Thread: Georgia cop tries to blackmail meth head for sex

Georgia cop tries to blackmail meth head for sex

A Georgia deputy is still on the job despite footage of him blackmailing a woman he arrested in exchange for sexual favors.

Forsyth, GA — Monroe County sheriff’s deputy Bill Miller was recorded earlier this month on a woman’s cell phone, epitomizing everything wrong with sickos in uniforms who seek to abuse their authority for personal gain. His victim recorded him trying to force her to give him sexual favors in return for getting her DUI charges dropped and this deputy is still collecting a paycheck.

Ashlie Roberts was arrested last month by Miller for driving under the influence and drug possession. Roberts admitted she had done the crime and she was willing to do the time. However, after she made bail, Miller contacted the 34-year-old woman and told her to meet him in a parking lot on August 14th. So, she did.

As FOX 5 Atlanta reports, she told internal affairs investigators the same story she told us: Miller put her in his personal Dodge Ram pickup, handed her a Coors Light, and drove them to a dirt trail off Freeman Road.

“I didn’t think I had to record anything until I got to that dirt road,” she explained. “After I turned on that dirt road, that’s when I knew something was fishy.”

As the recording shows, after Miller drove the woman down the dirt road, the sexual advances immediately began.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/wa...-less-charges/
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    A Georgia deputy is still on the job despite footage of him blackmailing a woman he arrested in exchange for sexual favors.

Forsyth, GA — Monroe County sheriff’s deputy Bill Miller was recorded earlier this month on a woman’s cell phone, epitomizing everything wrong with sickos in uniforms who seek to abuse their authority for personal gain. His victim recorded him trying to force her to give him sexual favors in return for getting her DUI charges dropped and this deputy is still collecting a paycheck.

Ashlie Roberts was arrested last month by Miller for driving under the influence and drug possession. Roberts admitted she had done the crime and she was willing to do the time. However, after she made bail, Miller contacted the 34-year-old woman and told her to meet him in a parking lot on August 14th. So, she did.

As FOX 5 Atlanta reports, she told internal affairs investigators the same story she told us: Miller put her in his personal Dodge Ram pickup, handed her a Coors Light, and drove them to a dirt trail off Freeman Road.

“I didn’t think I had to record anything until I got to that dirt road,” she explained. “After I turned on that dirt road, that’s when I knew something was fishy.”

As the recording shows, after Miller drove the woman down the dirt road, the sexual advances immediately began.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/wa...-less-charges/
    Ummm, why did she meet up and get in his car?

Missing those teeth, I can see why he asked.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

UPDATE
    Author: WMAZ Staff
    Published: 11:16 AM EDT August 30, 2018
    Updated: 12:40 PM EDT August 30, 2018

A Monroe County deputy has been fired and now faces criminal charges for allegedly asking a woman he arrested for sex, according to Monroe Sheriff Al Shackleford.

He says Deputy Bill Miller was fired Thursday morning and is charged with violating his oath of office.

"My main concern was to remove him from the law enforcement community so that he can never become a police officer again," he said.
    Sadly, however, Miller, who was caught in the act committing a far more serious crime, will likely not do any time. And, at least for now, he’s enjoying a paid vacation for it. Even if he is fired, Miller will likely become a gypsy cop and get hired on at another department down the road.
    from OP
    https://www.13wmaz.com/article/news/...t/93-589064992

I guess he will have to find another way to get blow jobs from meth heads.
    "The Patriarch"

However, after she made bail, Miller contacted the 34-year-old woman and told her to meet him in a parking lot on August 14th. So, she did.

Miller put her in his personal Dodge Ram pickup, handed her a Coors Light, and drove them to a dirt trail off Freeman Road.

“I didn’t think I had to record anything until I got to that dirt road,” she explained. “After I turned on that dirt road, that’s when I knew something was fishy.
    Really? The fact that he asked you to meet him and gave you a Coors Light didn't seem fishy at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Ummm, why did she meet up and get in his car?

Missing those teeth, I can see why he asked.
    That a turn on for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.