Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: College Football Season 2019

Looks like these sneaky ass Volunteers are bringing in another QB . Southerners are always bad mannered .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hoosiers lead 19 - 9 with 16 min to play . Offense has put points on the board three consecutive drives now . I would like to have that missed XP though.
    Do something Danke

Hoosiers lead 22 - 9 with 11 to play . Four consecutive drives for points.
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-02-2020 at 09:04 PM.
    Do something Danke

With 8 to play Hoosiers will punt for first time since second quarter .
    Do something Danke

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tennessee looks like they did back in the fall when sportscasters wondered if they would win 3 games this year.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Tennessee looks like they did back in the fall when sportscasters wondered if they would win 3 games this year.
    Nah they look much better since then . Been a pretty good game really .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Hoosiers lead 19 - 9 with 16 min to play . Offense has put points on the board three consecutive drives now . I would like to have that missed XP though.
    Looking really important now. Tennessee up one point.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Looking really important now. Tennessee up one point.
    Yep , 2 min to play , trail by one . Difference in the game is we missed an XP and a FG . I guess we still cover the spread . We need 50 yards in a minute to get a chance for a game winning kick.
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-02-2020 at 09:39 PM.
    Do something Danke

I was a little offended we were four point underdogs , thinking we should be three point favorites , but oh well .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Yep , 2 min to play , trail by one . Difference in the game is we missed an XP and a FG . I guess we still cover the spread . We need 50 yards in a minute to get a chance for a game winning kick.
    Sorry. Those kicks hurt- one would have tied it, the FG could have won it. Ouch.

We have a little tummy virus at our house. Off to the restroom and a shower. When I come back Tennessee has come back to win. Sheesh.
    #NashvilleStrong

Mississippi St fires coach of two seasons . I would expect a drop off for them next yr
    Do something Danke

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    President is scheduled to attend Clemson - LSU . Zippy must have given him my tickets . I cannot take Danke , all that heat , sweat and smell of spicy sausage would break him out in a rash before he fainted .
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-04-2020 at 09:33 AM.
    Do something Danke

Good news for muh Hoosiers , Wisc RB Taylor will be going pro.
    Do something Danke

I think Dankes Golden Gophers have won the past four Bowl games they were invited to .
    Do something Danke

I would love to be at that game. We don’t hate Clemson, but this LSU team is really something special. Given that I live in the heart of the SEC, I have met many LSU fans in a professional capacity. They are fun, joyful people, and they enjoy life and LSU football. I’ve met Clemson folks, too, but they are a little rich for my blood.
    #NashvilleStrong

Wash St Coach Leach will be Miss St coach , leaving a weak Conf for a tougher one .
    Do something Danke

Rocky Long- a real gentleman and great guy retires from San Diego State football coaching. Nice guys finish last? Not in this case- nine straight bowl games- one for every year he was in charge. They were 10-3 this year including winning the New Mexico Bowl. He shows that he really loves what he is doing every minute of the day.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-09-2020 at 05:20 PM.

His record is impressive.
    #NashvilleStrong

I rolled the dice and took the over
    Do something Danke

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is a pretty bad call on the Clemson linebacker ejection .
    Do something Danke

Like the pass interference that should have been an interception. They have been calling LSU much closer tonight,
    #NashvilleStrong

Missed FG . Still need one more TD and XP to cover the over. I think I'll get it .
    Do something Danke

Are you all believers, yet?
    #NashvilleStrong

I got exactly what I needed for my over with none to spare .
    Do something Danke

Actor Vince Vaughn on Monday was spotted chatting with President Trump in the box seats during the College Football Playoff National Championship game in New Orleans.

Video posted online showed the "Wedding Crashers" actor and Trump in a short conversation in the stands next to first lady Melania Trump before the two men shake hands and Vaughn leaves.

A Vaughn representative told People magazine that the two men did not attend the game together, and said that the pair “met this evening at the game briefly.”

The actor, 49, has in the past been active in supporting Republican candidates including supporting Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) against Trump during the 2016 primary. In 2008 and 2012, he backed Paul's father, former Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) in the GOP primaries.

Trump received a warm welcome in Louisiana on Tuesday as he attended the championship game between Louisiana State University and Clemson University, a sharp contrast from how he has been received at other sporting events including the World Series game he attended in Washington, D.C.

LSU defeated Clemson 42-25 to win the game and the national championship.
    https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...mpression=true

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status...14083192229890

LSU had the greatest season ever. Link
    #NashvilleStrong

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415