets third string QB in now due to injury.
    Do something Danke

Jets hit 45 yd FG Browns 13 Jets 3 . Jets last QB on the roster will be at the helm remainder of the way if I had to guess.
    Do something Danke

Halftime Brown 16 Jets 3 . Browns come in as 7 point favorites and look like they should never again be 7 point favorites. Jets are going to have to let the third stringer throw the ball.
    Do something Danke

Other than the Dolphins , maybe . I am not sure there is anyone worse than these two teams .
    Do something Danke

O n 3rd and 2 and 4th and 2 Jets come up short one yard on Browns 12 yard line after two passes .Then Browns score next play . Browns 23 Jets 3
    Do something Danke

It's another good year to be a Chiefs fan.

Is it a coincidence Andy Reed looks so much like Santa Claus?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jets go on 4th and 3 on Browns 44 , get a one yard pass in .
    Do something Danke

Browns 23 Jets 3 final . Jets third string and only QB finishes with 200 yards . Browns have Rams and Ravens next and should be moving to 1-3 while the Ravens move to the top of that division.
    Do something Danke

Ended this week 12-3 in picks. I'll have my picks for week 3 sometime later this week.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

I thought he looked more like a walrus. Or a guy who looks at a box of donuts and says "Ohh don't mind if I do".

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Browns 23 Jets 3 final . Jets third string and only QB finishes with 200 yards . Browns have Rams and Ravens next and should be moving to 1-3 while the Ravens move to the top of that division.
    They got a pretty tough schedule. After the Rams and Ravens they play 49ers, Seahawks, and Patriots. Only game I see them possibly winning against are the 49ers.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Of course he is. He delivers the goods in December. A quick glance at December regular season games 18-7 with KC and 38-20 with Philly in December

Page 5 of 158 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast