Thread: Libertarian/Overstock.com CEO : Patrick Byrne in middle of Barr probe of Russia/Clinton

Libertarian/Overstock.com CEO : Patrick Byrne in middle of Barr probe of Russia/Clinton

THIS IS GOING TO BECOME THE GREATEST POLITICAL SCANDAL IN US HISTORY. IF WE SURVIVE IT, AND IF RULE OF LAW RETURNS TO AMERICA, IT WILL BE DUE TO ONE MAN: BILL BARR, BYRNE SAID.

Most of you should already know Patrick Byrne. Probably top most well known private sector libertarian executives, who is a crypto nerd and also supported Ron Paul in 2012 and was also apart of the Rand campaign's tech counsel.

.....making this one of the most interesting and credible things I've seen on Russia/Clinton/Deep State saga, which takes you directly to the center of it all, by somebody who is on our side and not the right or the left.

As of today, Patrick had to resign as CEO of Overstock due to his public comments regarding this investigation.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...-state-remarks

https://saraacarter.com/overstock-ce...linton-probes/

“I ended up in the center of the Russian and the Clinton investigations,” said Byrne. “I have all the answers. I have been sitting on them waiting for America to get there. Last summer I figured out… what they all are is all about political espionage. It had nothing to do with law enforcement, it was all political espionage.

“That’s about to happen and I think we’re about to see the biggest scandal in American history as a result. But it was all political. Everything you think you know about Russia and Clinton investigations is a lie,” Byrne told Atman. “It’s all a cover-up. It was all political espionage.”

Last edited by eleganz; 08-22-2019 at 02:13 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "BILL BARR". of Ruby Ridge, WACO?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I want the book.
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

Post-resignation interview on Fox, Byrne gets emotional on air.

He claims his Rabbi told him to come forward with this information, and his rabbi is....

Warren Buffett...

Last edited by eleganz; 08-22-2019 at 09:09 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post

He claims his Rabbi told him to come forward with this information, and his rabbi is....

Warren Buffett...

Unreal...and I had high hopes for the Epstein trial.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Warren Buffett...

That was weird. Probably the last time we hear from him...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    That was weird. Probably the last time we hear from him...
    Yup, from what I'm gathering, the FBI (including Strok and other "names we all know") tried to set him up but he only pretended to fall for it. He definitely sounded shakey and unsure of what he was saying. Probably just in a little shock from the resignation and all this attention. I'm sure he knows what he is saying all sounds very conspiratorial. He's lucky he has the credibility of being a CEO of a major tech company.

And I can't help but wonder if it was maybe Rand or an affiliate that gave him the tip to not blow it up or all of DC will go after you~
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Banned

Blog Entries
    wait, we just had three years of @devil21, @Zippyjuan, @TheCount, and @Superfluous Man telling us it was Trump in bed with Russia, not Clinton. ???

All political espionage? zippy said 17 intelligence agencies have the proof! Devil21 has the documents, TheCount is sure Julian assangevis covering for Putin, and SuperfluosMan has lots of media articles for you to read, buck-o!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is this some sort of viral marketing thing or does this guy have a real story? It looked like on the fox interview they kept intentionally derailing him from telling his story and using thinly veiled threats against him by seemingly saying that the deep state would crater his company and then running out of time. Was this viral marketing? He seemed to bring up a lot of fictional themes and ideas from star trek and star wars and terminator or were those just thinly veiled threats? I was thinking maybe the characters he was talking about resembled the people he was threatening if anything, like when he was talking about data that could be someone who just resembles him. The same way that people say that the Chinese president looks like winnie the pooh.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    wait, we just had three years of @devil21, @Zippyjuan, @TheCount, and @Superfluous Man telling us it was Trump in bed with Russia, not Clinton. ???
    Can you quote any of the people you named ever saying that?

I know for sure you can't find any examples of me ever saying or implying that or anything remotely close to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post

I know for sure you can't find any examples of me ever saying or implying that or anything remotely close to it.
    You must be on the open borders team.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    You must be on the open borders team.
    Is that what you Trumpers call Ron Paul now?

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post

oh, thats right, you are just the one telling us Trump is the biggest threat, not the mainstream media (who pushed russian collusion for 3 years, and still periodically tries).

his statement on the "men in black"

Patrick M. Byrne has released the following statement:

“Sara Carter has published two articles relating the following claims of mine:

Starting in 2015 I (operating under the belief that I was helping legitimate law enforcement efforts) assisted in what are now known as the ‘Clinton Investigation’ and the ‘Russian Investigation’ (in fact, I am the notorious ‘missing Chapter 1’ of the Russian investigation). It was the third time in my life I helped the Men in Black: the first was when my friend Brian Williamswas murdered, and the second was when I helped the M.I.B. shake up Wall Street a decade ago. Unfortunately, this third time turned out to be less about law enforcement and more about political espionage conducted against Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump (and to a lesser degree, Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz).

In July 2018 I put the pieces together. I immediately (last July) came forward to a Congressman and a senior military officer, to the Department of Justice this April, and (upon my Omaha Rabbi reminding me of my duty as a citizen late this June) to a small set of journalists this summer. Ms. Carter was among them. Her two stories are accurate.

Having confirmed Ms. Carter’s two articles, I have fulfilled those citizenship obligations of which my Rabbi reminded me. I will speak no more on the subject. Instead, having lived in places lacking Rule of Law and having witnessed the consequences of its absence, I plan on sitting back and watching the United States Department of Justicere-establish Rule of Law in our country.”

About Overstock.com
    Overstock.com, Inc Common Shares (NASDAQ:OSTK) / Digital Voting Series A-1 Preferred Stock (Medici Ventures’ tZERO platform:OSTKO) / Series B Preferred (OTCQX:OSTBP) is an online retailer and technology company based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Its leading e-commerce website sells a broad range of new products at low prices, including furniture, décor, rugs, bedding, home improvement, and more. The online shopping site, which is visited by nearly 40 million customers a month, also features a marketplace providing customers access to millions of products from third-party sellers. Overstock was the first major retailer to accept cryptocurrency in 2014, and in the same year founded Medici Ventures, its wholly-owned subsidiary developing and accelerating blockchain technologies to democratize capital, eliminate middlemen, and re-humanize commerce. Overstock regularly posts information about the company and other related matters on the Newsroom and Investor Relations pages on its website, Overstock.com.
    O, Overstock.com, O.com, Club O, Main Street Revolution, and Worldstock are registered trademarks of Overstock.com, Inc. O.biz and Space Shift are also trademarks of Overstock.com, Inc. Other service marks, trademarks and trade names which may be referred to herein are the property of their respective owners.

This press release contains certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Such forward-looking statements include all statements other than statements of historical fact. Additional information regarding factors that could materially affect results and the accuracy of the forward-looking statements contained herein may be found in the Company's Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2019, which was filed with the SEC on August 8, 2019, and any subsequent filings with the SEC.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    oh, thats right, you are just the one telling us Trump is the biggest threat, not the mainstream media (who pushed russian collusion for 3 years, and still periodically tries).
    I guess with this stuff coming out it was the MSM colluding with the FBI.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Is this some sort of viral marketing thing or does this guy have a real story? It looked like on the fox interview they kept intentionally derailing him from telling his story and using thinly veiled threats against him by seemingly saying that the deep state would crater his company and then running out of time. Was this viral marketing? He seemed to bring up a lot of fictional themes and ideas from star trek and star wars and terminator or were those just thinly veiled threats? I was thinking maybe the characters he was talking about resembled the people he was threatening if anything, like when he was talking about data that could be someone who just resembles him. The same way that people say that the Chinese president looks like winnie the pooh.
    I think he has a real story. This type of thing goes on all of the time. There are secret agent type spies that we don't see and then there are the assets that are in plain sight. This guy comes off as very credible to me. He is just another piece of the puzzle exposing the crimes of Comey, Clapper and Brennan.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I think he has a real story. This type of thing goes on all of the time. There are secret agent type spies that we don't see and then there are the assets that are in plain sight. This guy comes off as very credible to me. He is just another piece of the puzzle exposing the crimes of Comey, Clapper and Brennan.
    Yeah he definitely could be whistleblowing against the deepstate. I just think its possible that it was either a viral marketing meme or a way to discredit those conspiracies with a strawman. Basically discrediting these conspiracies by associating them with this guy and then exposing his story as a fraud.

I guess with this stuff coming out it was the MSM colluding with the FBI.
    Yea I thought that was pretty apparent when they served Roger Stone with a raid-like warrant and the CNN news crew was already there.

Yeah he definitely could be whistleblowing against the deepstate. I just think its possible that it was either a viral marketing meme or a way to discredit those conspiracies with a strawman. Basically discrediting these conspiracies by associating them with this guy and then exposing his story as a fraud.
    I don't think its viral marketing. Look at the way he got choked up in the interview, it affects him deeply.

The most explosive thing to me here is that Warren Buffet was the guy that convinced him to step forward and make this public. Buffett is a democrat and Clinton ally (or was?)
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Yea I thought that was pretty apparent when they served Roger Stone with a raid-like warrant and the CNN news crew was already there.

I don't think its viral marketing. Look at the way he got choked up in the interview, it affects him deeply.

The most explosive thing to me here is that Warren Buffet was the guy that convinced him to step forward and make this public. Buffett is a democrat and Clinton ally (or was?)
    Lots of democrats aren't fans of Clinton, he was a "new democrat". The only ones that are obsessed with the Clintons are the ones that grew up with all of the pro Clinton propaghanda. There were a lot of voices silenced during the Clinton years, its where the Clinton kill count lists first started. Even when Hillary first ran for president it was the Kennedys I believe who flipped on them and endorsed Obama for the nomination. That whole party has always used race baiting and smooth talkers to get elected.

Thank you to UWDude for the opportunity to repost this:

https://www.conspiracyschool.com/blo...igarchs-part-i

The Oligarchs

Trump’s legal defense is in part funded through a Republican Party account with a number of rich donors, among whom, the Wall Street Journal reported, is Ukrainian-born billionaire Sir Leonard “Len” Blavatnik, who is part of a web dirty money, sex, Russian oligarchs and Hollywood moguls that lends support of the claims of the infamous Trump Dossier.

Blavatnik is close to Oleg Deripaska, a close ally of Putin who has been denied entry into the United States due to alleged ties with organized crime.[1] According to Forbes magazine, Deripaska is Russia’s sixth-wealthiest man, with an estimated fortune of $13.3 billion.[2] Deripaska has been closely connected to the Kremlin since he married into Boris Yeltsin’s family in 2001, which literally includes him in the Russian clan known as “The Family.”[3] In 2010, the Financial Times published a story exploring Deripaska’s business relations with Sergei Popov and Anton Malevsky, alleged heads of Russian organized crime groups.[4]

In 2000, Deripaska and Roman Abramovich created a partnership and founded RUSAL {which Trump admin lifted existing sanctions on in Jan 2019}, the largest aluminum company in the world.[5] Abramovich is the primary owner of the private investment company, Millhouse LLC and is best known outside Russia as the owner of Chelsea Football Club, a Premier League football club. In their 2004 biography of Abramovich, the British journalists Chris Hutchins and Dominic Midgely describe the relationship between Putin and Abramovich as like that between a father and a favorite son.[6] Abramovich was the first person to originally recommend to Yeltsin that Putin be his successor.[7] Abramovich and fellow oligarch Lev Leviev would go on to become Chabad Lubavitch’s biggest patrons worldwide.[8]

Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump are also close friends with the wife of Roman Abramovich, Dasha Zhukova, who is a friend and business partner of Rupert Murdoch’s ex-wife Wendi Deng. Deng is also one of Ivanka’s closest friends, and a friend of Karlie Kloss, the longtime girlfriend of Kushner’s brother, Josh.[9] Deng was rumored to be dating Putin, which she has since denied.[10] All of them were guests in August 2016 on medial mogul David Geffen’s Geffen’s $200 million yacht off the coast of Croatia, and a few weeks later at the US Open.[11] Zhukova reportedly attended Trump’s inauguration as Ivanka’s guest.[12]

much, much, much more at link...fabulous research by the author
    Last edited by devil21; 08-23-2019 at 08:09 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Overstock CEO resigns after disclosing romance with Russian agent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgUjecJtcOY

Former Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne speaks out after his resignation. Byrne says he was a part of political espionage during the 2016 election cycle.