Page 58 of 158 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,740 of 4738

Thread: Cowboys win the NFC

Jason Garrett has officially been fired. Theres not a single team out there thats interested in taking him.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jules win with the early lead for the Landry Trophy

tebowlives juleswin winner
    Texans Texans Texans
    Patriots Titans Titans
    Seahawks Seahawks Seahawks
    Saints Saints Vikings
    +2 +3

Playoffs Week 2
    Vikings at 49ers
    Texans at Chiefs
    Seahawks at Packers
    Titans at Ravens

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So three out of four wild card teams won? Except the Bills who pushed it to OT.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Jason Garrett has officially been fired. Theres not a single team out there thats interested in taking him.
    His big mistake was giving up on Tony Romo so soon.

The Great Oyarde went 4 for 4 this weekend . Easy money
    Do something Danke

Vikings only get six days until playing in San Fran but the starting defense , RB, Offensive tackles , QB , WR's have played only once in three weeks by then so still healthy and rested . Saints interior offensive line did not hold up. Here is hoping the 9ers are no better . Vikings have the better QB , RB's , and WR's. Go Vikings ! If the Vikings are less than 3 point favorites I will probably take them to cover .
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-06-2020 at 09:56 AM.
    Do something Danke

cowboys hire mike McCarthy . The other division teams in the east will be making improvements . I am picking dallas in last place . Eagles win division .
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-06-2020 at 10:06 AM.
    Do something Danke

browns did not get McCarthy ( nobody wants the dud Mayfield or odell ) so they will be courting the Bills Offensive Coord .
    Do something Danke

I expect McCarthy will bring to dallas former Redskins Def Coord Jim Haslett and a whole new staff . Take a Redskin to class up that place .
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-06-2020 at 01:33 PM.
    Do something Danke

Packers will have a first place schedule next season so I'll take the Vikings to win the division next season .
    Do something Danke

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Packers will have a first place schedule next season so I'll take the Vikings to win the division next season .
    Already giving up on this year. - noted

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Already giving up on this year. - noted
    Never .
    Do something Danke

But I am predicting Vikings first , dallas last as the world was meant to be .
    Do something Danke

You know why the cowboys and patriots can never be America's Team ? Because America hates them . LOL .
    Do something Danke

You know why the cowboys and patriots can never be America's Team ? Because America hates them . LOL .
    You're at Happy Hour again, aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    New York Giants are looking at him to be the OC

New York Giants are looking at him to be the OC
    Finalizing deal with Patriot's receivers coach Joe Judge for head coaching job.

Carolina Panthers hire Baylor coach Matt Rhule.

Cleveland still looking- they wanted Mike McCarthy who went with Dallas.

In addition to McCarthy, Cleveland has already interviewed Baltimore Ravens offensive coordinator Greg Roman, San Francisco 49ers defensive coordinator Robert Saleh and Kansas City Chiefs offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy, and was interviewing Buffalo Bills offensive coordinator Brian Daboll on Monday.

The Browns are expected to meet with Minnesota Vikings offensive coordinator Kevin Stefanski and New England Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels in the coming days, though would have to wait for Minnesota to be eliminated from the playoffs if they decided Stefanski is their guy
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ill-their-jobs

Eagles fire Off Coord and WR coach .
    Do something Danke

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Eagles fire Off Coord and WR coach .
    All those injuries to the WRer corp and they blamed the coach? Seems strange.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Playoffs Week 2
    Vikings at 49ers
    Texans at Chiefs
    Seahawks at Packers
    Titans at Ravens

Texans Texans Texans
    Patriots Titans Titans
    Saints Saints Vikings
    +2 +3
    49ers
    Chiefs
    Packers
    Ravens

@juleswin

Playoffs Week 2
    Vikings at 49ers
    Texans at Chiefs
    Seahawks at Packers
    Titans at Ravens

Texans Texans Texans
    Patriots Titans Titans
    Saints Saints Vikings
    +2 +3
    49ers
    Chiefs
    Packers
    Ravens

@juleswin
    49ers
    Chiefs
    Seahawks
    Ravens

Texans Texans Texans
    Patriots Titans Titans
    Saints Saints Vikings
    +2 +3
    49ers 49ers
    Chiefs Chiefs
    Packers Seahawks
    Ravens Ravens

Packers v Seahawks - In Green Bay and the weather favors GB. In Seattle I'd go with them.

Shame the first game is the Vikings. If it was the last game, their season would end a day later.

Adam Thielen isn't healthy. The last half of the season he didn't do anything. The backups Smith and Johnson have ordinary names and below ordinary ability. Each is under 10 yards a catch. When I look up the word spare I see their pictures.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 01-11-2020 at 02:31 PM.

This day in NFL history

Jan 10 2016

Seattle beats Minnesota 10-9 as Blair Walsh misses a 27 yard field goal with under 30 seconds left knocking the Vikings out of the playoffs.

Last edited by tebowlives; 01-11-2020 at 02:53 PM.

This day in NFL history

Jan 10 2016

Seattle beats Minnesota 10-9 as Blair Walsh misses a 27 yard field goal with under 30 seconds left knocking the Vikings out of the playoffs.

That is the game that made me hate Russell Wilson. So after Walsh missed this heart breaking, career ending field goal, they interviewed Russel Wilson and he said something to the effect that it was god who made him miss the FG and subsequently gave the seahawks the win.

There is no god in football what a stupid thing to say god did for you. SMGDH

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Packers v Seahawks - In Green Bay and the weather favors GB. In Seattle I'd go with them.
    I see Decaf Metcaff having a monster game and the D stuff all Aaron's attempt to get it going. Close game but the Hawks win

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    That is the game that made me hate Russell Wilson. So after Walsh missed this heart breaking, career ending field goal, they interviewed Russel Wilson and he said something to the effect that it was god who made him miss the FG and subsequently gave the seahawks the win.

There is no god in football what a stupid thing to say god did for you. SMGDH
    The important thing isn't if there is or isn't God in the NFL. The important thing is Minnesota lost and the curse of Al Davis lives on.

I took the Vikings .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I see Decaf Metcaff having a monster game and the D stuff all Aaron's attempt to get it going. Close game but the Hawks win
    After a slow start, Metcalf turned it on over the last 9-10 games. Strong receiver with speed.