Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football Season 2019

Wake wins 24 - 18 on 21 first half points .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kansas leading BC 38 - 24 with about 18 min to play.
    Do something Danke

Kansas 48 BC 24 about 5 1/2 to play.
    Do something Danke

10 1/2 left in the Third Houston 14 Wash St 14 .
    Do something Danke

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    46 seconds left in the fist quarter IU trailing 3 - 7 with ball on own 8 . Go Hoosiers ! ........Hoosiers move the ball out to the 25 on two plays to end the first quarter .
    Do something Danke

Danke should have taken me to the game today .
    Do something Danke

Muh Hoosiers went in @ Half down 30 - 10 and then it got worse . Dismal performance . I was not too hopeful since we cannot even run the ball but this was worse thn I expected. Notre Dame looks to be on the way to covering the spread easily . South Carolina and BYU hanging tough as expected so far. UCF dominating Stanford . Penn St and Pitt in a tight game at Half as expected
    Do something Danke

Alabama leading South Carolina 31-13.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Mich St beaten 10 - 7 by a lowly Pac 10 team. BYU wins . Utah wins 31 - 0 , UCF wins 45 - 27 , Notre Dame wins 66 - 14 , Georgia drops 55 on Arkansas St , Wash St defeated Houston last night by a TD and was less than impressive. Looks like though IU and Mich St may top the days least impressive list ( well , until Fla plays ). Kentucky playing well as expected .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-14-2019 at 07:43 PM.
    Do something Danke

Be nice to see Ky score on this drive and make it 21 - 7 at Half.
    Do something Danke

Colorado goes to overtime for the second week in a row vs Air Force. This time, we did not prevail as we did vs Nebraska.

Kentucky had another shot to go up 21-7 in the third quarter on #9 Florida. First and ten at the Florida 13. Penalty and two plays later, an interception return gave Florida the ball at the Kentucky 21. Penalty against Fla backed them up to the 36. Field goal makes it 14-10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

4 min to play , Ky ball , they need a FG to win . Should not be a problem. Basically they need 31 yards.
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-14-2019 at 08:24 PM.
    Do something Danke

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ky misses the chip shot 35 yard FG with 58 seconds remaining . They will lose 22 - 21 to a not very good team who had no shot until the starting QB was injured after being up 21 - 10 . Sad. Florida is the most over ranked team in the top 20 even though there are others .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-14-2019 at 08:42 PM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    4 min to play , Ky ball , they need a FG to win . Should not be a problem. Basically they need 31 yards.
    Missed from the 23 yard line with 45 seconds left! Should have been an easy kick and won the game for them.

Wait- what happened? Florida scored a TD? All they had to do was run out the clock. A run play trying to do that and he broke clean? (following online- not watching on TV).
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

Oklahoma leading 41 - 14 , looks like they may cover my spread . Iowa came from behind to beat Iowa St 18 - 17 in what I knew would be a really good game.
    Do something Danke

Ok ball , 4 1/2 to play Ok leading 48 - 14 . I am going to go ahead and count my money if you guys think UCLA cannot score two Td's and two Two point conversions points here at the end . Only bet I had today but if I needed others I would have taken Pitt , Iowa St and Ky to cover .
    Do something Danke

Current top 15 would be Clemson , Alabama , Georgia , Oklahoma , Ohio St , Notre Dame , LSU , Utah , Wisc , UCF , Penn St , Virginia , Iowa , Wash St , Boise St
    Do something Danke

Utah , Air Force & Boise St all play @ 9:00 tonight.
    Do something Danke

Wisc is a 3.5 pt favorite at home against Michigan. It feels like it should probably should be more like 7 given how awful umich's offense is. Michigan had a bye week. Will be very curious to see if Patterson adjusts. They have 3 NFL receivers and a quarterback that can't pass.

Air Force 7 Boise St 7 with 9 minutes to half .
    Do something Danke

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Wisc is a 3.5 pt favorite at home against Michigan. It feels like it should probably should be more like 7 given how awful umich's offense is. Michigan had a bye week. Will be very curious to see if Patterson adjusts. They have 3 NFL receivers and a quarterback that can't pass.
    Ya , I watched the Army game . I expected Wisc to be 6 to 8 point favorites.
    Do something Danke

Air Force 10 Boise St 10 Half.
    Do something Danke

Air Force 13 Boise St 10 3rd qtr
    Do something Danke

Boise St 17 Air Force 13 , one quarter to play.
    Do something Danke

Utah trails 21 - 20 with 12 to play , Boise St taking control in the 4th , up 30 - 13
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Looks like they beat Colgate 48-7 in their first game. Basically only ran the ball- 423 yards rushing, 41 yards passing.

Texas A&M didn't look very good today despite going into their game vs Clemson ranked #12. Lost 24- 10 and didn't have a touchdown until time ran out.
    With 3:00 to play tonight Air Force QB's 8 of 13 for 113 yds and a TD against a pretty good Defense so now we know they can throw it a little anyway . This will be first loss for them.
    Do something Danke

Boise St 30 Air Force 19 Final both teams missed last XP.
    Do something Danke

Utah trails by 7 with 4 to go.
    Do something Danke

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We open conference play at Arizona State later tonight. ASU beat Michigan State (#18) last week 10-7. They allowed just seven points in their first two games as well (Sacramento State and Kent State). Our offense has been starting slow in games.

Muh Hoosiers lead 7 - 3 with 20 min to Half.
    Do something Danke

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast