Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PA Gov. Tom Wolf converts to Islam

PA Gov. Tom Wolf converts to Islam

Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf has been criticized for favoring the Islamic faith at the State government level

Harrisburg, PA – Governor Tom Wolf was spotted in recent photographs praising Allah.

سبحانك اللهم و بحمدك،وتبارك اسمك، و تعالى جدك، ولا إله غيرك
    “O Allah, how perfect You are and praise be to You. Blessed is Your name, and exalted is Your majesty. There is no god but You.”

Governor Wolf’s official Islamic conversation has not yet been made public, other than these photographs circulating on social media.

It has become evident through the photographs that Wolf has in fact already converted. According to Islam it is not permissible for a non-Muslim to pray either in the ranks or on his own.
    It is required that one converts to Islam before he prays, then to purify himself [by doing ghusl], and then fulfil the conditions of prayer.
    He is included in the obligation of prayer, and he is to be punished if he does not become Muslim and pray, but it will not be accepted from him unless he enters Islam.

Governor Wolf has developed a rapport within the Muslim community. National headlines circulated for weeks following the outburst of Wolf being “horrified” by lawmaker Stephanie Borowicz after she invoked the name of Jesus just before the Legislature’s first Muslim woman was sworn in on the Quran at the Statehouse in Harrisburg. This happened on a Monday.
    To emphasize their religious allegiance, the following day State Rep. Jason Dawkins (another Muslim lawmaker) was allowed to open Tuesday’s legislative session by reading from the Quran, prompting applause in the chamber.
    The Statehouse calamity led to accusations that Governor Wolf is Christianophobic.

More at: https://hbg100.com/2019/08/16/pa-gov...erts-to-islam/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So the reality is that he visited some Mosques to get some votes.

But Bush/Bolton people who want a clash of civilizations push this line because war is profitable for the (deep?) state.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    So the reality is that he visited some Mosques to get some votes.

But Bush/Bolton people who want a clash of civilizations push this line because war is profitable for the (deep?) state.
    There is a clash of civilizations. It would end if we quit bombing the $#@! out of them and quit kowtowing to them here at home. I'm glad I don't live anywhere near a mosque. I dealt with them one time on a business level a long time ago, never again.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    There is a clash of civilizations. It would end if we quit bombing the $#@! out of them and quit kowtowing to them here at home. I'm glad I don't live anywhere near a mosque. I dealt with them one time on a business level a long time ago, never again.
    I know a number of Muslims, good people, much more gainfully employed than than my fellow white people.

...not a one of them is on meth.

If I were going out of town, I'd much rather trust them to watch my house, take care of my dog, etc.

As for the clash of civilizations, Bush $#@!, the only clash is about the US feeding MIC equipment down Israeli gullets.

...to which half of Israel objects.

There is no fundamental reason for any animosity between the Muslim world and the US.

This is all promoted by people with an agenda.

I know a number of Muslims, good people, much more gainfully employed than than my fellow white people.

If I were going out of town, I'd much rather trust them to watch my house, take care of my dog, etc.

As for the clash of civilizations, Bush $#@!, the only clash is about the US feeding MIC equipment down Israeli gullets.

There is no fundamental reason for any animosity between the Muslim world and the US.
    Islam does not produce liberty oriented societies, we should leave them alone but we should keep them out.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Did he actually convert or is he just praying with them? A sitting governor converting to any new religion is pretty unprecedented in the modern era, really.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Did he actually convert or is he just praying with them? A sitting governor converting to any new religion is pretty unprecedented in the modern era, really.
    According to the article:

It has become evident through the photographs that Wolf has in fact already converted. According to Islam it is not permissible for a non-Muslim to pray either in the ranks or on his own.
    It is required that one converts to Islam before he prays, then to purify himself [by doing ghusl], and then fulfil the conditions of prayer.
    He is included in the obligation of prayer, and he is to be punished if he does not become Muslim and pray, but it will not be accepted from him unless he enters Islam.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Yeah, those two things together are disastrous. Bombing their countries overseas while at the same time rolling over backwards at home lest we offend anyone. A lot of people don’t know there actual jihadi camps in the US. One not that far from Charlotte NC off in SC past the big ash peach butt. Not a secret. They aren’t really breaking any laws so what can you do right? You can’t do both of those things at the same time and end up anywhere but disaster. Stop bombing them. Stop invading them. Let them rebuild themselves. And for the love of Pete if they can’t deal with un-PC America tough Shiite.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think the most offensive part of there being unmolested Jihadi camps in the US is if your cornpone eating good ol boy and his redneck friends set up militia camps fedgov would Waco that noise in a heartbeat. And yet these guys go years and years right out in front of God and all creation and people are scared to talk about it.

