Thread: Ron Paul 2020 Moneybomb?

Ron Paul 2020 Moneybomb?

Why don't we drop a moneybomb for Ron Paul 2020! Maybe he'd consider it if he saw the $$$. Perhaps Rand would jump in!

What say YOU!

Nov 5th 2020.

Can we do this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndhr_cwx87E
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 08-19-2019 at 08:21 PM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't think there's a situation in this world or any parallel world where Ron or Rand would jump in for 2020

....but if so I'm there

"It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    I don't think there's a situation in this world or any parallel world where Ron or Rand would jump in for 2020

....but if so I'm there

The amount of parallel universes is endless. There would be a situation where that would happen.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The amount of parallel universes is endless. There would be a situation where that would happen.
    Well I'm moving there, then.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate