Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First RPF Friend!

Wink First RPF Friend!

A momentous day for Slave Mentality. I got my first friend request after many years staggering around here and gratefully accepted.

Screw you Brad. You always said that I would never have any friends, that I am too antisocial to make any meaningful connections, and that I will die a lonely old man whos kid's never visit. Your reign of truth is over for now.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I already had Slave Mentality penciled in as a pall bearer .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    A momentous day for Slave Mentality. I got my first friend request after many years staggering around here and gratefully accepted.

Screw you Brad. You always said that I would never have any friends, that I am too antisocial to make any meaningful connections, and that I will die a lonely old man whos kid's never visit. Your reign of truth is over for now.
    How many friend requests have you initiated before today?

Congratulations!

Had you requested to be friends I would have agreed.

I was going to do that, but now it would just be....awkward.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I already had Slave Mentality penciled in as a pall bearer .
    Hell yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by 5Points View Post
    Who's Brad?
    Brother.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I was going to do that, but now it would just be....awkward.
    Dang. Unintended consequence. I am the same way.

Dang. Unintended consequence. I am the same way.
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    How many friend requests have you initiated before today?

Congratulations!

Had you requested to be friends I would have agreed.
    I have initiated 0. I am antisocial and don't have any friends...you may be my first if I can get over this next hurdle.

I have initiated 0. I am antisocial and don't have any friends...you may be my first if I can get over this next hurdle.
    It's hard to be social because when you put yourself out there, you make yourself vulnerable. Some people won't allow themselves to be vulnerable like that. But the benefits outweigh the negatives.

Who's Brad?
    That would be his brother who is wrong once again .
    Do something Danke

Schifference is officially #2. I am feeling popular, but won't let it get to my head. They don't call me Slave "The Humble One" Mentality for nothing.

It's hard to be social because when you put yourself out there, you make yourself vulnerable. Some people won't allow themselves to be vulnerable like that. But the benefits outweigh the negatives.
    Definitely easier to be a wallflower. Welcome to RPFs.

Congratulations. Hope you get more friend requests soon.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Congratulations. Hope you get more friend requests soon.
    Thanks. Small steps. Don’t trust the internet and I don’t know if I ever can.

Thanks. Small steps. Don’t trust the internet and I don’t know if I ever can.
    Now that you're starting to integrate into the RPF community, try to get to know a few of the members better. Maybe get their RL name, and grab a beer together.

And once you get their name & address, send it to me. I'll split any reward money I get for reporting them.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Now that you're starting to integrate into the RPF community, try to get to know a few of the members better. Maybe get their RL name, and grab a beer together.

And once you get their name & address, send it to me. I'll split any reward money I get for reporting them.
    I already am reporting everyone. My feels get hurt every time I post.

I already am reporting everyone. My feels get hurt every time I post.
    See something, say something. Does everyone lie about you too?
    "The Patriarch"

See something, say something. Does everyone lie about you too?
    It probably balances out. Sometimes they talk good about me when they shouldn't if you can catch my drift.

Up to 4 now. Almost ready to storm the castle.

BTW, all your social credit scores have been lowered. Mine is at "derelict" level. Guilt by association.
    Last edited by Slave Mentality; 08-28-2019 at 09:14 AM. Reason: warning others

BTW, all your social credit scores have been lowered. Mine is at "derelict" level. Guilt by association.
    That already goes for everyone who posts at RPFs.

In for a penny, in for a pound ...

... request sent. We antisocial types have to stick together ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Maybe shoulda started this thread long ago.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Since we're friends does that mean I can send you random PMs, dick pics, and visitor messages? I'm just trying to gauge just how far down the friendship rabbit hole you're willing to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I see a few of you are admitted antisocials. I'm pro-social. I hope we can put our differences aside and be friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Since we're friends does that mean I can send you random PMs, dick pics, and visitor messages? I'm just trying to gauge just how far down the friendship rabbit hole you're willing to go.
    Bring it. I will bail you out of jail if you get busted, or you can have my fruit cups once we get to The Camps.

Funny. I just looked over my friend list and realized that the overwhelming majority of people on it no longer post here or post so infrequently that they might as well not. Three guesses why, and the first two don't count.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I see a few of you are admitted antisocials. I'm pro-social. I hope we can put our differences aside and be friends.
    If Doc Holiday can do it ...

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tfurrh again.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Funny. I just looked over my friend list and realized that the overwhelming majority of people on it no longer post here or post so infrequently that they might as well not. Three guesses why, and the first two don't count.
    Let's see, because Ron Paul has turned to the dark side?

Because now they hate liberty?
    "The Patriarch"

Let's see, because Ron Paul has turned to the dark side?

Because now they hate liberty?

Ron Paul turned to the dark side? Hadn't heard anything to that effect.

Hate liberty? Maybe thay ran into those damned super powered immigrants and got turned into communists by the immigrants' icy commie stares ? No, I don't think that's it.

There's the first two that don't count...
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast