View Poll Results: Do you watch sports on the Tee-Vee

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 21.05%
  • No

15 78.95%

Thread: Do you watch sports on the Tee-Vee?

Do you watch sports on the Tee-Vee?

I haven't since Bobby Hull and the Espizito brothers played hockey.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't have enough time with my job, but if I did it would be Boxing or MMA.

For some reason, team sports are unappealing to me. I really like the idea of any one on one sport.

I voted no, but if there's a good soccer match on, I might watch the end of it.

Oh and I watch a lot of skiing in the winter.

Little League World Series today. Louisiana looks very good.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Yes I watch basketball (only when it gets to the playoffs) and football.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Pretty hard to do since the only tv I own has been up in the attic collecting dust since '03.

The game is coming on now.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

I used to watch the Gayhawks, (my name for them since they started sponsoring a lgbtxyz team, lol, the ol' lady hates it) because she liked going to the local pub and watching them but probably not this year.
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I used to watch the Gayhawks, (my name for them since they started sponsoring a lgbtxyz team, lol, the ol' lady hates it) because she liked going to the local pub and watching them but probably not this year.
    I have to say that when the favorite local bar closed , the Mrs probably missed going for Sun Colts games more than I . She enjoyed having a beer , some wings , not cooking and messing with my drunk buddies more than I enjoyed watching the Colts make some .500 team look good .
    Do something Danke

I do not watch on TV , but will put Vikings , A's games on my laptop and watch some . Colts games I listen to on radio if I am driving and IU Hoosiers basketball I listen to on the radio and football.
    Do something Danke

I bought a Vikings #5 Teddy Bridgewater Jersey yesterday on ebay for 1.83 . LOL , it is a large so going to be a little easier to squeeze into than my #44 Chuck Foreman game worn jersey I have been using since about 1979 .
    Do something Danke

Nope. I don't have network tv at home. I work during games but I don't watch them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.