Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football Season 2019

College Football Season 2019

Top 25 Coaches Poll
    Sports Illustrated

BTW, I add a letter "S" to Stanford's nickname. I will not bear that abomination "Cardinal" and that tree mascot any longer.

Clemson Tigers

Alabama Crimson Tide

Georgia Bulldogs

Oklahoma Sooners

Ohio State Buckeyes

LSU Tigers

Michigan Wolverines

Florida Gators

Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Texas Longhorns

Texas A&M Aggies

Washington Huskies

Oregon Ducks

Penn State Nittany Lions

Utah Utes

Auburn Tigers

Wisconsin Badgers

UCF Knights

Iowa Hawkeyes

Michigan State Spartans

Washington State Cougars

Syracuse Orange

Stanford Cardinals

Iowa State Cyclones

Northwestern Wildcats
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Louisville would be the Cardinals. It would be the Stanford Cardinal.

Stanford is one of the very few colleges whose mascot does not end in “s.” I believe four of them are in this so-called top-25.
    Last edited by euphemia; 08-21-2019 at 11:34 AM.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Florida , LSU , and Texas may not be as good as those rankings . I do not know about A & M , Washington , Oregon or Washington St because I really did not keep tabs on who they had to replace . Florida will need to be seen how good the O line is , Texas has been beaten soundly in home opener the past two years by unranked non conf teams and have given nobody any reason to believe that is changing, A & M is going to be facing some tough conf teams . The first four all look solid of course and after that it is there to be had .UCF and Utah should be good , the Big Ten and SEC will be beating one another up so there are season ending top ten opportunities for smaller fry .
    Last edited by oyarde; 08-21-2019 at 09:19 PM.
    Do something Danke

Nice to see Norte Name in the top 10.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Muh Dawgs better do well. I don’t give a crap about football but when they’re winning, I make bank. GA fans know how to party and don’t mind spending money as long as the Dawgs are winning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I am hopeful muh Hoosiers can go 7 - 5 but I think they will need to win three Big Ten games on the road to do it .
    Do something Danke

I see Lee Corsos top 25 has scattered in the bottom 15 or so Oregon , Utah , Nebraska ,Iowa , Iowa St , Wisconsin , Mich St . Not sure about Nebraska , but the rest of those should be pretty solid . I would love to see muh Hoosiers beat Nebraska and Mich St .
    Do something Danke

Army defense holds Rice to 26 first quarter yards . Go Army !
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Golden Hurricane at Michigan St here in a bit .
    Do something Danke

Army 1st & goal at Rice 3 on a 93 yard drive .
    Do something Danke

Black Knights 7 Owls 0 in the second quarter
    Do something Danke

Army 14 Rice 7 four minutes to play.
    Do something Danke

Least impressive so far ,Georgia ,Auburn , Florida , Fla St , Tenn. , Oregon , Iowa St . , UCLA ,Missouri , Arizona , Akron , Indiana St, Arkansas and for three quarters , Alabama .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-01-2019 at 08:09 AM.
    Do something Danke

The ranked teams that performed the best ( as expected and consistent at a high level ) would be Clemson , LSU , Tex A & M , UCF , Wash , Utah , Penn St , Mich St , Wisc , Iowa and Wash St . If you are an Ok St , Temple , Maryland , Buffalo , UNLV , Virginia , West Mich , App St , Air Force or Navy fan you will also be happy .
    Do something Danke

Don’t sugar coat it. Tennessee is awful.
    #NashvilleStrong

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Don’t sugar coat it. Tennessee is awful.
    They can only move up from there . They were leading 23 - 21 in the 4th before they fell apart . Up until then competitive certainly .
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    They can only move up from there . They were leading 23 - 21 in the 4th before they fell apart . Up until then competitive certainly .
    They won’t move up. Toward the end of the game the Vol Network broadcasters wondered if Tennessee would win a game at all this season. It has been several years since they beat Vanderbilt. To the shock of everyone.

I did not expect Vanderbilt to beat Georgia. They generally do not play well against the Bulldogs.
    #NashvilleStrong

Penn State really ran things up- only winning 79-7 vs Idaho. Idaho's only score was two plays and 25 yards in the fourth quarter. They were behind 65-0.

Ok leading Houston 21 - 10 at half .
    Do something Danke

My Hoosiers have the second must win of the season next week in home opener . That would make them 2 - 0 when they then see Ohio St next . They need to work on improving the run game and tackling . The rest looked passable on the road in opener.
    Do something Danke

16 min to play , Ok Jalen Hurts has 3 TD's and 330 yards passing , two TD's rushing and over 100 yards. OK leading 35 - 17 and driving . I predict he will have 6 or 7 TD's today.
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-01-2019 at 08:17 PM.
    Do something Danke

Jackson State mascot drew a penalty last week . Which mascot is most likely to draw the next one ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Jackson State mascot drew a penalty last week . Which mascot is most likely to draw the next one ?
    You don't want to mess with ours.

Notre Dame opens the season with a 7 play 75 yard TD drive , 4 runs for 60 , a 15 yard pass and two more runs to run it in . Running an I type formation .
    Do something Danke

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    After one quarter , Notre Dame 14 Louisville 14 .
    Do something Danke

Notre Dame leads at half 21 - 14 .
    Do something Danke

Notre Dame performed at a high level against a good opponent in two facets of the game . Running the football and Pass defense , other than that everything other than special teams needs improvement .
    Do something Danke

Final Notre Dame 35 Louisville 17 .
    Do something Danke

3 1/2 to Half Army first and goal at Michigan 1 yard line game tied at 7 . Maryland leading Syracuse 35 - 13 with 4 minutes to Half ( no surprise there . Iowa up two touchdowns over Rutgers , again no surprise .
    Do something Danke

Ohio St beating Cincy 21 - 0 not quite to the Half.
    Do something Danke

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast