Thread: Red Flag: 70% Of Americans Are Furious With US Politicians & Wall Street

Red Flag: 70% Of Americans Are Furious With US Politicians & Wall Street

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Daniel McAdam's twitter account has been suspended. https://twitter.com/DanielLMcAdams
    Wha'did he say?
    I believe he mentioned on the Liberty Report the other day that he had been notified that essentially if you do not fit the left establishment narrative, you will be sanctioned. Google/YouTube called it “misreprentative content” His example was if you say the Federal Reserve is bad and doing the wrong thing, that is a basis for you to be censored.

Go to 13:45:

This seems to be a coordinated censorship move by Twitter and Google. YouTube has also taken steps to shadowban the Liberty Report. They have blacklisted “ronpaulibertyreport” from their search suggestion lists. It used to be that simply typing “ronp” would list “ronpaulibertyreport” as the first suggestion. Now that suggestion has been removed entirely. You can type the entire name and it will not come up as a suggestion.

Update: YouTube has put “RonPaulLibertyReport” back into it’s search suggestion list. Another one of those infamous “mistakes”.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 08-30-2019 at 01:20 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I believe he mentioned on the Liberty Report the other day that he had been notified that essentially if you do not fit the left establishment narrative, you will be sanctioned. Google/YouTube called it “misreprentative content” His example was if you say the Federal Reserve is bad and doing the wrong thing, that is a basis for you to be censored.

Go to 13:45:

This seems to be a coordinated censorship move by Twitter and Google. YouTube has also taken steps to shadowban the Liberty Report. They have blacklisted “ronpaulibertyreport” from their search suggestion lists. It used to be that simply typing “ronp” would list “ronpaulibertyreport” as the first suggestion. Now that suggestion has been removed entirely. You can type the entire name and it will not come up as a suggestion.
    "First they came . . ."
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    "First they came . . ."
    Yep.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Update: YouTube has put “RonPaulLibertyReport” back into it’s search suggestion list. Another one of those infamous “mistakes”.