Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joe Walsh becomes second Republican to challenge Trump for White House

Joe Walsh becomes second Republican to challenge Trump for White House

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This guy is wasting his time. What makes him think he can even provide a challenge to Trump in the first place? Every time somebody tries to primary the current sitting president they always end up falling flat on their face.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 08-25-2019 at 11:59 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    This guy is wasting his time. What makes him think he can even provide a challenge to Trump in the first place? Every time somebody tries to primary the current sitting president they always end up falling flat on their face.
    He is supported by Neocons like Bill Kristol & Joe scarborough.
    I used to like him but he is canceled because he called Trump a Russian Puppet!

He is against the Afghanistan war but Trump is too.
    But does he go after Trump when Trump want's peace with North Korea & Russia?
    He is right on the National Debt but we need a Congress & a Senate that believes in Limited Government!
    https://nationalinterest.org/feature...andidate-76041

Oh I'm sorry, I thought it was this Joe Walsh. I have the sad now.

The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Some of the donations will end up in his pocket, so it's a win for him.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Trump would literally not have to spend a penny or lift a finger and smash both of them. The fact that the Anti-Trump Bill Kristol coalition is stupid enough to run two and make them look even less effective, is really mind-boggling.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Some of the donations will end up in his pocket, so it's a win for him.
    So basically money is his real motivation.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    He is supported by Neocons like Bill Kristol & Joe scarborough.
    I used to like him but he is canceled because he called Trump a Russian Puppet!
    Walsh's wife is a huge Zionist.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Joe Walsh said he lost his conservative radio talk show host after announcing his campaign for president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFFxhax_A7w

https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom/sta...75012329578496

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom/sta...75012329578496

So basically he’s running as a Democrat, but in the Republican Primary.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post

For the most part, they all run as democrats in the "republican" party.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    For the most part, they all run as democrats in the "republican" party.
    And the other one is Bill “I’m With Her” Weld. lmao

And the other one is Bill “I’m With Her” Weld. lmao
    Hilarious! Some folks actually got excited about that! :-O

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Just like Trump did. Hey if it fooled everybody once......
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Hilarious! Some folks actually got excited about that! :-O
    Bill Weld is a Rockefeller Republican who endorsed Jeb Bush & John Kasich but he never endorsed Ron Paul or Rand Paul!
    Ron Paul was right not the endorse the Johnson-Weld Ticket!

He kinda looks like Epstein.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Cue the conspiracy theories that they are brothers separated at birth.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 08-28-2019 at 12:02 PM.

Calvin Coolidge

So basically money is his real motivation.
    Not 100%, but he has to know that it's a losing battle from the start, so there must be some motive other than believing that he has a snowball's chance. The Democrats are struggling enough as it is, but at least their the opposition party running against the incumbent president.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    But Epstein would probably have more donors.
    -Stannis Baratheon

Granted MAGA is a RINO, this is not good development. Danger is that this makes more likely for other hardcore conservatives to jump in 2020 GOP Primary race causing risks for GOP-Adelson wing. Weld, Walsh have also disrespected one of the boldest and most trusted Republican Presidents in entire history.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Granted MAGA is a RINO, this is not good development. Danger is that this makes more likely for other hardcore conservatives to jump in 2020 GOP Primary race causing risks for GOP-Adelson wing. Weld, Walsh have also disrespected one of the boldest and most trusted Republican Presidents in entire history.
    2016 was basically the first time in my life I voted expedient lesser evil. I voted Trump to keep Hillary the foxtrot out. I still do not regret doing that.

Since that point, Trump has done less damage to the Constitution by accident than any other President in my lifetime has done on purpose. That sounds all well and good until you dive into the deeper implications of “accident.” And then it’s pretty damn scary.

I don’t know if I will vote for him again in Nov 2020. All things being equal, his support for radical gun control goes against every vote I have made since 18. And yet here we are again, with the Left Hillarying just as hard as they can, and me left asking if continuing to roll the dice over our basic rights is better than a deliberate design to reduce America to despotism.

If the worst of his overreaches never makes it past blustering, he will remain the least harmful by accident, at least to that point. And then I will have a hard decision come November. On principle alone if I can argue “least damage” in my lifetime then I should let it ride. But it’s a heavy gamble because the accidental nature of that ambivalence could flip disastrous in a moment.

If red flags actually go anywhere, or any similar level of civil rape, this will at least make November easier for me.

As President Trump will without the possibility of failure win the Primary, I am inclined to write in Ron Paul in memory of my good friend Bill Greene gone too soon.

As to the actual candidates challenging the GOP Primary thus far... .. .

lmao wtf gtfo

Since trump easily wins my state over whichever stalin the dems nominate I will be writing myself in again .
    Do something Danke

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Since trump easily wins my state over whichever stalin the dems nominate I will be writing myself in again .
    You lucky biscuit. If this foxer decides to nuke the Kurds that shiite could be on my hands.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Joe Walsh doth protest too much. Not only is he a neoconservative, he is also a defender of Wall St. criminals.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Joe Walsh doth protest too much. Not only is he a neoconservative, he is also a defender of Wall St. criminals.

I AAGREEEEE WIIITTHHHH YOOOOOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Can you believe it? I’m at 94% approval in the Republican Party, and have Three Stooges running against me. One is “Mr. Appalachian Trail” who was actually in Argentina for bad reasons….
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 27, 2019
    ….Another is a one-time BAD Congressman from Illinois who lost in his second term by a landslide, then failed in radio. The third is a man who couldn’t stand up straight while receiving an award. I should be able to take them!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 27, 2019
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast