Page 23 of 158 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowboys win the NFC

Saints about to put this away . Bears will be out of division contention . They still have to play @ Minnesota and @ Green bay , thats two more losses to go with the three they have . Whoever wins the division will not have that many. Vikings move to 6 - 2 Thurs , then nine days off before they go to KC with a four game winning streak .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I never knew who Dallas Godirt was before but now I know he is the eagles guy who fumbled . With a name like Go Dirt you should be able to hang onto the ball , must be something wrong with his first name.
    Do something Danke

Philly off two possessions , 10 penalty yards , two turnovers , 17 yards . Thats how you spot the other team a 14 - 0 lead . WTF
    Do something Danke

Philly now 3rd & 10 on third possession ......
    Do something Danke

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Philly gets in the game momentarily with a 28 yard TD to Go Dirt , trail the street urchins 7 - 14 .
    Do something Danke

Bears Patterson recovered an onside kick today , is that the first of the season for a kicking team ?
    Do something Danke

When I looked earlier today , Jets still just 9 point underdogs to NE .
    Do something Danke

Zeke with the drop and two yard run bringing 3rd & 8 .
    Do something Danke

After spotting the cowboys two TD's since then the eagles have been outscored 10 - 7 .
    Do something Danke

Vikings win on Thurs and it looks like we have four main contenders in the NFC , Green Bay , Minnesota , San Fran and New Orleans . I am undecided about seattle, they did little convincing today .In the AFC it goes through NE . Colts , Pats , Ravens win divisions , nobody else matters if Mahomes is not 100 percent in three weeks , by then KC will be 6 - 4 in a division of duds.
    Do something Danke

Anti G takes it
    Anti G tebow oyarde juleswin winner
    Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs
    Packers Packers Packers Raiders Packers
    49ers 49ers 49ers 49ers 49ers
    Cardinals Giants Giants Cardinals Cardinals
    Rams Rams Rams Rams Rams
    Bills Bills Bills Bills Bills
    Jaguars Jaguars Jaguars Jaguars Jaguars
    Colts Colts Colts Texans Colts
    Vikings Lions Vikings Vikings Vikings
    Chargers Chargers Chargers Chargers Chargers
    Seahawks Seahawks Seahawks Ravens Ravens
    Bears Bears Bears Bears Saints
    Cowboys Cowboys Eagles Cowboys Cowboys
    Last edited by tebowlives; 10-21-2019 at 04:21 AM.

Jules should always be a minus two to start .
    Do something Danke

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Jules should always be a minus two to start .
    This is how it starts. A newcomer comes along and there's always 1 in the crowd who tries to make it harder for the newcomers. So a newcomer tax is proposed.

Let me guess, this plan was hashed out at a dive bar in the local Motel 6 with the help of your friends Jack Daniels and Jim Beam. I hope the discussion from the next table about the best ways to make meth wasn't distracting from your meeting?

Wins
    Anti G -3
    oyarde -2
    acptulsa -1
    juleswin -1
    tebow - 1

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Anti G takes it

Anti G tebow oyarde juleswin winner
    Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs
    Packers Packers Packers Raiders Packers
    49ers 49ers 49ers 49ers 49ers
    Cardinals Giants Giants Cardinals Cardinals
    Rams Rams Rams Rams Rams
    Bills Bills Bills Bills Bills
    Jaguars Jaguars Jaguars Jaguars Jaguars
    Colts Colts Colts Texans Colts
    Vikings Lions Vikings Vikings Vikings
    Chargers Chargers Chargers Chargers Chargers
    Seahawks Seahawks Seahawks Ravens Ravens
    Bears Bears Bears Bears Saints
    Cowboys Cowboys Eagles Cowboys Cowboys
    +11 +9 +9 +9
    I am 10+, I got my Ravens pick right

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I am 10+, I got my Ravens pick right
    Corrected

Corrected
    I sspotted that , figured you would cave in like that.
    Do something Danke

I was actually contemplating on changing my pick for the Saints-Bears game on Saturday.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Corrected
    Also there is one more game tonight and I am changing my pick to the jets. So technically I still have a chance

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Also there is one more game tonight and I am changing my pick to the jets. So technically I still have a chance
    Once they picks are in by noon central they can't be changed. This way no one can game the system.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is how it starts. A newcomer comes along and there's always 1 in the crowd who tries to make it harder for the newcomers. So a newcomer tax is proposed.

Let me guess, this plan was hashed out at a dive bar in the local Motel 6 with the help of your friends Jack Daniels and Jim Beam. I hope the discussion from the next table about the best ways to make meth wasn't distracting from your meeting?
    My favorite bar used to be to the right of the Motel 6 , behind the Days Inn and Wesleyan University that was previously a Bloomington chain liquor store. Guy retired and sold it to a couple dumb kids so naturally it is out of business . I sometimes get draft beer at the mexican cantina across the road , they have excellent shrimp and steak fajitas. I had not even thought of taxing Jules until you mentioned it. This is why I have moved your party in Nov to celebrate three months of non approval of your old account to the new Holiday Inn. Should be a little more classy than what your used to in Irving . Personally I would avoid the Motel 6 ,not only does it not have a bar but the trustees give out vouchers there for any transient homeless while they lay plans to deport them. The normal customers are on parole on the weekly rate while they work at the factory saving for a deposit There are usually a couple of people hanging out looking to bum cigarettes so you are not going to get any smokes there .
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-21-2019 at 05:55 PM.
    Do something Danke

I miss my old favorite nicer sports bar Ric's . Rick retired and sold it , he had bought it from another Ric who was later gunned down in florida by a prostitute . I watched a lot of football there . The original building was in a VW dealership .
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-21-2019 at 05:56 PM.
    Do something Danke

NFL Week 8 picks

Minnesota>Washington
    Atlanta<Seattle
    Tennesse<Tampa Bay
    New Orleans>Arizona
    Los Angeles Rams>Cincinnati
    Jacksonville>New York Jets
    Buffalo<Philadelphia
    Chicago>Los Angeles Chargers
    Detroit>New York Giants
    Houston>Oakland
    San Francisco>Carolina
    New England>Cleveland
    Indianapolis>Denver
    Kansas City<Green Bay
    Pittsburgh>Miami
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Vikings , Seachickens , Bucs , Saints , Rams , Jets , Eagles , Chargers , Lions , Raiders , Panthers , Pats , Colts , Packers , Steelers
    Do something Danke

Jets look like the jets .
    Do something Danke

Darnold 1 of 3 , 5 yards , a pick , a sack . zero points . 11 1/2 to Half Patriots 2nd & Goal from Jets one yard line leading 17 - 0 .
    Do something Danke

Jets are retarded , they could have been playing Bridgewater , instead they have Darnold . Jets , interception , punt , fumble , interception . Never going to get good there until they get a QB .
    Do something Danke

Jets at midfield with a chance to turn it over again for four before the half.
    Do something Danke

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    3:31 to half Darnold now has one more completion than interceptions.
    Do something Danke

For Jets final possession of the half QB misses wide open WR on 4th and 4 to turn it over on downs to cover every angle . They should probably take tryouts from the local Div 1 colleges for qb .
    Do something Danke