I’m not scared to talk about it. Billy-Joe has as much right to go play militia as radicalized Muslims do to go play Jihadi. The fact that the first will land you in jail and the second probably in a mosque is appalling.

Uncle Sam, you let Billy-Joe play militia all he damn wants and leave him alone!

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Islam does not produce liberty oriented societies, we should leave them alone but we should keep them out.
    The West doesn't produce liberty-oriented societies.

Acquire different priorities.

...but I know you won't, which is why the West is doomed.

...half-conscious persons such as yourself will be whining about foreigners right up till Bob the native lines you up against a wall.

The West doesn't produce liberty-oriented societies.

...but I know you won't, which is why the West is doomed.

...half-conscious persons such as yourself will be whining about foreigners right up till Bob the native lines you up against a wall.
    The west produces societies with a much greater orientation towards liberty and Christendom used to produce even more liberty oriented societies.
    Islam never has and never will.
    Bob the native may be in the firing squad but he will be flanked by Juan and Ali, they will only have won because of the foreigners, that's why they are importing them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I would imagine those are the more conservative Muslims and maybe more liberal ones wouldn't care. Though it is notoriously easy to convert to Islam, all you really have to do is speak a sentence.

I would imagine those are the more conservative Muslims and maybe more liberal ones wouldn't care. Though it is notoriously easy to convert to Islam, all you really have to do is speak a sentence.
    How can you spew $#@! like this; you remember Moldbug.

...I guess neoreaction is dead, it's all just the $#@!ing nationalist rabble now?

...I guess neoreaction is dead, it's all just the $#@!ing nationalist rabble now?
    This is Reactionary:

You are progressive.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

This is Reactionary:

You are progressive.
    You don't know which way is up.

You don't know which way is up.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

What does this have to do with Moldbug?

What does this have to do with Moldbug?
    The idea (his idea) wasn't to rile up the cable TV watching rabble to kick out Mexicans.

...the idea was to eliminate those same people from participation in politics.

...because they are obviously unfit.

The idea (his idea) wasn't to rile up the cable TV watching rabble to kick out Mexicans.

Messicans is mooslum?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

...because they are obviously unfit.
    I don't see how this applies to what I said. I am still firmly opposed to universal suffrage and mob rule and an advocate of private, aristocratic government.

As for Moldbug, his opinions on Trump and immigration aren't exactly in line with Reason Magazine or other doctrinaire libertarian outfits.

I don't see how this applies to what I said. I am still firmly opposed to universal suffrage and mob rule and an advocate of private, aristocratic government.

As for Moldbug, his opinions on Trump and immigration aren't exactly in line with Reason Magazine or other doctrinaire libertarian outfits.
    You're encouraging demotic nationalism.

If you're a good libertarian, you shouldn't be encouraging nationalism.

You may not be a good libertarian.

But if you're a good Moldbuggian, you shouldn't be promoting demotic anything, Zoroastrianism, Pastafarianism.

When presented with a howling irrational mob, you should not care what they're howling about.

I told you years ago they would end up eating you, and they will.

I'd advise not feeding them.

Muslims breed like nothing before! Keep them out !

Conservatives in PA must have gotten pretty pissed when they heard this news. Now they'll be voting harder than ever to make sure he out of office.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

This is all promoted by people with an agenda.

+ REP all of it. ^^^

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "He has also been active in the York Jewish Community Center"
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I wonder if he’s gonna change his name.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Not true.

Anyone can pray with Muslims & many Christians have.

Also, there are more different sects in Islam than there are in Christianity, so not all fall under the same cookie cutter rules.

Looks like more BS to keep the hate going & maybe throw this guy out of office.
    There is no spoon.

According to Islam it is not permissible for a non-Muslim to pray...
    But if somebody is not a Muslim, then they probably don't believe that, and they pray anyway and if Muslims tell them not to they ignore them.

So then, how would someone praying prove they're a Muslim?

Maybe he has a foot fetish.

"The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Muslims breed like nothing before!
    More than Catholic Latinos? Not sure if your comment was sarcasm or not, but I think statistics will show that the Catholic countries where birth control is prohibited have a higher birth rate than most Muslim countries...
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast