Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are illegals causing new Measles outbreak?

Are illegals causing new Measles outbreak?

Seems like the elephant in the room no one wants to talk about because opolitical correctness

https://www.alipac.us/f9/dori-illega...tbreak-369660/

The measles outbreak, which now has 35 confirmed cases, has been likely linked to a church in Clark County, according to KOMO 4.

As we know, there are a lot of parents in a celebrity-influenced subculture who believe vaccinations cause autism. Measles were largely eradicated in the U.S. until several years ago, which makes this all the more alarming.
    But there is one issue here that nobody is talking about.

You may remember, a couple of weeks ago we were talking about how Yakima had a record number of homicides in both the city and the county. The sheriff said that he was looking for a common link between the crimes. I had the sheriff on the show and asked how many of the perpetrators and victims were illegal immigrants. They don’t know.

Contacts in Yakima tell me that it’s widely believed there that the high number of murders is because of gang and drug activity, particularly among illegal immigrants. It’s frustrating to me that police want to find a common thread, but they won’t seek out the data that might help them find this common thread, all because of political correctness.

Burien is another example. There were enough signatures on a petition in Burien to give voters the chance to vote on whether or not to become a sanctuary city. The city refused to give the voters a say. What we have seen is that Burien has just gone to seed. Crime is rampant. An innocent woman was hit by a stray bullet while working in her office. Two teenage girls were murdered there a year ago — that crime remains unsolved.

When I talked to the mayor of Burien and asked how much of this is due to illegal immigrants, he said they don’t know — they don’t ask the question.

How can you solve problems if you refuse to even seek out data because of political correctness?

That brings me to this measles outbreak. Let me refer you to a July 2016 New York Times story — not exactly an anti-illegal immigrant news organization. The article talked about the largest measles outbreak in the country for years — which occurred at an immigration detention center in Arizona.

The fact of the matter is, a lot of people who come into this country illegally are not vaccinated for measles. And there are large swaths of the illegal immigrant community who don’t want their kids vaccinated, whether it be due to religion or unfounded fears.

This latest measles outbreak can likely be traced to a church in Vancouver, WA that has a large Russian population. Nobody knows the immigration status of this boy who is patient zero and his parents, because Washington is a declared sanctuary state. They’re not even allowed to ask the question.

This is where reasons of political correctness can lead to disaster. We have to have data. We have to know the source of the murders in Yakima and the rampant gang crime in Burien, and the measles outbreak in Vancouver that is spreading throughout our state.

There is a vacuum of knowledge because we have to be so politically correct that we cannot even ask the question. This is the game that’s being played by Jay Inslee and Jenny Durkan and Dow Constantine, and all of the people who embrace sanctuary policies.

They try telling us that illegal immigrants have a lower crime rate than citizens. How do you know that? You can’t track it. You’re not even allowed to track it. So you just make up data because the facts may not match your social position.

When you have a huge measles outbreak in Arizona at an illegal immigrant detention center, and when you have an immigrant-populated church in Vancouver being ground zero for this, I would like to know if the number of unvaccinated, illegal immigrants coming into this country plays a role in one of the largest outbreaks that we’ve seen in the U.S. years. We have one of the highest populations of illegal immigrants here in Washington. Is it a coincidence?

Do we know for certain? Nope — because they’re not allowed to ask the question. This is where we have politicians who would rather stick their heads in the sand and act like their policies are bulletproof, instead of trying to collect information that would tell us one way or the other. This is another example of leftist political correct policies trumping public safety.

Let’s at least get the data. Let’s at least ask the questions. Let’s see if there’s some connection. I’d like to know — wouldn’t you?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nope. It's Israeli Flight attendants.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    It could have more than one source.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Somali immigrants.

The illegals are definitely part of the problem, but they will use them to get the results they want.

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~ Benjamin Franklin

FAIL: 26% Contract Measles Despite 2 or More Measles-Containing Vaccines, New Chinese Study Finds
    https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/fa...nes-new-chines

Mumps Vaccine Failure
    http://www.vaxchoicevt.com/mumps-vaccine-failure/

Why Children that Have Been Recently Vaccinated with Live Virus Vaccines Should be the Ones that Are Isolated (Rather than the Healthy Unvaccinated Ones)
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/why-ch...d-ones/5672876

The Emerging Risks of Live Virus &
    Virus Vectored Vaccines:
    Vaccine Strain Virus Infection, Shedding & Transmission
    https://www.nvic.org/cmstemplates/nv...e-shedding.pdf

CDC scientists find children given the MMR vaccine shed the measles virus for at least 2 weeks after getting the vaccine, making them vectors to spread measles.
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/r...ne-recipients/

Studies Show that Vaccinated Individuals Spread Disease
    https://www.westonaprice.org/studies...pread-disease/

DR. SUZANNE HUMPHRIES, M.D. — VACCINE STRAIN OF MEASLES VIRUS FOUND IN MEASLES OUTBREAK
    https://globalpossibilities.org/dr-s...sles-outbreak/

The Vaccinated Spreading Measles: WHO, Merck, CDC Documents Confirm
    https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/va...ments-confirms

US measles outbreak helps boost Merck’s vaccine sales in second quarter
    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/30/nast...les-in-q2.html

Merck raises full-year forecasts as vaccines power profit beat
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKCN1S616K
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

The measles virus has an inherent right to migrate. If we don't want it to migrate here, we should get rid of any incentive for migration, such as not having so many warm bodies that act as hosts.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    The measles virus has an inherent right to migrate. If we don't want it to migrate here, we should get rid of any incentive for migration, such as not having so many warm bodies that act as hosts.
    I'm with ya'!

Let's start with the petri dishes made out of concrete that have populations over 250,000...

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It could have more than one source.
    Yup. Immigrants and / or Vaccines and / or additional sources...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well when you have immigrants coming from third world countries it shouldn't be surprising that a lot of them might have some type of disease.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I crossed the Canadian border with the flu and a few Canadians caught it from me. I am sure glad they didn’t consider me life below maggot and threaten to kill Americans on sight. Who knows what strain I had, I didn’t get vaccinated from the medical industrial complex, certainly not when Romney I mean Obamacare went into effect.
    Last edited by PAF; 08-21-2019 at 08:49 AM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I'm with ya'!

Let's start with the petri dishes made out of concrete that have populations over 250,000...
    Wait... Agenda21... was it 250,000 or 500,000?

This is NOT about migrants but forcing vaccines- Get. A. Clue.
    There is no spoon.

Actually most of the migrants are coming from countries which while poorer than the US have national healthcare programs and higher vaccination rates than the US. Fear mongering. US measles vaccination rate is 92%. Mexico? 96%. Honduras? 97%. Nicaragua? 99%. https://www.cato.org/blog/migrant-ca...cination-rates

But at least the OP article admits they cannot prove their conclusions.

Do we know for certain? Nope
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-21-2019 at 11:52 AM.

And this is exactly why Zippy wants a flood of immigrants to vote in our elections so that we too may one day have the utopian healthcare system of Nicaragua.

Actually most of the migrants are coming from countries which while poorer than the US have national healthcare programs and higher vaccination rates than the US. Fear mongering. US measles vaccination rate is 92%. Mexico? 96%. Honduras? 97%. Nicaragua? 99%. https://www.cato.org/blog/migrant-ca...cination-rates

But at least the OP article admits they cannot prove their conclusions.
    Last edited by RJB; 08-21-2019 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    And this is exactly why Zippy wants a flood of immigrants to vote in our elections so that we too may one day have the utopian healthcare system of Nicaragua.

We spend multiples of times more money on medical care per capita than they do and we have worse results (unless you are rich and have a good healthcare plan which take care of everything).

We spend multiples of times more money on medical care per capita than they do and we have worse results (unless you are rich and have a good healthcare plan which take care of everything).
    I rest my case...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ender again.

It's a shame to have developed all these germs and not be able to use them..

Didn't the last Ebola outbreak start at a Germ Warfare Facility?

sorry guys,,, not going to blame the victims.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I crossed the Canadian border with the flu and a few Canadians caught it from me. I am sure glad they didn’t consider me life below maggot and threaten to kill Americans on sight. Who knows what strain I had, I didn’t get vaccinated from the medical industrial complex, certainly not when Romney I mean Obamacare went into effect.
    And PAF again lets it be known that he doesn't think Americans have a right to protect themselves from diseases, next time it might be Ebola or something just as bad but the lives of Americans mean nothing to him. (or even less than nothing?)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It's a shame to have developed all these germs and not be able to use them..

Didn't the last Ebola outbreak start at a Germ Warfare Facility?

sorry guys,,, not going to blame the victims.
    Blame isn't what's being discussed.
    Americans have a right to protect themselves and avoid being added to the list of victims.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Well when you have immigrants coming from third world countries it shouldn't be surprising that a lot of them might have some type of disease.
    Coming to the US from a third world country is not the same as coming to the US from EU or Australia. They make sure you get ALL the vaccines again before they give you visa. And you have to go to the embassy certified clinic to do it which is usually only found in the capital and costs 10x what they do at regular clinics. I had to get all my childhood vaccines again before they let me fly into the US.

Illegals maybe but very low chance with legal immigrants carrying vaccine prevented diseases.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Blame isn't what's being discussed.
    Yes. It is.

Blame the folks deliberately infected against their will,, and invited to come.

Americans have a right to protect themselves and avoid being added to the list of victims.
    Then do so. and target the Guilty rather than the victims.

Politicians with Corporate Connections..
    Weapon Research and DEVELOPMENT Labs. (where bugs come from)
    Elitist Eugenicists,, and their followers.

The crap has been around since throwing diseased bodies over Castle walls. only this time it is from Inside.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Yes. It is.

No, the cause is being traced, nobody is "blaming" them.

Then do so. and target the Guilty rather than the victims.

Politicians with Corporate Connections..
    Weapon Research and DEVELOPMENT Labs. (where bugs come from)
    Elitist Eugenicists,, and their followers.

The crap has been around since throwing diseased bodies over Castle walls. only this time it is from Inside.
    The first step is to keep the infected out so that we are alive to take on those who caused it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes. It is.

Were you victim blaming?

It seems your real goal is to prevent Americans from keeping out certain people in order to protect themselves because you hate Americans.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It seems your real goal is to prevent Americans from keeping out certain people in order to protect themselves because you hate Americans.
    Nailed it, detective Swordsmyth Holmes.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    Nailed it, detective Swordsmyth Holmes.
    Elementary.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Elementary.
    Highest level of education?
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    Highest level of education?
    There is no limit to education.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

There is no limit to education.
    Oo-Raa

Git sum.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast