Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 83-year-old grandma loves using Tinder to find younger men for casual sex

83-year-old grandma loves using Tinder to find younger men for casual sex

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/04/83-ye...-sex-10682376/

4 Sep 2019

Grandmother Hattie Retroage is single so naturally, she has joined Tinder.

The 83-year-old isn’t looking for grandfather type matches. She wants younger men.

‘Younger men, they get off on getting a woman off – very different from when I was younger,’ Hattie explains.

The New York-based mum-of-two and grandma is in tune with her body and sexuality.

A former dancer, Hattie was married for over 25 years and says she and her ex-husband had a ‘wonderful sex life.’

Missing the intimacy and embracing the casualness of modern dating, Hattie exclusively goes out with men many years her junior.

‘I screw, I sleep with, I make love with many men and not one of them has said, “I want you for my life”,’ she says.

We stan a sex-positive grandma.

Hattie says that she is often referred to as a ‘cougar’ but is trying to reverse the negative preconceptions attached to the lifestyle.

‘Cougars, as I see them, are not beasts of prey, they are an exquisite animal,’ she says.

‘I’m never on the prowl. I never approach a man, men always approach me.’

Hattie has a steady selection of casual lovers she connects with through dating apps such as Tinder.

Since she began using the app eight months ago, she claims to have met close to 50 men.

Her Tinder bio reads: ‘Hattie, 83, fascinating older beauty. Seeking a steady younger friend/lover for a shared life of adventure and passion. No pro-Trump and no players.’

The youngest man she has been with was aged 19, although she insists she believed he was older.

Hattie is currently dating Shaun, 33, making him 50 years her junior.

After the split with her ex-husband, Hattie put an advert in the newspaper seeking younger men to sleep with.

She claims she was inundated with messages and had to ‘audition’ the potential partners.

When she began dating, she had hoped to find a meaningful connection with another man.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    and not one of them has said, “I want you for my life”,’ she says.

You don't say?

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    You don't say?
    Ya that's barely even a commitment.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Hattie has a steady selection of casual lovers she connects with through dating apps such as Tinder.

Since she began using the app eight months ago, she claims to have met close to 50 men.
    Her Tinder bio reads: ‘Hattie, 83, fascinating older beauty. Seeking a steady younger friend/lover for a shared life of adventure and passion. No pro-Trump and no players.’
    Seems to be a contradiction.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    You don't say?
    She hates Trump. You may have a chance.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    She hates Trump. You may have a chance.
    I've hooked up with a couple of chicks who were rabidly anti-Trump. They don't have to know about it.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

She'll probably live past 100. Good for her.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    She'll probably live past 100. Good for her.
    Years, or number of dicks?
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post

I was thinking years but, touche!
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Consenting adults - I guess there's someone for everyone.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I've hooked up with a couple of chicks who were rabidly anti-Trump. They don't have to know about it.
    But if you yell out MAGA right before the money shot and hold on... what a ride!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    But if you yell out MAGA right before the money shot and hold on... what a ride!
    Snort.
    "The Patriarch"

Not a good sign for younger women. Why would younger men be interested in a 83 year old? It can't be that she's so good, so it must mean they are so bad.
    "The Patriarch"

Hate to say I told you so , but I have been telling Dankes employer for years this is the kind of $#@! that happens when you give the man a day off .
    Do something Danke

This is good news. It means there may yet be some hope for me -- if I can figure out what Tinder is. I'm 66 and in my 20th year as an incel.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Hate to say I told you so , but I have been telling Dankes employer for years this is the kind of $#@! that happens when you give the man a day off .
    Yes, just the other day someone was teaching Danke what swiping right means and now this - coincidence? I think not. Besides, she sounds like the ultimate wayward woman in need of Danke’s services.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Yes, just the other day someone was teaching Danke what swiping right means and now this - coincidence? I think not. Besides, she sounds like the ultimate wayward woman in need of Danke’s services.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	7045
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    That's probably just anally.

That would be scary. She has probably been engaged in outright and unabashed thottery for 70 years. There are probably 4 strains of syphilis, 3 gonorrhea and who knows what else. That has to smell something awful.

Slut shaming is the new buzzword, but hell, I could careless about someone's morality, but the instinct to avoid disease is the real reason for it. Also, loose people blow out their oxytocin (the hormone that bonds people) with sleeping around. As history is important in winning battles, so it is with winning love.

Not a good sign for younger women. Why would younger men be interested in a 83 year old? It can't be that she's so good, so it must mean they are so bad.
    Maybe a bucket list. I had some friends completing to see who could screw the oldest woman.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Maybe a bucket list. I had some friends completing to see who could screw the oldest woman.
    "friends"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    "friends"

No way in hell that was me.

No way in hell that was me.
    Uh huh.
    "The Patriarch"

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    #metoo

I certainly don't support Trump as much as those weirdos hate him though, lol. The more "conservative" and Trump supporters were a lot more fun to hang out with, prettier, had better attitudes and were better in bed.

You got to have pretty low standards to stoop so low to a level of having sex with an elderly woman.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Uh huh.
    When I was in the Marines, the female to male ratio sucks. Guys in the barracks turned to games like "beast master" etc. to see who could do the biggest fat chick. One guy who won such a competition was nicknamed Captain Ahab for his harpooning the largest land whale.

With the lack of decent women. The few that gravitated to military towns were skanks. And a lot of these women wished to become a dependapotomus and exist on a couch funded by BHA. I pretty much went through my enlistment as a monk who played with himself quite often.

When I told my wife, I saw an understanding dawn on her. She told me four or five of the heavier sorority girls regularly carpooled a few hours to Camp Legeune. I laughed and said they probably had twenty horny jarheads fighting over them.

When I was in the Marines, the female to male ratio sucks. Guys in the barracks turned to games like "beast master" etc. to see who could do the biggest fat chick. One guy who won such a competition was nicknamed Captain Ahab for his harpooning the largest land whale.

With the lack of decent women. The few that gravitated to military towns were skanks. And a lot of these women wished to become a dependapotomus and exist on a couch funded by BHA. I pretty much went through my enlistment as a monk who played with himself quite often.

When I told my wife, I saw an understanding dawn on her. She told me four or five of the heavier sorority girls regularly carpooled a few hours to Camp Legeune. I laughed and said they probably had twenty horny jarheads fighting over them.

Your wife?
    '

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Your wife?
    '

No. I got the hell out of the military before I even thought of marriage. I saw too many guys lose their minds on deployments while their wives and girlfriends were hoing around.

No. I got the hell out of the military before I even thought of marriage. I saw too many guys lose their minds on deployments while their wives and girlfriends were hoing around.
    Yeah, a long time ago during Desert Storm, a soldier's wife sent him a video blowing a guy and then she spits the cum at the camera and says, "honey, I think it is time for a divorce."

He spent a lot of time with the Chaplain in counseling after that...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast