Thread: Is crap really about to hit the fan? Peter Schiff seems to think so.

Is crap really about to hit the fan? Peter Schiff seems to think so.

Thoughts on this Infowars article? Economics is not my strongest point, I want to know what other Ron Paulites think. Is crap really about to hit the fan before the 2020 election?

https://www.infowars.com/peter-schif...was-a-mistake/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am living well .
    Do something Danke

Peter Schiff always thinks so.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    He ^ is right you know; but Schiff is right as well; unfortunately there is no way to tell how long they can keep the shell game going. Diversify your holdings and pray.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 08-22-2019 at 12:07 PM.

No good way to time it, could have easily happened years ago.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by flylikeaneagle1776 View Post
    Bump for more answers
    The answer is are you ready ? It could happen anytime . Last time the Dow went 14k to 7k . If it went 26K to 13 K now how is that going to effect you ? Will you have a job ? Do you need half of that 401K you would lose ?
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    It is his thing. The world is going to crash- buy gold from him and save yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    It is his thing. The world is going to crash- buy gold from him and save yourself.
    Schiff sells US stocks and bonds, foreign stocks and bonds and precious metals. As far as I can tell he makes the same amount no matter what he sells therefore he doesn't have a built in bias. The ones who are biased are the ones who only sell US stuff, which is 99% of the investors out there. I've explained this to you at least 3 times but either you're not smart enough to understand it, or you're just interested in spreading propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Schiff sells US stocks and bonds, foreign stocks and bonds and precious metals. As far as I can tell he makes the same amount no matter what he sells therefore he doesn't have a built in bias. The ones who are biased are the ones who only sell US stuff, which is 99% of the investors out there. I've explained this to you at least 3 times but either you're not smart enough to understand it, or you're just interested in spreading propaganda.
    Yes, he does have a few different funds but he usually emphasizes gold. His funds do have some pretty high fees and below average returns. He has predicted hyperinflation and $5000 gold since 2009.

I'm hearing that we don't really know if crap is about to go down, not even Schiff. He made a pretty bold prediction on that Fox Business interview.

Quote Originally Posted by flylikeaneagle1776 View Post
    I'm hearing that we don't really know if crap is about to go down, not even Schiff. He made a pretty bold prediction on that Fox Business interview.
    He predicts it every year. He has predicted twelve of the last one recessions.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    He predicts it every year. He has predicted twelve of the last one recessions.
    If Zippy jumped off the top of a 100-story building and someone said, "Zippy's gonna go splat," then Zippy would dismiss that person's predictions as being wrong at a ratio of 99 to 1.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 08-23-2019 at 02:54 AM.
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